It Hurts

Music & Lyrics

[Dara's POV]

"Dara yah~ come on! Let's go walk around Han River!!" Bom barged into my room. Trying to make me take a walk with her and the girls.

"But Jiyong said he'll visit tonight. What if he comes here while we're out??" I asked.

"Just text him unnie" CL went inside my room as well.

"Sigh. Alright"

"I'll be out with the girls for a while. I'll text you when I get back" I sent him a message. Not really waiting for his reply because he might still be on his schedule.

It's near midnight right now so there isn't much people here at han river. That means no one will really see me and the girls.

"Hey, isn't that Jingyo oppa?" Minzy asked. I looked at where she's pointing. There not so far away from us, someone wearing a pink scarf and a mask.

"Let's go hide behind the tree!" Bom suggested. So now here we are, behind two trees. Bom and I were hiding behind a tree while CL and Minzy are behind the tree beside us. Looking like idiots. Stalking someone.

"Unnie, isn't that the shoes that you gave Jiyong oppa for his birthday??" Chaerin wondered. I looked at the guy's shoes and it indeed look familiar.

"But it doesn't mean that it's Jiyong. There could be another guy with the same shoes you know." Bom defended.

"Yeah, and that guy is on a date. See he's walking with his girlfriend." Minzy seconded. The girl who he's walking with looks familiar too though.

"That looks like Kiko" CL confirmed what I was thinking. You wear the shoes I gave you and walk along the streets with her.

"How can you be so sure? Anyways Dara, just call Jiyong so we'll confirm everything."

I fished out my phone from my pocket and dialled his number. "Put it on speakerphone" The three of them said. And so I did. After a few rings, he picked up. I looked up and saw the guy that we're stalking, answered his phone.

"Hey baby girl" He answered. I continued looking at the guy. He's Jiyong..

"H-hey.. Just wanted to know if you're still visiting me?" I asked.

"Oh sorry, I'm still at my schedule right now. I'll visit you tomorrow ne?" He's still at his schedule... with Kiko?

"Alright. See you tomorrow then.." I hang up even before he could reply.

"Dara..." Bom hugged me.

I looked up and saw him kissed her after he put his phone back on his pocket. As if it were nothing, you kiss her.

They walked towards the bench that's a few steps away from the tree that we were hiding at. I can smell his perfume.. It's the cologne that I gave him. He then embraced her as they sat beside each other. You spray the cologne I gave you and embrace her.
Now he's whispering in her ear. Probably repeating those promises that he made to me with her.

You wear the shoes I gave you and walk along the streets with her
As if it were nothing, you kiss her
You spray the cologne I gave you and embrace her
You’ll probably repeat those promises you made to me with her


--

Everyday, we're drifting apart from each other. Is it too late to save what we have? It seems that we're already too late. Are we done? Has our love already ended? You won't tell me anything. You're leaving me in the dark Jiyong.. Please at least say anything to me.
I remember the times when you really made me feel loved and special. I was the world for you back then. We truly loved each other, can't we turn back?

It seems that we’re already too late
Has our love already ended
Please at least say anything to me
We truly loved each other, can’t we turn back?


--

As I lay on my bed, I remembered how happy you looked with her. I'm probably the only one hurting tonight.

I’m the only one hurting tonight.

--

BIGBANG and 2NE1 are doing a collaboration for our upcoming YG Family concert. So now we're here in the dance studio, practicing.
Jaewook oppa called for a break. I sat on the ground and observed him. He seems different. *Have you changed?*
His phone rang and a sweet smile appeared on his face as he looked at this phone screen. *Am I no longer in your heart now?*
It hurts thinking that you've changed. It hurts thinking that I might be no longer in your heart. It hurts when I think about you. It hurts, hurts, hurts so much.

Have you changed?
Am I no longer in your heart now?
When I, I think about you
It hurts, hurts, hurts so much

--

Now we're having a fight. You're probably tired from your schedules and I asked you too many questions. You didn't care that I was crying. You just looked at me. You look at my tears as if it were nothing.

"Dara.. Let's stop this okay?" You continue to talk calmly again. "I can't deny that I have absolutely no attachments or regrets." You told me cruely.

You look at my tears as if it were nothing
You continue to talk calmly again
You told me cruely that you couldn’t deny that you had absolutely no attachments or regrets


--

"Are.. Are you breaking up with me Jiyong...?" Are we already too late?? Is our love over?
"Are we over? Please tell me not.." Even if it's a lie, please tell me it isn't so.
"I can do better now.. I'll give more time to you.. Though we can't meet again.

Are we already too late? Is our love over?
Even if it’s a lie, please tell me it isn’t so
I can do better now, though we can’t meet again


--

Now I lay in my bed again. Hurting. You're probably happy.

I’m the only one in pain tonight.

--

Another dance practice with BIGBANG and 2NE1. You act as if nothing happened. While I danced as if life has been out of me. You're not the same Jiyong. The Jiyong that I loved and the Jiyong now are so different. You’re no longer your old self because the you I loved and the you now are so different.

I went up to the rooftop at lunch time. This is where I like to go whenever I want to have time for myself and to think over things. As I continued thinking of you, my tears started falling. I just let them roll down my cheeks. Maybe it will take the pain away.
I turned around, ready to go back to practice. But then I heard someone gasped. It was you. Are you that shocked? You just stared at me while shaking your head. Then you turned around and walked away. While I just stood there and cried more. Watching you become further away and eventually out of my sight. No way, I can't recognized you're not mine anymore.

You’re no longer your old self
Because the you I loved
And the you now are so different
Are you that shocked?
I just stood and cried
Watching you become further away
No way, I can’t recognize
You’re not mine anymore


--

As days pass by, you kept on changing. Did you have to change? I always watch you from the distance. I miss you.. Can't you come back? I feel like a stranger to you. I can barely recognized you anymore. Why did you have to change? Can we turn back the time? That time when we're both happy and I'm your everything.. Can't you keep loving me?

Did you have to change?
Can’t you come back?
Why did you have to change?
Can’t you keep loving me?


--

I watched you both holding each other's hand. Is this the end?
Do you really not love me anymore? Am I no longer in your heart now?

It hurts so much when I think about you.

It hurts.

Oh, is this the end?
Am I no longer in your heart now?
When I, I think about you
It hurts, hurts, hurts so much

 

---

Waa~ this time it's all about Dara's POV!! Still thinking of the next song for the next story xD bbyong!