Chapter 19

Music, Beat and Rhythm Found Me Love

 

Every Super Junior members was shocked, but mostly Kyuhyun. He’s worried, panicked and terrified. If anything happens to Yuri, he will never forgive himself for not taking more care of her and for not confessing his feelings to her. Kyuhyun is on the verge of tears, but he holds it back because he doesn’t need the members see him crying. Everyone stayed silent for a few minutes. Until, Leeteuk spoke up.

 

Leeteuk: How’s her condition, Taeng?

Taeyeon: The doctor said she had mild concussion because she just fell on the floor and her condition now is stable, she’s just in comma. But, the doctors cannot guarantee when will she wake up. But, she’s fine.

 

Every Super Junior member felt relief that one of they’re favorite dongsaeng is well, even though she’s in a comma. 

 

Kyuhyun: Can we see her?

 

Everyone turned they’re head to Kyuhyun.

 

Kyuhyun: We now know that she is in a comma, can we now see her?

Donghae: Yeah, let us see her. She’s our dongsaeng to, you know.

Eunhyuk: And we are her oppas. She definitely wants us to visit her in this condition.

 

The members nodded in agreement. But, Taeyeon still looked a little bit unsure.

 

Leeteuk: Please, Taeng?

Taeyeon: I don’t know, it’s not that I don’t want you to see her, it’s just I think we should leave her alone for a bit. I promise you can see her in a couple of hours.

 

The members sigh in agreement. But, there’s still one member who is really being stubborn.

 

Kyuhyun: Taeyeon-ah, please. I need to see her.

Taeyeon: You can see her in a couple of hours, oppa.

Kyuhyun: Ani, jebal. I beg of you, Tae.

 

Taeyeon sigh. She knew that this Super Junior maknae would not give up and he gets what he wants. Taeyeon can see;t that he really cares for her dongsaeng and he loves her, a lot. She wants to let him in but at the same time, she wants to let Yuri be alone in bed before any of them gets to see her. She’s definetly confused. She did a lot of thinking until she finally sighs.

 

Taeyeon: Fine. If I know your not going to stop until you get what you want. I’ll give you 10 minutes to see her and if those 10 minutes are up, I’ll let the Super Junior oppas drag you out.

 

Kyuhyun: Ne, kamsahamnida, Taengoo~

 

Taeyeon opened the door of Yuri’s room to let Kyuhyun in. He stepped inside and Taeyeon closed the door. He walked over to the bed to see Yuri lying there. She looks so peaceful sleeping on that bed. Kyuhyun admired her face in close distance. “I knew that she’s lovely, but I didn’t know that she was this lovely” he thought. He kept staring at Yuri’s face, looking at every curve in her face. Kyuhyun’s lips began to smile.

 

Kyuhyun: Annyeong, Yul. How are you? You look beautiful. I have never noticed that your face is lovely. More lovely than I have ever imagined. Please, please, wake up, okay? If you keep sleeping, than whom am I going to go with as my partner for the competition? It’s a week away. We should be practicing right now. I need to perfect my moves and I’ll coach you singing. Yuri, I, I never met someone like you in my whole entire life. There are a lot of actress, singer and dancers that are pretty. Most of them tried to capture my heart. But, you have captured my heart without even trying. Yul, you are the source of my happiness, I wouldn’t know what I’d do if I have never met you or now you. I need you in my life, to complete that emptiness that has been missing. So, please, Yuri, wake up and keep that beautiful smile on your face and be the source of my happiness. Don’t be sad. Because I’ll be too. Be happy and stay by my side.

 

Kyuhyun smiled. He thought again about how did all of this happen. How Yuri end up in the hospital in a comma. He remembered the story that Seohyun told them. “She said that there was bouquet of bush daisies sent to Yuri. But, who would send bush daisies?” Kyuhyun thought. Just as he was in his train of thoughts, the door open and Leeteuk came in. He said that Taeyeon asked him to leave Yuri alone now. Kyuhyun mentally said goodbye to Yuri and walked out of the room with Leeteuk. The rest of the members are sitting and talking calmly. Everyone turned to the boys who just walked out. They didn’t say anything. Kyuhyun went over to sit by Seohyun. Kyuhyun turned over to Seohyun.

 

Kyuhyun: Seohyun, you said that someone sent the flowers to Yuri, right?

Seohyun: Ne, I did.

Kyuhyun: Did you see who sent them? Or was there a note of the sender?

Seohyun: I don’t know, I wasn’t paying attention, we were all to worry about Yuri unnie. But, I brought the flowers.

 

Seohyun took out the flowers out of her bag and there was a tiny note slipped inside it. Kyuhyun took the note and read it.

 

Annyeong Haseo, Yuri.

I hope you like my present. It’s a warning. You better stay out of oppa’s life or I’ll destroy you for sure!

 

XXX

 

Seohyun: Oppa? Who is oppa?

Kyuhyun: I don’t know.