Introduction

Sleepless Nights With Endless Tears.

“Unnie…I’m scared…What do we do?” The frightened maknae spoke to the eldest of the group.

“I don’t know Minji-ah.” She calmly said as she hugged her tightly in an embrass.

 

...

The two snuggled tightly against each other while sitting on the couch as they were both into the romance movie they had chosen to watch.

The movie’s title was ‘The Notebook’ Dara had tried to convince her loving boyfriend Taeyang to watch it with her and even though he wasn’t a fan of cheesy romance movies he would do anything to please her and if watching The Notebook could do it, he would and that’s exactly what he did.

The both of them were currently snuggling at the dorm of 2NE1. In fact, every member was living in the dorm since YG had told them too temporarily live here since a 2NE1 comeback was due soon. They didn’t argue on whether or not to stay here because they knew it was easier to stay since they didn’t have to travel from their house to the YG Entertainment building at such early times to train.

Bigbang were also ordered to live in their dorms since they had a comeback due no more than a month after 2NE1’s.

The dark brown haired girl turned to the man beside her and smiled. “I love you.” She whispered quietly but it caught his attention anyway. He turned his focus away from the movie and looked at her. “I love you too baby.” Was what he said back before gently placing his lips onto hers.

I guess you could say that their relationship was a perfect one.

They were glad to have each other and the both of them agreed that they were soul mates.

At this very moment the both of them felt as if they were at their absolute happiest. Although this was not the case for the second eldest in the group. She was silently sobbing in her room where the cute couple watching a movie could not hear her tears.

She lay on her bed as every second a new tear escaped from her eyes and rolled down her cheek, eventually completely dropping off her chin and onto her bed sheets.

There was only one reason for why she was this devastated and it was because of one man named Choi Seunghyun or known by his fans; TOP.

All night she had been staring at her phone that had not been ringing. She was waiting from a call from that boy. Although in the back of her mind she knew that he would not call tonight and that she may as well go to sleep.

TOP had been partying as usual without calling her or letting her know when he would be coming home.

The pretty crying girl was still afraid of the love she shared with him. It was true, the both of them are in a relationship but it honestly didn’t feel as if that was the case.

She loved him more than he loved her and she was sadly completely aware of that.

She can’t sleep with thoughts of him running through her mind. The thoughts of what he was doing, for all she knew he could be hooking up with some other girl right now. A girl that was much prettier than her, a girl that she was jealous of, even though she didn’t know her.

Bom dragged herself out of her bed and tried her best to end her tears. She walked over to the window and stared out to the moon. “Do you really love me?” She asked indirectly to her most-likely-drunk-boyfriend.

I will no longer cry over you Choi Seunghyun. She said mentally.

 

Meanwhile in the door of bigbang a hot session was currently taking place between the leaders of both of the groups.

The relationship between the two of them was surly a strange one since they both had strong feelings for each other yet they were not in a relationship. They would often secretly meet up and go out and party together. The closeness between them was no secret as it was completely clear, even to their fans.

There had always been a strong between the two of the leaders and everyone in the company could see that but it was only Chaerin and Jiyong that knew of what they actually got up to during their spare time.

Jiyong wrapped his arms around of the beautiful girl in front of him and she smiled in response. “Do you know how gorgeous you are?” He said seriously but all he got in response from the blonde girl in front of him was a blush.

After moments in silence Chaerin looked up at him with a smirk and before Jiyong could stop her she pushed his back up against the wall.

She was planning on kissing him straight away but he beat her too it by crashing his lips on hers. At that very moment she s her arms around his neck and pulled him in closer.

The male leader then dropped his arms from chaerins waits to her hips, then down to her . After that, with one hand he grasped her causing a soft moan escape from the mouth of the blonde girl.

Although she didn’t want to, she broke their kiss and there was one reason for that. She was afraid that any of the bigbang members could come home.

Once breaking the kiss Jiyong looked at her and immediately he could tell why she had done that; it just goes to show that they can communicate through a single yet simple look.

What they had was nothing that either of them had either experienced but it was very special to the both of them.

She ran her hand over the cheek of his. “I’ll see you tomorrow baby.” Was all she said before kissing him gently on the lips and leaving the bigbang dorm to head to her own groups’ dorm.

 

The music burst through the speakers loudly as the sounds of music projected throughout the club. Minzy and Seungri were grinding against each other in beat of the music in their half-drunk-state.

It was only the two of the three that was left since Daesung had left around 15 minutes ago saying that he was going home back to the dorm because he ‘had enough’

Minzy was completely unsure on what he meant but Seungri was completely aware of what he was saying.

Daesung was in love with Minzy very much but she had no idea because she was blinded by her feelings for Seungri.

There was a strong tension between the two males because of this situation involving Minzy but she was completely unaware of this whole thing.

Seungri knew of Minzy’s feelings for him without her even telling him and that was because of how obvious she was about it.

This hurt Daesung very much.

Almost 30 minutes had past now, they had continued to drink and dance this whole time.

Seungri didn’t want to hurt Daesung and he didn’t mean to although he was doing a great job of it.

“I think we should leave now!” Seungri shouted trying to be heard by Minzy over the loud music surrounding them.

She nodded in agreement as she followed him out of the club and into the coldness of the night air.

The two maknaes made it back to their own dorms safely without any trouble or accidents which was very lucky, considering the state of the both of them.

 

Authors Note: …Hey everyone! This is just the introduction to the story so that you can understand the current situation of their lives and relationships. Next chapter will introduce the starting of the plot.

Please do comment and subscribe! Thankyou so much!