That XX

Music & Lyrics

[Jiyong's POV]


Today is my free day. YG hyung gave us a break to do whatever we want. I planned to disguise myself and have a little walk around the area to clear my mind and relax a bit.
As I was walking, my phone started beeping. I checked it and I recieved a message from Bom telling me that I should go to their dorm and calm Dara down because she's been crying and locked herself in her room. I was about to reply to her when I bumped into someone.
I looked up and the guy is also in disguised but I recognized him. That XX. Yeah I saw him. I don't think he recognized me though because he looked annoyed.

"Yah, next time you should look at where you're walking" He said harshly.

I pretended that I'm just a normal citizen and bowed in apology to him. Once I bowed at him, I noticed his right hand. This is weird. He's not wearing that ring that she gave him. He walked past me and I looked back at him. That's when I noticed that there's a girl by his side. It's not her. It's another girl by his side.
Should I tell her? I don't wanna hurt you.

Walking on the street, I bumped into your man (Yeah I saw him)
I didn’t want to believe it, but my hunch turned out right (I told you)
He’s not wearing that ring you gave him, there’s another girl by his side
But I’ve said enough (I don’t wanna hurt you)


--

The next day, I was on my way to the studio when I walked past the dance room and saw her dancing by herself. I walked in quietly and just watched her practicing. A few minutes later, the music came to a stop and she sat on the groud, exhausted.

"You've been working hard." I said as I walked towards her.

"Kyaa! You scared me!!" She said.  I chuckled and sat beside her on the ground. Silence. Silenced enveloped us but I decided to break it.

"I saw him yesterday." I said without looking at her.

"Yeah? Where?" She answered and sighed. She probably have an idea of what I'm going to talk about.

"I was walking down the street and I bumped into someone. He was in disguised but I recognized him....." I told her everything.

"No... He probably just forgot the ring that's why he's not wearing it." She shook her head and defended him.

"He's with a girl."

"It's probably just one of his friends...."

"But.. he's got his arm around her.."

"Dammit Jiyong!" Now she's getting mad at me. Why? "He's definitely not that kind of person!" Sure you're right.

I looked at her and saw that her eyes were already teary.

"Sorry.. I probably got it wrong and mistaken that guy for him.." I lied. I'm sure it's him. I'm sorry.

Now you’re getting angry with me (Why?)
You say “He’s definitely not that kind of person” (Sure you’re right)
Seeing your eyes, I reply that I probably got it wrong
See, I lied for you (I’m sorry)


--

She hasn't been talking to me since that day I told her about him. She doesn't understand me. Or she probably doesn't want to understand my point of view. I hate this. I hate all this waiting. When will you realise that I'm the one who loves you?
Today, that xx visited her in the studio. He even brought food for everyone. They held each other's hand lovingly. Please let go of his hand. Break it off with him. His phone rang and he told her he needed to go. I know she saw who called him. Sadness flashed in her eyes but she immediately covered it with happines. Pretending that she didn't see anything. He left the building and there was sadness all over her beautiful face. My heart ached. When you're sad, I feel like dying.

I hate that you don’t understand me
I hate all this waiting
Let go of his hand (break it off with him)
When you’re sad, I feel like I’m dying


--

That XX. What does he have that I don't? The first time I laid eyes on you. I knew you were special. But why can't I have you? I loved you first. That XX doesn't love you.

Late at night, I was on my way to the studio to work on some songs. I think I'm the only one left in the building. But I thought wrong. I heard a faint sound in the small room beside the dance studio. I leaned in and listened. I heard someone crying. Who could it be? I opened the door. There I saw her crouching. Her head on her arms which are above her knees. I knelt down and hugged her. "How much longer are you going to cry yourself, silly?" I asked as she continued crying.

That XX, what does he have that I don’t
Why can’t I have you
That XX doesn’t love you
How much longer are you going to cry yourself silly?


--

We were all in the entertainment area of the YG building. Just hanging out. Talking about some random stuff.

"Dara yah, how are you and him?" Teddy hyung asked. Everyone else turned quiet. But your face brightened up by the mention of his name. You told us about him. You look happy.
Seeing you this happy, it's good. I'm happy. You said you really love him and want to be with him forever. CL told me that she saw him holding hands with someone else, but she didn't tell you because you trust him completely and wouldn't believe her. I don't know what to say no more.
Your friends all know that guy. They know how he doesn't love you that much. Yup they know.
Your relationship with him isn't known by the public but there has been rumours about him dating someone. And it's not you. There were photos taken by paparazzis or fans. It's so obvious that he doesn't love you. Why can't you see? They say love is blind. Oh baby, you're so blind. You never see his flaws. You always turn a blind eye to every of his scandals. Please, I beg you, break it off with him.

When you speak of him, you look so happy (you look happy)
It’s good that you can be this happy (I’m happy)
You say you really love him, want to be with him forever
You trust him completely (I don’t know what to say no more)
Your friends all know that guy (yup they know)
It’s so obvious, why can’t you see (it’s you)
They say love is blind, Oh baby, you’re so blind
Please, I beg you, break it off


--

Ranger Rover, Cooper, Chrome Hearts, Gucci, Balmain, Alexander McQueen, Givenchy, KTZ, high class restaurants. They all suit you well. But that xx, who's beside you, he doesn't suit you. He really doesn't.

We decided to have a dinner out with our friends. Of course, you invited him along. He smiles at you and brushes your face and hair. He's a hypocrite. I'm sure he's thinking of another woman when he's right here with you. How dare he? I've seen you cry alot because of him. You cry when you think everyone else has left the place. But I was always there. The amount of tears you've cried because of him.. I want to make you happy by the same amount, baby. Everytime I hear your cries, I want to tell you that rather than going through the pain alone, share some with me.

Now we're sitting at this table. I'm sitting here across you. But your eyes are always on him. Please look at me. Why can't you realise that I am your love? Why are you the only one who doesn't know?

Expensive cars, beautiful clothes, high-class restaurants, they all suit you well
But that XX beside you, he doesn’t suit you, he really doesn’t
He smiles like a hypocrite with you, brushing your face and hair
But he’s thinking of another woman for sure, how dare he
The amount of tears you’ve cried, I want to make you happy by the same amount, baby
Rather than going through the pain alone, share some with me, baby
Please look at me, why can’t you realise that I am your love
Why are you the only one who doesn’t know?


--


That XX, what does he have that I don't?
Why can't I have you? That  XX doesn't love you.
How much longer are you going to cry yourself, silly?

 

 

 

-------

KYAAAAA!! So there it is~~ my first one-shot! In Jiyong's point of view~ I did this while waiting in the car so I hope this is good enough!!