Ordinary Life

You're mine

As usual ... It's Monday, that means it's time for school... Minhyuk is at the field with the football players.

"Yah! Ppalli!" Minhyuk cried. "Kick the ball!"

He is the leader of their school's football team. When their football's trainer is absent, he will train them. He is good in football games. He also has his own fan club at school.

"Relax... ", Junho told his bestfriend to calm down.

"What do you mean with relax? They're playing around. The tournament is next week! Next Week!" It looks like he will explode any time!

"I'm here right? I can help you. Let's go!" Junho smile.

Minhyuk sighed... "Alright" ...

At the same time, in the cafeteria...

*sighed* ... It looks like Gayoon is extremely tired.

"What is this? "Sandara asked.

"You know what's that... I hope you'll stop asking that same question..." Yoona smile at Sandara.

"Yah! Another love letter? You're pretty popular! I'm jealous" Sandara pout and laughed.

"Don't be jealous... It's frustrating!" Gayoon sighed again.

"Relax.. Just ignore them.. And I think you should not read the letters.. Just throw it away. " Yoona take the letters and put it in her bag. "I'll throw it away.. Don't worry.."

Gayoon smiled.. "Let's go!"

Writer's POV

This chapter tells about their ordinary life..

Their life are different. But both of them are looking for a true love.

Everyday ...

Minhyuk practises with the football players.

Everyday....

Gayoon have to read the letters that her fan give her..

Everyday seem the same until ..... ~

- To be continued -