We're friends right?

Infinite fanfic recommendations

Title: We're friends right?

Author: 4finite

Characters: hyuna, hoya, rest of infinite and 4minute

Warning: -

 

This is a GREAT story that I love a lot because the author actually included real schedules that happened to infinite and 4minute

which adds on to the great plot! It's an adorable and funny fanfic and I would recommend it because I really enjoyed reading it

while following the romance and drama thst follows! :-)

 

 

"Hyuna! FINALLY!" Jiyoon exclaimed all of a sudden, throwing her hands in the air. 

Someone's incredibly excited. Hyuna thought but shrugged it off. Based on the previous dares given, she decided to go with 'Truth' instead. "Truth." She mumbled, leaning comfortably against Gayoon.

"Good!" Jiyoon smiled. "Alright, let's say that there was a huge earthquake that killed everyone in this world except you and the seven members of Infinite. The Earth population will cease to exist if the 8 of you dies as well. Which means, you have to start a family with one of them to recreate the human population. Who would you choose?" 

"What kind of question is this?" Hyuna frowned. "That doesn't even make sense! And why Infinite?"

"It's just a question." Jiyoon smiled.

"Sunggyu oppa." Hyuna answered, popping a handful of chips into , not forgetting to watch Jiyoon's expression change from exitement to irritation.

"Yah!" Jiyoon glared at her. "Quit lying! I've seen the drawings in your phone! You really went all out with the hearts and disgustingly cute emoticons around his pictures..."

The rest of the girls immediately grew interested. What did Jiyoon see on Hyuna's phone? They all thought.

"Who is it? Who is it?" They asked, holding on to Jiyoon like baby birds hungry for worms.

What is she talking about? Hyuna pondered at what Jiyoon's relevation. Her eyes shot open upon when it finally hit her. "I don't like him like that!" Hyuna shouted, scurrying over to cover Jiyoon's mouth.

"You lied to us, it's your own fault!" Jiyoon cheered and ran away from Hyuna before she could stop her. "HYUNA AND HOYA SITTING IN A TREE!" She sang, laughing. "K-I-OOF" Hyuna had pushed her down onto the couch and tickled her.

"S-S-I-N-G!" Sohyun finished it for Jiyoon.

"How mature." Hyuna grumbled while the other girls were left in a fit of giggles.

"Aren’t you guys supposed to be just friends? When did you two start dating?” Jiyoon added after the giggling died down.

"We ARE friends, nothing more!”