I'll Protect You

You're mine

"I'm not going home! No! "

"But Gayoon... Don't be selfish, think about your mother.. " Minhyuk persuade her..

*sighed* Gayoon is still thinking.. Minhyuk let her take her time..

"What if they do something bad towards me and my mother?" Gayoon said.

"I'm here... I'll come with you. I'll protect you and your mother.. Don't worry." Minhyuk smile.

"Okay ... I'll go home" Gayoon start walking. They walk to Gayoon's house while holding hands..

~

"Eomma.. I'm home! " Gayoon is looking for her mother.

"I'm here.... "

"Did you cry? What happened? Where are they?" Gayoon asked.

"Are you okay? " Minhyuk asked Gayoon's mother.

"I'm okay.. It's just that we have to get out of here before 12 a.m..." Gayoon's mother tell them.

"How? Where are we going at night?" Gayoon started to cry.

They all stay silent ..

"It's okay, Gayoon, go pack your things.. Aunty and Gayoon can stay at my house for tonight.. " Minhyuk said.

"Is that really okay? " Gayoon's mom asked.

"Yes.. It's already 11. 30.. I'll help you pack your things.. " Minhyuk tell Gayoon and her mother.

~

"What? They asked both of you to leave the house just because his son wants to marry Gayoon?" Minhyuk's mother asked.

"Yes.. I don't know who he is.. And I'm scared of strangers.. " Gayoon replied.

Minhyuk's mother nods... "But, if you're scared of strangers, why you didn't get scared of Minhyuk" She is full of curiosity.

Minhyuk look at Gayoon and waiting for her answer.

"Well... Actually.. We are studying in the same school.. And we knew each other.." Gayoon answered.

Minhyuk's mother look at Minhyuk and smiled...

"I'm sorry for troubling you... I'll look for a house as soon as possible." Gayoon's mother said.

"No, it's okay if you stay here a little longer.. I didn't have any daughter.. So, I'll treat Gayoon as my own daughter.. " They all laughed.

Minhyuk sent a message to Gayoon's phone..

Gayoon read it 'Remember this.. I'll protect you..' .. Gayoon smiled..