Love ?

You're mine

Minhyuk's Story ~

'Love? I'm still searching for you.. What are you? Who are you? Where are you? I'm looking for it.. '

Minhyuk is searching for the meaning of 'love'.

"Ohh... So, love happen between a girl and a boy... *sighed* I know that .. But, I'm the man .. and ... " he stop.

He takes some times to think. He think, think and think.

"Who's the girl?"

Gayoon's Story ~

"Yah. Can you help me?" Gayoon asked Sandara while reading a letter.

"Help? What?" Sandara said while playing Candy Crush Saga using her Iphone 5.

"Err... I just want to know..." Gayoon is trying to search for a proper sentence.

"What is it?" Sandara stop playing and look at Gayoon.

"Well... Do you know ... What 'love' means?" Gayoon smile..

Sandara laugh.

"Why? I'm not making jokes" Gayoon is confuse.

Yoona suddenly said "Love is something that will make you happy, sad and many others feeling. But, why?"

"Ohh ... It's just, this guy gave me a letter. And he wrote 'Love happen between a girl and a boy .. And I need you to be my girl'..

"So you want to accept it?" Sandara asked while smiling.

"No! It's not like that.. It's just... *sighed* Nothing... "Gayoon put the letter and go to her bed. "Good Night.."

Yoona and Sandara just laughed.

'*sighed* they won't understand... ' I'm a girl, so, who's the boy?' Gayoon asked herself with curiosity.

- to be continued -

 

Writer's POV

Hi! I'm sorry if my english is bad.. But, do you like it? If you like it, please wait for my updates ;) ~