Chapter 21

Music, Beat and Rhythm Found Me Love

 

For the next 2 days, Kyuhyun and the rest of the Super Junior members and also the Girls’ Generations members visited her at the hospital. The other SM family, such as f(x), EXO and SHINee also visited her. Wishing that she would wake up soon.

 

Today is third day of Yuri’s comma. The Super Junior members and the Girls’ Generation members are now at the hospital. Kyuhyun stood next to her bed, looking at her. The rest of the members are at the canteen, eating lunch. Leeteuk tried to convince him that she was all right and to join them for dinner. But, he still stayed back. The leader just decided to let him be.  He was still staring at her. Suddenly, he felt someone tapped him. He turned to face his dongsaeng, Henry.

 

Henry: Hyung, she’ll be all right. You have to eat. She doesn’t want you to be like this, you know, not eating.

Kyuhyun: I couldn’t leave her all alone like this.

Henry: Hyung, I know that you love her but, eat. Okay? I’m not going to help you if Heechul hyung is going to get mad at you because your sick, ‘kay? I’ll bring you something.

Kyuhyun: Fine, I’ll have a salad.

Henry: Chicken?

Kyuhyun: Chicken.

Henry: Okay, I’ll be back.

Kyuhyun: Thanks, Henry.

 

Then, Henry left the room. Kyuhyun continue his activity, staring at her. He started to stare at her eyes, nose, and her lips. Those are the lips that he’s been wanting to kiss. He started to clear his thoughts. He stared at her hands, hoping that it will move if he continues staring at it. Kyuhyun was staring at her hand, when suddenly there was such little movement that you wouldn’t even believe that there was any. Kyuhyun’s heart started thumping, hoping that she will wake up. He stared at her face. When her eyes slowly starts to open. She blinks her eyes a few times before she fully open her eyes.

 

~ Yu Ri’s POV ~

 

I open my eyes to see a young man standing in front of me. I blinked of few times before I came to realize that the young man in front of me is Super Junior’s evil maknae, Cho Kyu Hyun. He smiled at me and I try to return him a smile. I feel so weak, I’ve been lying in bed for who knows how long yet I feel so weak.

Kyuhyun: Annyeong Haseyo, Kwon Yuri. Gwenchana?

Yuri: Annyeong Haseyo, nae gwenchana.

 

Ah… My voice sounds so fragile. Do I have to be like this in front of him?

 

Kyuhyun: Hah… I’m so glad you’re awake. You know, everyone has been worried about you.

Yuri: Speaking of everyone, where are they?

Kyuhyun: Canteen, with Eunhyuk and Shindong hyungs appetite, the canteen must always be filling in their supply of food.

Yuri: How are the others?

Kyuhyun: Their fine. Yuri.

Yuri: Hm?

Kyuhyun: Do you remember what happened?

Yuri: The last thing I remembered was when there was a bouquet of bush daisies left on my bed and I fell down then hit my head on the floor.

Kyuhyun: Someone sent you those flowers. And I think they try to get rid of you. Out of my life.

Yuri: What are you talking about?

Kyuhyun: Ah… I’ll tell you later when you’re allowed to go home. Okay? Do you want to know anything else? Beside about the bush daisies?

Yuri: Hah… Yeah, how many days since I was in a comma?

Kyuhyun: 3 days.

Yuri: Did anyone missed me?

 

~ End of Yu Ri’s POV ~

 

Before Kyuhyun was able to answer, someone already answered before him.

 

?: Us!

Yuri: Eonni! Oppa!

 

Yuri smiled at them. Every Super Junior member and Girls’ Generation member gave her a hug. But, one of them stayed at the back of the corner. Yuri turned to that person.

 

Yuri: You didn’t miss me maknae? You didn’t miss your eonni?

 

Seohyun just positioned her head down. Yuri looked at her confused. “Did she really didn’t missed me? What happened?” Yuri thought. Taeyeon can see why Seohyun is like this. She knows that she feels guilty about it.

 

Taeyeon: Seohyun-ah, it isn’t your fault. Don’t feel guilty about it.

Seohyun: But, eonni, if I was aware I could prevent Yuri eonni to be in a comma.

Yuri: It’s not your fau-

Seohyun: It is eonni! If I was more aware at the time, I could remember about your highly allergic reaction to bush daisies. I shouldn’t have put on your bed!

 

Seohyun looked like she was going try.

 

Yuri: Seohyun-ah, I know that you didn’t mean to get me in this situation. I know that you would never do anything to harm me. Don’t ever and I mean ever blame yourself for this. Don’t feel guilty about it.

Seohyun: But, eon-

Yuri: I don’t want to hear any buts and I don’t want to heart it. Just come here and give your eonni a big hug.

 

Seohyun smiled and went to hug her eonni. Everyone was pleased to see this scene.

 

Eunhyuk: But, you know what?

 

Everyone turned their heads to Eunhyuk.

 

Sungmin: What?

Eunhyuk: I still don’t understand. Why would someone send bush daisies? I mean if it is from a fan they would at least send her roses or tulips. But, this person send her bush daisies which by “chance” that is something that she is extremely allergic of. I mean come on is it a coincidence or is someone out to get her.

 

Everyone stayed silent. Kyuhyun, Henry and Seohyun started to feel anxious.

 

Seohyun: Actually, some-

Henry: Hyung, I think you watch to many spy movies.

Donghae: Yeah, isn’t it boring?

Leeteuk: Uhh… Yuri, I’m very sorry if we disturbed your peaceful rest. Do you want us to go outside?

Yuri: It’s fine. You can stay here. But, do you mind getting the nurse? I really want to get out of this place. It’s boring in here.

Leeteuk: Sure, me and Tae will go to the receptionist desk.

Yuri: Kamsahamnida.

 

Taeyeon and Leeteuk went out to the front desk. The rest of the members chatted up with Yuri making her laugh again. In about 10 minutes, Leeteuk and Taeyeon were back.

 

Yoona: What did they say?

Leeteuk: They are going to have to keep Yuri in for the night and run some tests before they allow her to go home yet.

Yuri: Arraseo. Kamsahamnida.

Taeyeon: I think we should go now. Remember that manager wants to see us.

Sooyoung: Ah… That’s right!

Henry: Yuri, is-

Yuri: Go. Don’t want to make manager get angry with you guys.

Seohyun: Is it all right if we leave you alone?

Yuri: I’ll be fine. Just go.

 

They all said their goodbyes to Yuri and went to see their manager.