Chapter 20

Music, Beat and Rhythm Found Me Love

 

Everyone has already left the hospital and went back to their dorms. Kyuhyun is in his shared room with Sungmin. He couldn’t stop thinking about Yuri. He checked his phone. His wallpaper was a picture of Yuri, the one he sent from her phone. He smiled, remembering the times he had with Yuri before she was in a comma. He put down his phone and stares at the ceiling while thinking who could be in their right mind to sent her bush daises. Suddenly, Kyuhyun’s phone was vibrating. A text message. He opens the text that says:

 

From: 021xxxxxxx

 

Annyeong Haseyo, oppa. Miss me? Nadoo~~ I miss you too. Oppa, have you heard about what happened to Yuri? She’s in a comma, isn’t she? Well, let me tell you, I know who cause her to be like this. You. If you want to know more about it, come meet me at the Han River, tonight at midnight. Come alone. Oh, and oppa if you don’t come then be ready to watch your “precious” Yuri be tortured for the rest of her life.

 

Saranghaeyo

 

XXX

 

Kyuhyun stared at the phone after reading it. He couldn’t believe it! He looked at his watch to see what time it is.

 

11.40 KST

 

Kyuhyun instantly ran out of the dorm. Ignoring his hyungs calling him. He ran as fast as he can to the Han River. In 20 minutes he was there. There, he saw no one. But, he saw a table and there left a letter. He quickly rushes to it and opened it.

 

Annyeong Oppa,

 

Mianhae, I couldn’t be there. Very sorry to disappoint you, I know you were looking forward to seeing me. Mianhaeyo, I hope you can forgive me. But, I will always stick to my promises. I’ll give you a hint, I am someone that you’ve been in love with before. We spent our days with love, joy and happiness. I could never forget the time you sang to me in that marvelous voice of yours. Presents. Remember? We sure had a good time. I missed that, oppa. Would you please come back to my side?

 

Saranghaeyo,

 

 

Leeteuk: Where have you been, Kyu? We were worried sick when you ran out like that.

Kyuhyun: Mianhae, hyung. I was in hurry.

Donghae: Where did you go?

Kyuhyun: Nothing, its personal, hyung.

Eunhyuk: Kyu, we’re family. You can tell us anything, Kyu.

 

Kyuhyun knows that. But, he doesn’t want to tell his hyungs, yet.

 

Kyuhyun: Hey, Henry and Zhoumi hyung. Annyeong, when did you get back to Korea?

 

Henry and Zhoumi just stared at Kyuhyun. Until, they both smiled.

 

Zhoumi: Yesterday, we came by to stay in the dorm today.

Kyuhyun: Ah… Arraseo. Well, mianhae, but I’m a bit tired. So, I’m going to sleep now.

Leeteuk: Arraseo.

 

Kyuhyun walked up the stairs to his and Sungmin’s room. Henry has been eyeing him. He can see that his hyung is anxious and he knows that his hyung isn’t going to sleep. So, he went upstairs and followed him. He knocked on the door and finds the person not answering him.

 

Henry: Hyung, I know that you’re not a sleep, so you better open the door before I bust in.

 

Then, the door opened. The man stood there and let him in. Kyuhyun sat on his bed while Henry was left standing.

 

Kyuhyun: What do you want, Henry?

Henry: I know you, hyung. I know you are having troubles. And you know if you tell me, I wouldn’t let it slip out of my lips.

 

Kyuhyun sighs and stare at his only dongsaeng.

 

Kyuhyun: Fine, but if you tell a living sole, I promise you I will annoy you for the rest of you life. Arraseo?

Henry: Ne, hyung. Now, tell me.

Kyuhyun: Yuri is in the hospital.

Henry: Yuri is in the hospital? As in Kwon Yuri of Girls’ Generation? As in one of our favorite people in Girls’ Generation?

Kyuhyun: Ne, who else could it be?

Henry: How could she be in the hospital?

Kyuhyun: She was sent to the hospital because someone send her bush daisies that causes her allergic reaction and she fell that also causes her a mild concussion. But, she’s stable.

Henry: That’s a relief. But, I don’t quite understand.

Kyuhyun: She’s in a comma. The person who sent her those bush daises put in a note saying that she has to stay out of oppa’s life or she will be destroyed.

Henry: What? Who is the oppa is she talking about?

Kyuhyun: I think she meant me. Because, she sent me a text message saying to meet her at the Han River. But, when I got there, there was only this note.

 

Kyuhyun shoved the letter to Henry. He opened it and started to read it.

 

Henry: Someone that you’ve been in love with?

Kyuhyun: That’s it. I never fell in love with anyone.

Henry: Yeah, except for her. She couldn’t be it since she was the one who is the victim.

Kyuhyun: Wait, you’re saying that I’m in love… with Yuri?

Henry: Seems like it, hyung. You know you can’t deny it.

Kyuhyun: Hah… I supposed your right.

Henry: I know I’m right. Well, hyung, about this girl who says that you’ve been in love with her, I’ll try to help you with it. Without any of the hyungs knowing.

Kyuhyun: Kamsahamnida, Henry.

Henry: Ne, I should better get going.

Kyuhyun: Ne.

 

After Henry left the room, Kyuhyun took his phone and stare at his wallpaper. Then, he went off to drift to sleep where he is dreaming about a certain young lady.