LOVE IS NOT BLIND (Chapter 9)

LOVE IS NOT BLIND

Chapter 9

 

 

Kyuhyun wakes up in the morning. He smiles brightly upon seeing his beautiful wife beside him. Sungmin is still sleeping peacefully like a baby. Kyuhyun leans forward and softly kisses Sungmin’s wonderful lips.

 

“I love you so much my beautiful baby”

 

Kyuhyun whispers happily while staring at his wife. He holds Sungmin’s beautiful face.

 

“You’re the most important person in my life. I’m really thankful that you’re my wife. I love you Min. I love you so much and I’m not going to get tired telling you how much I love you and I won’t stop loving you baby. If only I can show you my heart, for you to know how much I love you. I don’t want you to be sad baby. I always want to see your smile and I always want you to be happy. Don’t cry anymore, arasso?”

 

Kyuhyun starts singing softly while gently caressing Sungmin’s cheek.

 

“Kyu”

 

Kyuhyun stop singing when he heard his wife’s sweet voice. Kyuhyun looks at Sungmin whose eyes are still closed.

 

“Baby”

 

Kyuhyun hugs his wife. Sungmin rests her forehead on her husband’s chest as Kyuhyun starts her hair gently.

 

“Did I wake you baby?”

 

Kyuhyun asks. Sungmin shook her head as an answer.

 

“How’s my beautiful baby’s sleep? Did you have a peaceful and wonderful sleep?”

 

Sungmin nods.

 

“Kyu”

 

“Hmmm?”

 

Sungmin slowly opens her eyes. She raises her head to face her husband.

 

“Kyu…”

 

Sungmin reaches her hand out and places it on her husband’s gorgeous face.

 

“I dream about our baby”

 

Sungmin told Kyuhyun, feeling happy about it. Kyuhyun looks at his wife while smiling.

 

“How does our baby look like?”

 

Kyuhyun asks excitedly. Sungmin shook her head sadly.

 

“I never see anything whenever I’m going to have a nightmare or dream”

 

“But I thought you dream about our baby?”

 

Sungmin nods.

 

“But I didn’t see him. I only hear him. Our baby is crying in my dream. I only hear sounds whenever I’m having a nightmare or dreams. Maybe because I’m blind that’s why I can’t see anything in my dreams”

 

Sungmin gently brushes her fingers on Kyuhyun’s gorgeous face.

 

“I don’t know why I suddenly dream about our baby. Maybe because I feel so insecure towards your other woman because there’s a baby in her tummy and it’s your child. I have no match against her because I don’t have your baby in my tummy. She’s the one who has it”

 

Sungmin told Kyuhyun sadly. Kyuhyun notices his wife’s teary eyes. He gently brushes his lips on hers before kissing her softly.

 

“Min, please don’t call Seohyun my other woman. I don’t have a mistress ok because you’re the only girl in my heart and we already talk about it yesterday, right?”

 

“But still…”

 

Kyuhyun holds Sungmin’s lips to stop her from talking.

 

“Shhh”

 

Kyuhyun softly kissed his wife’s lips.

 

“Listen to me baby…”

 

Kyuhyun kissed Sungmin’s lips again before speaking.

 

“I love you”

 

Kyuhyun whispers to his wife. He embraces her in his arms, cuddling her like a baby.

 

“You don’t need to compete to her or to any other girls out there”

 

Kyuhyun holds Sungmin’s hand and softly kisses it. He cups his beautiful wife’s face and leans his forehead on hers.

 

“So what if Seohyun is pregnant? So what if there’s a baby inside her tummy? It doesn’t mean that it’s really mine”

 

“But that’s what she’s claiming”

 

Kyuhyun nods.

 

“Because she’s desperate to have me and ruin us. But I’m not going to let that happen. Whatever happens, I’m sure that the baby in her tummy is not mine. I know it and I told you before that it’s always a safe , right? That’s why it’s very impossible that she will be pregnant with my child”

 

Kyuhyun places his hand on his wife’s tummy, holding it.

 

“And beside, you’re the only rightful girl who can carry my child. I don’t want you to feel insecure to Seohyun or to any other girls out there. All of them have no match to you baby because you’re always the best and no matter what happens you will always win against them. Why? Because you’re my wife, I’m always going to choose you because you’re the most important girl in my life and I love you so much Cho Sungmin. I will never exchange you to any other things because having you is enough for me”

 

Kyuhyun softly kisses his wife’s wonderful lips.

 

“I suddenly want to eat you baby”

 

Kyuhyun told Sungmin.

 

“Eat me? Why are you going to eat me? I’m not a food Kyu”

 

Sungmin told Kyuhyun innocently. Kyuhyun laughs softly because of his wife’s innocence.

 

“That’s not what I mean baby”

 

“Then what?”

 

Kyuhyun suddenly smirks. Sungmin blush when she feels her husband go on top of her.

 

“Kyu”

 

“Hmmm?”

 

Kyuhyun starts brushing his lips on hers. Sungmin feels happy feeling her husband’s lips on hers. She actually wants to kiss Kyuhyun, but she’s too shy to do it because she doesn’t know how to kiss a guy. Sungmin bites her lower lip when Kyuhyun starts kissing her neck softly.

 

“Kyu, are we going…to…to…are we going…to make love now?”

 

Sungmin asks, feeling a bit nervous. Kyuhyun stops kissing his wife’s neck and slowly raises his head to look at his beautiful wife who is already blushing hard.

 

“Do you want us to make our baby now? It’s fine with me”

 

Sungmin told her husband. Kyuhyun raised an eyebrow and gently flicks his wife’s forehead.

 

“Baby, are you telling me this because you’re thinking about that girl’s baby again?”

 

Sungmin shook her head.

 

“You don’t want us to have a baby? I’m sure that mom and dad will be happy and I also want you to be happy”

 

Sungmin told Kyuhyun with a smile on her lips. Kyuhyun softly kisses Sungmin’s lips, making her smile sweetly.

 

“How about a honeymoon in London? What do you think baby?”

 

Kyuhyun asks before kissing Sungmin’s lips softly.

 

“Honeymoon in London?”

 

Kyuhyun nods happily.

 

“Yes my beautiful baby. We’re going to have honeymoon in London next week”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife while softly kissing her wonderful lips. Sungmin holds Kyuhyun’s lips to stop him from showering her lips with soft kisses.

 

“Stop kissing me Kyu. I’m getting embarrassed now because I don’t know how to kiss a guy”

 

“Then let me teach you baby”

 

Sungmin smiles and shook her head.

 

“Just teach me on our honeymoon. Is that ok?”

 

Sungmin asks. Kyuhyun removes Sungmin’s hand on his lips and quickly gives her a sweet peck on her lips.

 

“What if I don’t want?”

 

Kyuhyun asks teasingly.

 

“Kyu, stop being naughty”

 

“But I can’t help it baby”

 

Kyuhyun kisses Sungmin’s lips again.

 

“You’re seducing me. I seriously want to eat you now. Can I? Please”

 

“But…I’m scared”

 

Kyuhyun smirks.

 

“Just as I thought, you want us to have a baby soon. But you’re actually scared to make love with me. Tell me baby, how are we supposed to have a baby if you won’t make love to me? How am I supposed to impregnate you without us making love? Is there any procedure?”

 

Kyuhyun asks, teasing Sungmin who looks so innocent while thinking.

 

“I’m sorry Kyu”

 

Sungmin starts Kyuhyun’s hair.

 

“Did I disappoint you?”

 

Sungmin asks sadly. Kyuhyun shook his head and rests it on Sungmin’s chest.

 

“Of course not baby, you never disappoint me. But I thought you want us to have a baby soon?”

 

Kyuhyun asks while gently rubbing his wife’s tummy. Sungmin nods happily.

 

“Yes. But we can make love next time, right? Maybe we can do it in London because you told me awhile ago that we’re going to have our honeymoon there”

 

Kyuhyun nods happily.

 

“Arasso. Be thankful that I can control myself today or else I’m really going to eat you. I love you so much baby”

 

Kyuhyun raised his head and plants a soft kiss on his wife’s wonderful lips.

 

“I love you so much Cho Sungmin. I love you. I love you. I love you”

 

Kyuhyun kisses his wife’s lips again.

 

“I love you Min. I really do”

 

Kyuhyun starts caressing Sungmin’s cheek gently while looking at Sungmin’s innocent eyes, full of love.

 

“I love you so much baby. I will never stop telling you how much I love you and I will never get tired of it. No matter what happens or whoever comes into our way just to ruin our happy marriage, let’s not get affected to it and let’s not give up on each other, arasso?”

 

Sungmin nods happily.

 

“No matter what happens, I’m always here for you baby. You’re the only girl that I love and that’s the truth. No one can ever replace you in my heart. Do you understand me my beautiful baby?”

 

“Yes Kyu. I trust you and I love you too so much”

 

Sungmin told Kyuhyun.

 

“So, let’s have our breakfast now? Let’s eat now before I can eat you here”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife. Sungmin laughs softly and nods her head.

 

“I love you baby”

 

Kyuhyun softly kisses Sungmin’s lips before getting off of her. He sits on the bed and grabs the cordless telephone on top of the side table to call at the kitchen.

 

“Yeoboseo”

 

“Please bring my wife and I’s breakfast here in our room. Please tell Ahjumma to tell Siwon Hyung, Fany and Jess that Min and I won’t join them in breakfast today because I want to have a peaceful and romantic breakfast with my wife here in our room”

 

Kyuhyun told the chef.

 

“No problem young master”

 

“Thanks”

 

Kyuhyun hangs up and puts the cordless telephone back on top of the side table. Sungmin sits on the bed.

 

“Kyu, why do we need to eat our breakfast here in our room?”

 

Sungmin asks curiously. Kyuhyun stares at his wife who is facing his direction, but not looking at him since her innocent eyes are only focused on a far away distant.

 

“Do you want to join Seohyun in breakfast? I’m afraid that I’m not going to be able to eat once I see that ”

 

“Don’t call her like that”

 

“Why not? That girl is a and that’s the truth. She’s trying to ruin a good marriage and she keeps on telling me that I impregnate her even though that’s not true”

 

Kyuhyun told Sungmin while frowning.

 

“But still…she’s a woman and not a ok. Just respect”

 

Sungmin told her husband. Kyuhyun sighs.

 

“You’re just too good Min”

 

Kyuhyun holds Sungmin’s hand.

 

“By the way baby, I’m going to leave with Seohyun later after breakfast”

 

Kyuhyun notices Sungmin’s sad face.

 

“Hey, don’t be like that”

 

“I’m jealous”

 

Sungmin whispers sadly. Kyuhyun kissed her hand softly.

 

“Don’t be jealous baby. We’re not going to have a date. I’m just going to surprise her by bringing her to Fany’s OB. I really want to know if she’s really pregnant. You see baby. I really had this feeling that Seohyun is lying because knowing her, she’s a liar. She loves making fake stories and fake dramas. In know that she’s just acting. It’s either she’s not really pregnant or other man actually impregnates her. She just wants me to carry the responsibility that’s why she keeps on insisting that the baby is mine, so she can get me and ruin our happy marriage life. I need to find out the truth soon, so I can already send her out of the house”

 

Kyuhyun explains to Sungmin.

 

“Come here baby. Let me hug you”

 

Kyuhyun gently pulls Sungmin towards him and hugs her tight.

 

“Don’t be jealous of her. I know that the situation is hard for you, but please bear with it for the meantime. I’m doing everything to put an end to this really soon. I don’t want you to sad and hurt. Don’t worry too much and don’t think too much. I love you baby and we’re going to outshine this together. Just hang on ok?”

 

Sungmin nods.

 

“I love you Kyu”

 

“I love you too baby”

 

Kyuhyun kissed Sungmin’s forehead. They heard a soft knock on the door. The assistant chef went inside Kyuhyun’s room to bring the couple’s breakfast.

 

“Good morning young master and young lady. I bring your breakfast. Please enjoy it”

 

The assistant chef places the tray on the bed. He bows at Kyuhyun and Sungmin before leaving the room quietly.

 

“Let’s eat now baby. I’m going to feed you, arasso?”

 

Sungmin nods happily. Kyuhyun smiles and starts feeding Sungmin as they have a peaceful and romantic breakfast together on their bed.

 

~~~

 

Siwon, Tiffany and Jessica are having a quiet breakfast together with Seohyun.

 

“Where are Kyu and Minnie?”

 

Siwon asks, breaking the silence and the tension between Seohyun against Tiffany and Jessica who are shooting Seohyun serious glares. The head maid arrives at the dining room. She bows at them before speaking.

 

“Young master Kyu and young lady Min won’t be joining breakfast today”

 

The head maid announces. Seohyun looks at her.

 

“And why is that?”

 

Seohyun asks, feeling jealous because of the fact that Kyuhyun is with Sungmin. The head maid raised an eyebrow while staring at Seohyun.

 

“Well, young master told the family chef to bring his and young lady’s breakfast in their room”

 

The head maid told Seohyun, making Seohyun frown because of great jealousy.

 

“There’s a dining room then why do they need to eat inside the room? They are supposed to join us here and you should call them now!”

 

Seohyun told the head maid while frowning at her. Tiffany and Jessica raised their eyebrows upon hearing the sudden demand of Seohyun while Siwon looks at Seohyun, giving her a glare.

 

“Young master told us that he wants to have a peaceful and romantic breakfast with young lady inside their room”

 

The head maid explains.

 

“So what if Kyu wants to have breakfast with his wife inside their bedroom? It’s none of your business you ing !”

 

Jessica told Seohyun, emphasizing the word ‘wife’. Seohyun looks at Jessica, shooting her a serious glare.

 

“Am I talking to you?”

 

Seohyun asks. Jessica smiles at her.

 

“I’m just informing you that you’re just a guest here. Kyu just let you stay here because that’s what his wife wants. He loves Min that much that’s why Kyu is following what she wants. You’re staying here because of Min and not because of Kyu and it got nothing to do with your so-called pregnancy”

 

Jessica told Seohyun while flashing a smile to tease Seohyun who keeps on frowning so hard.

 

“Who do you think you are to act like that?”

 

Tiffany asks. Seohyun flashes her y smile.

 

“I’m the woman who carries Kyu’s child”

 

Seohyun answers Tiffany happily while holding her tummy. Siwon suddenly smirks upon hearing Seohyun’s answer. He starts clapping his hands while flashing a sarcastic smile, focusing his eyes on Seohyun who keeps her y smile on her lips.

 

“Well said Seohyun-shi. Ok. You’re pregnant, so what? You’re insisting that the baby in your womb is Kyu’s child. How sure are you? You don’t even have any evidences”

 

“I already took a pregnancy test and the result is positive”

 

Siwon nods, still flashing a sarcastic smile.

 

“But that pregnancy test doesn’t indicate that Kyu is the father of the child, so you don’t have the right to insist that my cousin in law is really the father of the baby inside your womb unless it is proven by a DNA test. We all know that you’re Kyu’s before and something happen between the two of you, but it doesn’t mean that Kyu is not the only man who s you. That’s why you are called a , right?”

 

Siwon told Seohyun. He coughs to clear his throat before speaking again.

 

“I’m really sorry to insult you, but that’s the way it should be. I know that every person has the right to be respected, but…”

 

Siwon shook his head.

 

“In your case, a woman like you doesn’t deserve to get respect to anyone because you’re such a desperate who is trying to ruin a good and happy marriage. Shame on you and let me remind you Seohyun-shi, just in case you forgot or you don’t know…Cho Sungmin is the wife. No matter what happens, she’s the superior here because she’s the girl who’s married to Kyu and the girl whom Kyu love and not you. So if I were you, please learn on where to put yourself and stop acting as if you’re the wife when in fact you’re just the desperate who’s trying to ruin a happy marriage by using the innocent child in your womb. Get that?”

 

Siwon wipes his lips with the table napkin.

 

“Please excuse me. I need to go now. I’m going to my company now and work”

 

Siwon puts the table napkin on the table. He kissed Tiffany’s lips.

 

“I love you”

 

Siwon told his wife. He stands up and leaves the dining room. Tiffany and Jessica stare at each other.

 

“Jess, I think I need to go in my room now. I suddenly feel nauseated because of Miss Seohyun here”

 

“Me too Fany. I’m going back in my room as well. I suddenly lose my appetite because of the desperate in front of me”

 

Jessica told Tiffany while looking at Seohyun seriously. They stand up and shoot Seohyun a deadly glare before leaving the dining room.

 

“You’re going to regret it es. Both of you are going to hell with that blind ”

 

Seohyun whispers as she flashes her evil smile while clenching her fist angrily.

 

~~~

 

Kyuhyun went out from his walk-in closet, wearing a crispy blue/white gingham button-up shirt, blue jeans and pair of white sneakers. He was shook to see Sungmin sitting on their bed while crying. She was watching drama on TV.

 

“Baby…”

 

Kyuhyun walks towards his wife. He removes his shoes and joins his wife on their bed.

 

“Why are you crying?”

 

Kyuhyun asks while wiping Sungmin’s tears.

 

“It was so sad. The drama that I’m watching is sad. The couple needs to breakup. The man needs to leave the woman because he’s sick”

 

Sungmin explains to her husband. Kyuhyun looks at the TV, but the drama that Sungmin is watching is already finish, they are just showing the preview of the next episode.

 

“My beautiful wife is such a baby”

 

Kyuhyun smiles and hugs his wife.

 

“It’s ok baby. Don’t worry. If they can’t be together here on earth, maybe they can be together in heaven. What matters most is they love each other, right?”

 

Sungmin nods at her husband.

 

“Are you going to leave now with Seohyun-shi?”

 

Sungmin asks her husband, feeling sad because she’s actually jealous of the fact that Kyuhyun needs to go with Seohyun. She understands that Kyuhyun will just accompany Seohyun to an OB for her check-up and it’s for the good of the baby inside Seohyun’s womb, but she really can’t help but to get jealous. Kyuhyun holds his wife’s beautiful face between his hands.

 

“I told you not to be jealous, right?”

 

Kyuhyun told Sungmin, but she didn’t answer.

 

“Baby, Seohyun and I are not going to have a date. I’m just going to bring her to Fany’s OB, so I can find out if she’s really pregnant. That’s all. I’m going home after that check-up. I’m going to have lunch here with you and then we’re going out after lunch”

 

Kyuhyun gently brushes his nose from hers.

 

“I love you baby. Please smile now. I don’t want to see you like that. I promise to go home early for you”

 

Kyuhyun told Sungmin, but she’s still not smiling. Sungmin really feels jealous and Kyuhyun can feel it even though she won’t tell it to him. Kyuhyun suddenly smiles and softly kisses Sungmin’s lips.

 

“Still jealous?”

 

Sungmin nods sadly. Kyuhyun gently laid Sungmin on their soft bed with him on top of her. Kyuhyun showers his wife’s wonderful lips with light and soft kisses, making her smile.

 

“My beautiful baby finally smile”

 

Kyuhyun smiles while gently caressing Sungmin’s cheek. He holds her hand and softly kisses it.

 

“Baby, don’t be jealous of Seohyun or to any other girls out there because you’re the only one I love. I love you so much and that will be forever. Please always remember that, arasso?”

 

Sungmin nods happily.

 

“I love you too Kyu”

 

Sungmin told Kyuhyun while smiling sweetly. Kyuhyun gets off of his wife. He stands up and wears his white sneakers. Sungmin sat down on the bed.

 

“I’m going now baby”

 

Sungmin nods. Kyuhyun stands in front of Sungmin and holds her hands.

 

“Wait for me, arasso?”

 

“I will”

 

“Do you want something?”

 

Sungmin shook her head.

 

“Just go home safe. That’s enough for me”

 

Sungmin told Kyuhyun.

 

“Ok. I’ll just buy a cake for you”

 

“No need Kyu. Stop spending money for me”

 

“But that’s what I want. Don’t try to stop me on spoiling you or else I’m going to get mad at you and we’re really going to have a misunderstanding”

 

Kyuhyun told Sungmin before kissing her forehead.

 

“Just stay here with Jess and Fany. I think they don’t have work today. I’ll be back soon for you”

 

“Drive safely and take care”

 

“I will”

 

Kyuhyun softly kisses Sungmin’s lips.

 

“I love you baby”

 

“I love you too Kyu”

 

Kyuhyun kissed Sungmin’s hand and gently pats his wife’s cheek before going out of their room. He went downstairs and saw his cousins at the living room, having a chat. Kyuhyun walks towards them.

 

“You’re going to leave now?”

 

Kyuhyun nods at Jessica.

 

“I already call my OB and inform her that you’re coming with that . Don’t worry Kyu because I already explain everything to her and she knows what to do. We’re finally going to find out the truth. I bet that is just lying. She doesn’t look like she’s pregnant. I mean, if you’re going to observe her…”

 

Tiffany stops talking when she saw Seohyun going downstairs.

 

“Speaking of the ”

 

Tiffany whispers.

 

“Honey, I’m ready. Where are we going?”

 

Seohyun asks happily while walking towards Kyuhyun. Jessica and Tiffany frown when Seohyun wraps her hands around Kyuhyun’s arm. Kyuhyun removes Seohyun’s hands away from him and moves away from her.

 

“We’re going to visit an OB”

 

Kyuhyun told Seohyun who suddenly feels nervous.

 

“What for? I already have an OB. No need to bring me to other doctor”

 

“Well, I want to have a second opinion ok”

 

Kyuhyun was about to walk away when Seohyun holds his hand.

 

“Honey…”

 

Kyuhyun looks at Seohyun who holds her tummy.

 

“My tummy…”

 

Seohyun presses Kyuhyun’s hand hard and she slowly sits on the floor, still holding her tummy.

 

“Kyu…my…”

 

Seohyun starts crying.

 

“Help me…our baby…my tummy is aching”

 

Seohyun told Kyuhyun, working on her acting.

 

“I want you to call my doctor. She knows what to do…please, this is for my baby”

 

Tiffany and Jessica roll their eyes and immediately went upstairs, leaving Kyuhyun with Seohyun. They really can’t stand Seohyun’s drama.

 

“KYU!”

 

Kyuhyun sighs and carries Seohyun on his arms.

 

“Just take a rest. Let’s just go tomorrow”

 

“Please call my doctor. I don’t want to lose our baby…please”

 

Kyuhyun stares at Seohyun who is still crying. He just nods his head and go upstairs while carrying Seohyun on his arms.

 

~~~

 

Seohyun’s doctor was talking to Kyuhyun outside Seohyun’s room.

 

“It’s good that Seohyun-ah didn’t bleed or else she will lose the baby. Don’t stress her that much Mr. Cho. It will be bad for her condition as well as to the baby’s condition”

 

Kyuhyun stares at the doctor seriously.

 

“Tell me the truth doctor. Seohyun is just faking her pregnancy, right?”

 

The doctor shook her head.

 

“She’s really pregnant Mr. Cho”

 

Kyuhyun smirks.

 

“How much money did she give you for you to lie? But don’t worry doctor because once I find out the truth about Seohyun’s so-called pregnancy then you will surely say goodbye to your work. See? You’re going to lose everything and all your hard work will be out to nothing just because of favoring that . Tell your patient to give all her best on acting about her fake pregnancy because once I caught her lies, both of you will be in danger. I won’t go easy on you. I’m going to make sure that you will join that in jail and you will surely lose your license as a doctor”

 

Kyuhyun told Seohyun’s doctor before walking away. He goes down at the second floor and returns inside his room.

 

“Baby”

 

Sungmin stops writing in her diary upon hearing her husband’s voice. She closes her diary and puts it on the bed as well as her slate and stylus. Kyuhyun walks towards Sungmin. He removes his white sneakers before joining his wife on their bed.

 

“Why are you already here?”

 

Sungmin asks curiously. Kyuhyun sighs and rests his head on his wife’s lap.

 

“Let’s go back to sleep”

 

Kyuhyun told Sungmin.

 

“I thought you’re going to bring Seohyun-shi at Fany Unnie’s OB? What happen? Why are you already here?”

 

Kyuhyun sighs, feeling a bit irritated just by thinking about Seohyun.

 

“She starts acting that she’s not feeling well and her tummy is aching. She asks me to call her doctor and that’s what I did. Her doctor went here to check her up. Her doctor told me that Seohyun must avoid stress. What the ing hell is that? Seohyun was the one who is giving us a lot of stress. Aish! Seriously, that girl is really irritating”

 

“Is she ok?”

 

Sungmin asks worriedly while Kyuhyun’s hair gently.

 

“I told you. She’s just acting, so no need to worry about her ok”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife irritatingly. He grabs Sungmin’s diary on the bed and scans it.

 

“What are you writing?”

 

Kyuhyun asks while running his fingers on the seventh page of his wife’s diary, reading it. But Sungmin quickly snatches her diary from Kyuhyun’s frip and shyly shook her head.

 

“It’s a secret. I won’t tell you”

 

“Why not?”

 

Sungmin blush.

 

“Just don’t ask. I told you that it’s a secret ok”

 

“Let me guess it baby. Am I included in that diary? You’re also writing about me, don’t you?”

 

Kyuhyun asks, teasing his wife. He smiles when Sungmin didn’t answer and just blush.

 

“So, my guess is right?”

 

Sungmin nods shyly.

 

“May I know what you’re writing about me?”

 

Sungmin shook her head, feeling shy towards Kyuhyun.

 

“Come on baby. Please don’t be shy. It’s about me, so I deserve to know it”

 

“It’s a secret. I won’t tell you, so stop teasing me ok”

 

Sungmin pouts. Kyuhyun nods.

 

“Fine. I won’t tease you now”

 

Kyuhyun gets up and sits on the bed. He puts the slate and stylus as well as Sungmin’s diary on top of the side table before lying down on the bed.

 

“Let’s sleep baby. I’m being lazy today. I want to take a rest”

 

“Are you not going to work today?”

 

Kyuhyun shook his head.

 

“I’m going to stay home with you. I’ll go back to work tomorrow. I’ll just take a nap before we have our lunch later”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife.

 

“Please lay down beside me baby”

 

Sungmin obeys her husband. She lay down on the bed. Kyuhyun pulls her gently towards him and hugs her tight.

 

“Let’s just cuddle each other on bed. It’s much better rather than thinking about that . Aish! My head is aching because of her”

 

Kyuhyun told Sungmin before closing his eyes. Sungmin suddenly blush when Kyuhyun buries his gorgeous face on her chest.

 

“Kyu”

 

Sungmin whispers, but Kyuhyun didn’t answer or move. Sungmin smiles upon realizing that her husband is already sleeping peacefully.

 

“You sleep so fast…so cute”

 

Sungmin starts Kyuhyun’s hair gently. She can feel her husband’s warm breath on her chest.

 

“You must be really tired. Sleep tight. Don’t worry too much because I’m here for you”

 

Sungmin told her sleeping husband. She smiles sweetly and slowly closes her eyes. Sungmin keeps on Kyuhyun’s hair until she finally falls asleep.

 

~~~

 

*SYDNEY ADVENTIST HOSPITAL, SYNDEY AUSTRALIA*

 

 

 

Mrs. Cho was carefully feeding her husband.

 

“Honey”

 

Mrs. Cho looks at her husband.

 

“Yes honey? Is there something wrong? Are you hurt or something? Do you want me to call the doctor?”

 

Mrs. Cho asks worriedly. Mr. Cho shook his head. He gets the bowl of tomato soup on Mrs. Cho’s hands and puts it down on top of the overbed table.

 

“Let’s go back in Seoul next week”

 

Mr. Cho told his wife. Mrs. Cho shook her head.

 

“But honey, you need to stay here for three months”

 

“I want to go home now. I’m already tired of staying here and I’m already tired of my therapy. It’s really painful and it’s just making me weak. Honey…”

 

Mr. Cho holds Mrs. Cho’s hand.

 

“We both heard what my doctors told us yesterday. The cancer already affects some of my organs and it keeps on progressing in spite of having chemotherapy”

 

“Honey, can we just stop talking about this?”

 

Mrs. Cho told her husband while controlling her tears from falling. Mr. Cho shook his head weakly.

 

“Listen to me honey. I already accept my disease from the moment I found out about it. I want to go back in Seoul now because I want to spend my remaining time with our son, daughter in law and of course with you. I want to spend my remaining time happily with my family and not like this. I need to formally transfer the company to our Kyu and make sure that everything will be fine before I go. So please, let’s go back now in Seoul”

 

Mrs. Cho’s tears start falling slowly from her eyes.

 

“Why are you already giving up?”

 

Mr. Cho shook his head and wipes his wife’s tears away.

 

“I’m not, but honey…we need to accept that I’m going to leave soon. No matter what happens, I’m still going to leave and we can’t do anything about it. All we need to do is be happy while I’m still here. So please, don’t cry honey. It will be hard for me to go if you’re like that”

 

Mr. Cho softly kissed his wife’s hand. He cups her beautiful face and gently caressed her cheek.

 

“I love you honey”

 

Mr. Cho told his wife.

 

“I love you too. We’re going back in Seoul next week, but in one condition”

 

“Ok”

 

“Please promise me that you’re not yet leaving. Promise me that you’re still going to stay with us until holidays, arasso?”

 

Mrs. Cho told Mr. Cho, holding back her tears. Mr. Cho nods weakly and manages to flash a smile.

 

“I promise honey. I’ll hang on until holidays, but until the holidays only. That’s the only thing that I can promise you”

 

Mrs. Cho nods sadly and wipes the tears that fall from her eyes.

 

“When we go back in Seoul, we need to talk about our plans for holidays. We’re going to have happy and great holidays before I go”

 

Mr. Cho smiles at his wife. He wipes away her tears. Mr. Cho kiss wife’s forehead and hugs her tight, comforting her, taking her pain and sadness away.

 

~~~

 

Sungmin and Kyuhyun were having a happy lunch with Jessica and Tiffany when Seohyun arrives at the dining room. Jessica and Tiffany shoot her a deadly glare as she sits beside Sungmin.

 

“I thought you’re not feeling well and your tummy is aching, but how come you still can go down here? The maid can just bring your lunch in your room”

 

Tiffany told Seohyun.

 

“I want to have lunch with my Kyuhyun-ah”

 

Seohyun told Tiffany, shooting her a serious glare. Sungmin stops eating upon hearing Seohyun calling Kyuhyun as hers.

 

“Since when did my husband become yours?”

 

Kyuhyun, Tiffany and Jessica all stare at Sungmin who looks a bit irritated because of Seohyun’s presence.

 

“I know that you’re carrying my husband’s child, but it doesn’t mean that Kyu is already yours. He’s my husband and I’m not going to give him to you. I’m the only one who can claim Kyu as mine because he’s my husband and I’m his wife and we’re married to each other”

 

Sungmin told Seohyun. Kyuhyun was a bit surprise by his wife’s sudden words towards Seohyun. He never expects that Sungmin can actually tell that to Seohyun. Although he doesn’t want his wife throwing a fight with Seohyun, Kyuhyun is absolutely happy on what Sungmin told Seohyun and he’s proud of his wife. Jessica and Tiffany tare at each other and smile. Seohyun looks at Sungmin and smiles so y.

 

“How can you tell me all of those things? You’re so confident, don’t you know that?”

 

Seohyun smirks.

 

“Do you think really loves you?”

 

“SEOHYUN!”

 

Kyuhyun shouts.

 

“STOP TALKING TO MY WIFE LIKE THAT!”

 

Seohyun ignores Kyuhyun. She only focused her attention upon Sungmin who is staring at a far away distant.

 

“Listen to me you ing blind girl! Kyu doesn’t love you because he loves me”

 

“Stop being desperate”

 

Sungmin told Seohyun who laughs at her. Seohyun shook her head.

 

“I’m not being desperate here !”

 

Sungmin was about to answer, but Kyuhyun holds her hand to stop her.

 

“Shhh…let me handle this for you baby”

 

Kyuhyun whispers to Sungmin who nods her head. Kyuhyun looks at Seohyun, shooting her a serious glare.

 

“Will you please shout your mouth Seohyun? I told you not to ta—“

 

“Why? Are you afraid that your wife will know your dark little secret huh honey?”

 

Sungmin’s heart starts beating fast and she suddenly feels nervous and confused while listening to Seohyun.

 

“Why don’t you just tell her that she’s just a bet?”

 

“SHUT UP!”

 

Kyuhyun shouts angrily at Seohyun. Sungmin’s tears start forming in her eyes while Tiffany and Jessica stare at their cousin with wide eyes open as they start getting confused.

 

“What do you mean by that Seohyun-shi? What do you mean by I’m just a bet?”

 

Sungmin asks Seohyun.

 

“Baby, don’t listen to her”

 

“I WANT TO KNOW WHAT THE MEANING OF THAT IS! TELL ME WHAT IT IS!”

 

Sungmin shouts, feeling frustrated. She was pulling her hand away from Kyuhyun’s grip, but he doesn’t want to let her go. Seohyun smiles.

 

“Well, your dear husband makes a bet with us. The bet goes like this. Kyu will makes you fall in love with him. If he wins then I’ll be his forever, but if he fails to make you fall in love with him then he will pay each of us one million dollars”

 

Tiffany and Jessica almost drop their jaws upon hearing Seohyun.

 

“See? I told you . You’re just a bet. Kyu doesn’t love you and who will love a blind girl like you? No one”

 

Seohyun told Sungmin. She stands up and leaves the dining room with a bright smile on her lips, feeling satisfied on what she did.

 

“Baby, please listen to me. I can explain. That’s not true. Listen to me”

 

Kyuhyun told Sungmin while holding her beautiful face between his hands. Sungmin shook her head, controlling her tears from falling. She feels so hurt upon knowing that she’s just a bet.

 

“Why? All I did is to love you, but why?”

 

Sungmin asks Kyuhyun sadly. Her tears start falling from her innocent eyes. She feels so terrible and her world starts colliding. It hurts her so badly because she loves Kyuhyun so much and she can’t accept the fact that Kyuhyun is just fooling her. She thought that Kyuhyun really loves her and she believes on him, but everything is just a lie because she’s just a bet and it hurts Sungmin so badly.

 

“Baby, please listen to me. I can explain. Please, I love you and that’s the truth. Don’t believe on her. She’s lying. I love you and you know that”

 

Kyuhyun hugs Sungmin as tears start forming in his eyes.

 

“That’s not true. Please believe me baby. I love you. I really do. Please don’t cry. Don’t be like that baby…please”

 

Sungmin shook her head and pushes Kyuhyun away from her.

 

“Don’t touch me! I’ve heard enough. How can you do this to me? When will you stop hurting me?”

 

Sungmin told Kyuhyun as she starts crying. She runs her hands on the table to get her long cane. She quickly unfolds it and stands up.

 

“Baby, please”

 

Kyuhyun tries to stop Sungmin from leaving, but he fails. Sungmin ignores Kyuhyun and leaves the dining room.

 

“What the ing hell is that Cho Kyuhyun? How can you do that? Are you really that cruel? Oh my God! I really can’ believe you! You’re such a jerk!”

 

Tiffany told Kyuhyun, feeling angry and disappointed towards her cousin.

 

“First, it was that ing pregnancy and not this ing bet. What’s next huh Cho Kyuhyun?”

 

Tiffany holds her forehead because of disappointment towards her cousin. Kyuhyun shook his head.

 

“Everything is just a lie. That ing pregnancy is a lie and about the bet…”

 

Kyuhyun sighs sadly.

 

“I was a fool to make a bet with them. I love Min, but I’m just blinded by my hatred towards mom and dad at that time that I agree with their bet, that’s why I keep on convincing myself that I don’t love Min and that she’s just a bet. I know that I made a stupid mistake, but I didn’t do the bet”

 

Kyuhyun shook his head.

 

“I didn’t do that because I love Min. I cancel that ing bet because I love my wife. I pay them one million dollars each because I cancel the bet and for them to stop disturbing my married life with my wife”

 

Tiffany and Jessica were shock when tears fall down from Kyuhyun’s eyes.

 

“I love my wife so much and that’s the reason why I didn’t do the bet. I ended my friendship with them because I love Min. I choose her and not them and that’s the reason why they beat me like hell”

 

Kyuhyun explains. He wipes his tears away and stands up.

 

“I need to explain everything to Min. I don’t want her to get hurt and cry”

 

Kyuhyun leaves the dining room. Tiffany sighs.

 

“Seriously, that is giving me a lot of stress. I think I’m going to have a miscarriage because of her”

 

Tiffany told Jessica while rubbing her tummy.

 

“Aigoo! Are you ok? Should I call you doctor?”

 

Jessica asks nervously. Tiffany shook her head.

 

“No need Jess. I’m fine. I think I just need to go back at the house now”

 

“What? You’re going to leave me here with that ?”

 

Tiffany holds Jessica’s hands.

 

“Jess, I’m really sorry. I can’t take it anymore. I don’t want to stay here with that . I’ll just go back if she’s already out of here”

 

“Then I’ll go back at my condo too”

 

Tiffany shook her head.

 

“You need to stay here for Minnie. We can’t leave her alone, knowing that the is here”

 

Jessica nods at Tiffany.

 

“I’ll pack my things and my husband’s things now. I’ll just call my driver to fetch me here and I’ll inform Siwon that I already go back in our house”

 

“I’ll help you pack up”

 

“Thanks”

 

Tiffany and Jessica stand up and leave the dining room.

 

 

 

MEANWHILE…

 

 

Sungmin locked herself inside her room. She was sitting at the corner, hugging her knees while sobbing. She doesn’t want to talk to anyone, not even to Kyuhyun. She just wants to isolate herself from the world and from the people and just be alone by herself.

 

“Baby, please…”

 

Kyuhyun softly knocks on the door. He was already knocking for almost fifteen minutes, but Sungmin keeps on ignoring him.

 

“Min, I can explain”

 

Sungmin shook her head.

 

“Please open the door and let’s talk. You need to know something. I’m sorry baby. I know that you’re hurt. I’m really sorry. I don’t’ want us to be like this, so please open the door. I’m begging you Min. Let’s talk. Let’s fix this”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife while knocking softly on the door, but Sungmin ignores him. She doesn’t want to talk to Kyuhyun. She’s hurt and she feels so terrible because Kyuhyun make her believe on all his lies. He makes her believe that he loves her when in fact she’s just a bet and it’s really painful for Sungmin to know that. Kyuhyun leans his forehead on the door, controlling his tears from falling. He takes a deep breath and starts singing. Sungmin stops crying upon hearing her husband’s sweet voice and the song that Kyuhyun used to sing for her.

 

 

It’s always have been a mystery to me

How two hearts can come together

And love can last forever

But now that I have found you, I believe

That a miracle has come

When God sends the perfect one

Now gone are all my questions about why

And I‘ve never been so sure of anything in my life

 

 

I wonder what God was thinking

When He created you

I wonder if He knew everything I would need

Because He made all dreams come true

When God made you

He must have been thinking about me

 

 

 

Kyuhyun’s tears start falling slowly from his eyes.

 

“I’m sorry baby. I’m really sorry. I know that I hurt you so badly. I’m sorry. I know that I made the most stupid thing in the world because of that bet. I was wrong. I keep on convincing myself that I don’t love you at that time because I hate mom and dad and that’s why I agree on that ing bet”

 

Kyuhyun shook his head sadly.

 

“But baby, I didn’t do that bet. I cancel everything because I love you. I love you so much, please believe me. I’m not lying. I never made you fall in love with me because I’m the one who fall in love with you. Everything that I’m doing and showing you are real. All the love that I’m giving you is all real and my love for you is real. I ended my friendship with them because of you. I choose you over them and that’s why they beat me, but I don’t care because I have you”

 

Kyuhyun slowly kneels on the floor; tears keep on falling from his eyes. He hates his self for hurting his wife and his heart is aching, knowing that Sungmin is crying again because of him. Sungmin can hear Kyuhyun’s sob.

 

“Min, I know that you’re hurt. But I’m also hurt because you’re like that and you’re crying again. I know that it’s painful for you, but it’s also painful for me. It’s painful seeing you like that and it’s painful knowing that I hurt you again”

 

Kyuhyun drops his head as tears keep on falling from his eyes.

 

“I’m sorry baby. All I want is to become a better husband for you, but I can’t understand why I always end up hurting you. I keep on trying to be good, but I always fail. I’m sorry baby because I always disappoint you and hurt you. You don’t deserve a man like me because an angel like you doesn’t deserve a devil like me. I’m sorry baby”

 

Kyuhyun leans his forehead on the door and holds his chest, feeling so hurt and lonely.

 

“Baby, please stop crying now. Please don’t be like that. Let me carry all your burden, pain, sadness and suffering. Leave it to me. I’m the one who supposed to suffer and not you. I’m the one who supposed to get hurt and not you. So please, stop crying. I don’t want you to be like that. I’m sorry. It’s ok if you will hate me for the rest of your life, just don’t be like that”

 

Kyuhyun wipes his tears away.

 

“I’m going to wait for you to be ready to talk to me. Stop crying now. I’m sorry Min. I love you. I love you so much and that will be forever. Always remember that. I love you”

 

Kyuhyun slowly stands up. He feels so weak and his heart keeps on aching because of the pain that he’s feeling on that moment. He drops his head and starts walking. He goes up and went inside his office and locks his self inside. Kyuhyun punches the wall as hard as he can. He keeps on punching the wall, releasing his anger towards Seohyun and towards his self as hot tears start falling from his eyes again.

 

~~~

 

Seohyun was sitting at the living room while happily talking to Taeyeon over the phone.

 

“That was so close Seohyun baby. It’s good that Kyu believe you awhile ago or else your plan will fail. Be careful next time”

 

Taeyeon told Seohyun who nods her head.

 

“Don’t worry Taeyeon-ah. I won’t let Kyu caught me because I need to ruin his marriage to that blind and I’m already starting it. I’m starting to ruin their happy marriage little by little because the couple is already fighting”

 

“What do you mean by that?”

 

Seohyun flashes an evil smile, feeling so happy upon remembering what happen awhile ago.

 

“You need to guess it Taeyeon-ah”

 

Seohyun teases her best friend happily.

 

“Just tell it to me, will you?”

 

Taeyeon hears her best friend laughing happily over the phone.

 

“I tell the about the bet. I told her that she’s just a bet and Kyu doesn’t love her because Kyu loves me”

 

Seohyun told Taeyeon happily. Taeyeon laughs over the phone.

 

“And what’s the ’s reaction? You’re really evil Seohyun baby”

 

Seohyun smirks.

 

“Of course she believes me because she’s stupid. Kyu can’t do anything because the girl he loves most is already mad at him and hate him so much. The next thing that I’m going to do is to seduce Kyu and plan my fake miscarriage. I’m going to use what happen awhile ago. I can tell Kyu that his blind kills my fake baby because she’s mad at me because of finding out that she’s just a bet that’s why she wants to have revenge to me and that is by killing the fake baby inside my womb”

 

Seohyun told Taeyeon proudly. Taeyeon nods happily.

 

“You’re really a smart girl baby. I like your idea”

 

“Of course Taeyeon-ah and I’m sure that Kyu will be mine soon and that blind will surely out of his life soon”

 

Taeyeon and Soehyun laugh happily. Seohyun saw Sungmin going down the stairs alone.

 

“I need to go Taeyeon-ah. I need to do something. I’ll call you again tomorrow”

 

“No problem Seohyun baby”

 

Seohyun smiles and hangs up. She puts down her mobile phone on the center table and starts following Sungmin. She walks quietly behind Sungmin and follows her as Sungmin went at the garden. Seohyun watches Sungmin from a distant. Sungmin gets the spray bottle on the wooden table and slowly walks towards her plants. She holds her long cane tightly while spraying water on her plants. Seohyun flashes an evil smile and walks towards Sungmin who suddenly stops what she’s doing upon hearing footsteps.

 

“Well, well, well. Guess who’s here? What are you doing her blind of Kyu? Having a fieldtrip alone?”

 

Seohyun told Sungmin while flashing an evil smile. She stands besides Sungmin.

 

“What are you doing here Seohyun-shi?”

 

Sungmin asks.

 

“Well, I just thought that you want to have a companion at night while watering the plant”

 

Seohyun told Sungmin, flashing her y smile. Sungmin turns around and was about to walk away, but Seohyun holds her arm to stop her.

 

“Ouch! Let me go. What do you want from me?”

 

“I’m still talking to you!”

 

Seohyun snatches the spray bottle on Sungmin’s grip. She quickly opens it and throws the water on Sungmin’s face before slapping her so hard.

 

“Serves you right !”

 

Seohyun holds Sungmin’s chin tightly.

 

“How does it feel knowing that you’re just a bet? I told you Kyu loves me and not you. He’s mine and not yours!”

 

Seohyun laughs upon seeing the tears that are forming in Sungmin’s innocent eyes.

 

“I told you . Kyu will never love you. He will never love a blind, poor, uneducated and girl like you! Kyu is good on playing with girls. He will only you and after getting what he wants, he will surely leave you!”

 

“And why will I believe on you? You’re a desperate woman who is trying to ruin my marriage with Kyu. Why don’t you leave us alone? Kyu loves me and not you”

 

Sungmin told Seohyun who raises an eyebrow while holding Sungmin’s chin tightly.

 

“In your ing dreams !”

 

“I’m not the one who is dreaming here Seohyun-shi. Why don’t you just accept the fact that Kyu leaves you because of me? Kyu loves me and you need to accept that”

 

“Oh really?”

 

Seohyun pushes Sungmin. Seohyun throws Sungmin’s plants on the ground.

 

“What is that?”

 

Seungmin asks, feeling nervous. Seohyun smiles brightly while stepping on Sungmin’s plants, killing it.

 

“It’s your ing plants and they are already dead. How pity, isn’t it?”

 

Seohyun told Sungmin before laughing. Sungmin’s eyes widened.

 

“Why did you do that? I’m not doing anything to you”

 

Sungmin told Seohyun, holding back her tears. Seohyun slaps Sungmin.

 

“I’ll drag you to hell !”

 

Seohyun told Sungmin. She grabs Sungmin’s long cane away from her hand and throws it away. Seohyun grabs Sungmin’s shoulder length hair and starts dragging her harshly.

 

“Let go of me Seohyun-shi!”

 

Sungmin falls on the ground, but Seohyun doesn’t care. She pulls Sungmin’s hair, pulling her up.

 

“Stand up !”

 

Seohyun starts dragging Sungmin again. She drags Sungmin towards the swimming pool.

 

“LET GO OF ME!”

 

Sungmin shouts.

 

“I’m going to kill you ing ! Kyu is mine!”

 

Seohyun told Sungmin who is struggling to escape from her. Seohyun pushes Sungmin on the pool, but because Sungmin holds on to Seohyun before she falls down on the swimming pool, Seohyun also falls down on the swimming pool. Sungmin holds on to her as she was struggling to breath; Sungmin doesn’t know how to swim.

 

“Don’t touch me you ing !”

 

Seohyun was trying to push Sungmin away from her, but Sungmin keeps on holding her tight.

 

“Please…please…help me. I don’t know how to swim”

 

Sungmin told Seohyjn while breathing hard and feeling so scared. Sungmin was already trembling because of the cold water and the cold weather.

 

“DIE !”

 

Seohyun keeps on pushing Sungmin away from her as they both struggle on the water. Sungmin holds Seohyun because she doesn’t know how to swim while Seohyun keeps on pushing Sungmin  away, so she will die and if that happens, she can already own Kyuhyun.

 

 

 

MEANWHILE…

 

 

 

Jessica was talking to Kyuhyun inside his office.

 

“Kyu, are you not going to have your dinner?”

 

Jessica asks her cousin worriedly. Kyuhyun just shook his head while typing on his laptop.

 

“Min didn’t also go down to eat her dinner. I’m worried for both of you. She’s not going out of her room while you’re here in your office, stressing yourself by working all day. What am I going to do to the both of you?”

 

Jessica stares at Kyuhyun sadly.

 

“Kyu…”

 

Kyuhyun ignores Jessica as he continues to type on his laptop.

 

“By the way, Fany already go home awhile ago. She told me to tell you that she will go back to her house with Siwon Oppa because she can’t stand staying here with that . But she will be back once the is gone”

 

Kyuhyun just nods at Jessica.

 

“Kyu…”

 

Kyuhyun ignores her. Jessica sighs sadly.

 

“Fine. I’ll leave you alone now. I hope everything will be fine between you and Min soon. Just understand her, of course it’s painful for her to know about the bet. I’ll return to my room now. Good night and don’t stress yourself too much. Don’t worry too much. I know that everything will be fine soon”

 

Jessica told Kyuhyun while staring at him sadly. Kyuhyun’s eyes are so puffy because of crying. He looks so sad and tired at the same time. She’s relaly worried about Kyuhyun and Sungmin. Jessica was about to leave Kyuhyun’s office when the head maid went inside without knocking.

 

“Young…master”

 

Jessica and Kyuhyun stare at her. She was panting so hard.

 

“Please come with…me…it’s young lady”

 

Kyuhyun’s eyes widened.

 

“What happen to my wife?”

 

Kyuhyun asks nervously. He stands up and quietly runs outside. Jessica follows him.

 

“Young master, young lady and Miss Seohyun…they are on the swimming pool, fighting”

 

The maid told Kyuhyun while panicking. Kyuhyun runs outside while Jessica follows him from behind. They run towards the swimming pool. Kyuhyun quickly jumps on the water and swim towards Sungmin who is already drowning while one of the security guards get Seohyun out from the swimming pool. Kyuhyun carries his unconscious wife on his arms as he goes out from the swimming pool. He gently laid Sungmin on the floor and starts giving her a CPR. Jessica runs towards Kyuhyun.

 

“Oh my God Kyu!”

 

Jessica starts to panic because Sungmin is not waking up.

 

“Baby, please open your eyes”

 

Kyuhyun told Sungmin. Tears start forming in his eyes. He tries giving her a CPR for the second time, but Sungmin is still unconscious.

 

“Open your eyes baby. Please don’t leave me. Baby, please”

 

Kyuhyun’s tears start falling from his eyes. Jessica told one of the head maids to call Doctor Wang Feifei and tell the Cho family driver to prepare the limousine just in case they need to rush Sungmin at the hospital. Kyuhyun tries for the third time and finally, Sungmin gain her consciousness back. Sungmin starts coughing as water starts coming out from .

 

“Kyu”

 

Sungmin whispers, feeling weak. Kyuhyun quickly embraces Sungmin in his arms. Tears keep on falling from his eyes. He feels relief because his wife is already safe.

 

“You’re safe now. Thank God”

 

Kyuhyun told Sungmin while hugging her tight. Jessica wraps a towel around Sungmin to keep her warm as she and Kyuhyun help her stand.

 

“I already told the maid to call Doctor Wang Feifei”

 

Jessica told Kyuhyun.

 

“Please bring my wife in our room. Give her a warm bath and change her clothes”

 

Kyuhyun told Jessica who nods at him.

 

“Let’s go back inside the house Min. It’s cold out here. You might catch cold. Let’s take a warm bath and change your clothes. Doctor Wang Feifei will be here later to check you”

 

Sungmin nods her head. She goes back inside the mansion with Jessica and her nanny while Kyuhyun remains outside. Kyuhyun stares at Seohyun who is standing near the stairs of the swimming pool. He walks towards her, shooting Seohyun a serious glare. Seohyun feels nervous just by staring at Kyuhyun’s serious expression.

 

“Kyu…she…wants to kill our baby in my womb. She’s…”

 

Kyuhyun slaps Seohyun so hard. He grabs her arm and holds it tight, making Seohyun squirms because of pain.

 

“Ouch! Kyu, let me go…you’re hurting me!”

 

“Who gives you the permission to touch my wife?”

 

Seohyun stares at Kyuhyun nervously. Her heart keeps on beating fast because of the way Kyuhyun stares at her.

 

“She’s the one who start it Kyu. Please believe me. She wants to kill the baby in my womb”

 

Seohyun starts sobbing to make Kyuhyun feel guilty and to lure him.

 

“Why are you defending your wife? I’m the one who got hurt here! I almost lose my baby be—“

 

“DO YOU REALLY THINK THAT I’M GOING TO BELIEVE YOUR ING DRAMA?”

 

Kyuhyun shouts angrily, shutting Seohyun’s mouth. He holds Seohyun’s chin tightly.

 

“Kyu, please…you’re hurting me”

 

Tears keep on falling from Seohyun’s eyes as she stares at Kyuhyun’s deadly glare.

 

You’re supposed to take care of me because I’m pregnant with your child and not like this”

 

Kyuhyun tightens his grip on Seohyun’s chin.

 

“You’re not going to fool me! I’m going to find out your dirty little secret soon!”

 

Kyuhyun told Seohyun, feeling so angry towards her for hurting and almost killing Sungmin.

 

“Listen to me Seo Joo hyun! No matter what you do, you will never fool me! I’m not stupid to fall on your lies! Don’t you ever touch my wife again because if you do, you will see what will happen to you! You don’t know me that well Seo Joo hyun! Leave my wife alone or you will really get it!”

 

Kyuhyun pushes Seohyun hard on the floor. Seohyun holds her tummy, working on her drams, but Kyuhyun just ignores her.

 

“I want you to pack your things and leave the house now! I don’t want to see your ing y face here tomorrow morning!”

 

Kyuhyun told Seohyun, shooting her a deadly glare. Kyuhyun turns his back away from her.

 

“Kyu! I love you…please don’t do this to me and to our baby”

 

Seohyun told Kyuhyun while sobbing. But Kyuhyun ignores her and walks away.

 

“Damn it! That will really get it! Just you wait ! I’m going to take my revenge to you. You’re going to play with my friends tomorrow. I’m going to make sure that you’re going to suffer before I leave this house”

 

Seohyun whispers while clenching her fist angrily.

 

~~~

 

Kyuhyun was talking to Feifei inside his room.

 

“No need to worry Kyu. Your wife is safe and she’s fine”

 

Feifei told Kyuhyun while staring at Sungmin who is sitting quietly on the bed with a pillow on her back.

 

“Can I take her out tonight? I’m just going to take her somewhere”

 

Kyuhyun whispers softly so Sungmin can’t hear it. Feifei nods while smiling.

 

“Just don’t forget to bring her coat, so she won’t have colds because the weather is really cold since winter is coming”

 

Feifei told Kyuhyun.

 

“Thanks a lot Doctor Wang”

 

Feifei nods happily.

 

“Minnie, I’m going now. Take care of yourself sweetheart and remember what I told you before ok. Don’t stress yourself too much for you to be pregnant easily”

 

Feifei told Sungmin happily. Sungmin suddenly blush because she’s shy towards Kyuhyun and Jessica who are also inside the room.

 

“I’m going now”

 

“Thank you doctor”

 

Sungmin told Feifei as she bows her head. Kyuhyun bows at Feifei”

 

Thank you doctor”

 

Kyuhyun told Feifei before looking at Jessica.

 

“Jess, please tell Min’s nanny to go up here. I need to tell her something”

 

Jessica nods at her cousin as she escorted Feifei. They leave the room quietly. Kyuhyun sits beside Sungmin. He holds his wife’s hand and softly kisses it.

 

“Are you ok?”

 

Kyuhyun asks while gently caressing Sungmin’s cheek. Sungmin nods Kyuhyun hugs his wife tight.

 

“Kyu”

 

“Shhh…let’s stay like this for the meantime”

 

Sungmin nods and wraps her arms around Kyuhyun, hugging him as well. Tears start falling slowly from Kyuhyun’s eyes.

 

“I’m so scared awhile ago. I thought I’m going to lose you. I thought that you’re going to leave me. Thank God that you’re safe because I really don’t know how to live without you”

 

Kyuhyun told Sungmin.

 

“I’m sorry baby. I’m sorry. It’s ok to hate me. It’s ok to push me away from your life, just please…don’t tell me to leave you and stop loving you because I can’t do that. I love you Min. I really do. You don’t need to believe if you don’t want. Just stay here with me because I need you. Please don’t leave me Min…please stay with me”

 

Sungmin raised her head. She reaches her hand out and places it on her husband’s gorgeous face. Sungmin wipes Kyuhyun’s tears away.

 

“I’m the one who supposed to apologize because I’m the one who hurt you this time. I’m sorry Kyu. I’m not supposed to believe on that girl. I’m supposed to trust you and not to listen to her. I’m sorry Kyu. I trust you. I know that you love me and I love you too. I’m sorry. Let’s not fight anymore”

 

Kyuhyun holds Sungmin’s lips.

 

“Shhh”

 

He holds his wife’s hand and kisses it softly before holding Sungmin’s beautiful face between his hands. Kyuhyun leans his forehead on hers.

 

“Promise me that no matter what happens, you’re not going to give up on us. I love you Min. You’re the only girl that I love and no matter what happen, I won’t let anyone come into our way and separate us, so please don’t give up, arasso?”

 

“Yes Kyu. I promise. I love you”

 

“I love you too baby. I love you so much. I’m going to love you more each day and I’m going to love you forever”

 

Kyuhyun softly kisses his wife’s wonderful lips. There was a soft knock on the door. Sungmin’s nanny went inside and bows at Kyuhyun and Sungmin.

 

“Young master, young lady Jessica told me that you want to talk to me. What is it young master?”

 

“Please help my wife to change her clothes because we’re going somewhere. Don’t forget her coat because the weather is cold”

 

“Yes young master”

 

Kyuhyun looks at Sungmin

 

“You need to go with your nanny inside your walk-in closet to change your clothes”

 

“Where are we going?”

 

“It’s a surprise my beautiful baby”

 

Kyuhyun smiles and kisses Sungmin’s forehead. He stands up and holds his wife’s hands, helping her to stand. Kyuhyun gives Sungmin’s hands to her nanny as she escorted Sungmin inside her walk-in closet to help her change her clothes. Kyuhyun gets his mobile phone on top of the side table and calls his secretary.

 

“Good evening Mr. Cho. What can I do for you Sir?”

 

Onew asks happily.

 

“What time does the Lotte World’s indoor ice skating rink closes?”

 

Kyuhyun asks while staring at his wrist watch; it’s already ten in the evening.

 

“Until ten thirty in the evening Sir”

 

“Please talk to the management and tell them to reserve the ice skating rink for me until eleven thirty in the evening. I’ll be there with my wife”

 

“No problem Sir”

 

“Thank you”

 

Kyuhyun hangs up. He went inside his walk-in closet to change his clothes.

 

~~~

 

Sungmin and Kyuhyun are slowly skating inside the Lotte World’s indoor skating rink. They are smiling brightly while holding each other’s hand.

 

“Thanks for bringing me here Kyu. I miss skating”

 

Sungmin told her husband. Kyuhyun smiles while staring at his wife. He feels so happy seeing his wife smiling so sweet and happiness keeps on flowing in his heart, seeing Sungmin happy and not crying anymore.

 

“I know that you love to skate”

 

Kyuhyun told Sungmin.

 

“How did you know?”

 

Sungmin asks curiously. Kyuhyun bites his lower lips.

 

“! Why did you tell her that? Of course you can’t tell Min that you’re actually reading her diary”

 

Kyuhyun told his self, feeling a bit nervous. He was thinking for a good reason that he will tell Sungmin. Of course he can’t tell Sungmin that he was actually reading her diary and he read that information in her diary.

 

“Ah…”

 

Kyuhyun gulps nervously.

 

“What I mean to say is, I think you might like this place and enjoy skating with me that’s why I decided to bring you here. Well, I was surprise to know that you actually know how to skate. Who taught you?”

 

Kyuhyun asks, pretending that he doesn’t know who taught Sungmin on how to skate.

 

“Appa was the one who taught me to skate. I learn it when I was ten years old. I actually want to be a figure skater when I was a kid that’s why Appa always brings me to an outdoor skating rink every winter since it’s a bit cheap than an indoor skating rink like this. He promises to buy me a pair of ice skate, but Appa didn’t have the chance to fulfill his promise because we need to send Umma at the hospital. But it’s ok. I understand that we need to buy Umma her medicines and pay the bills for her admission at the hospital. Of course Umma is more important than the pair of ice skate and I already told myself that I can’t be a figure skater because I’m blind”

 

Sungmin told Kyuhyun who nods his head, feeling sad for his wife. Actually, he already knows about it because that’s exactly what he read in his wife’s diary. Kyuhyun stands behind Sungmin and wraps his arms around his wife’s slim waist, hugging her from behind and rests his chin on her shoulder. Sungmin smiles and places her hands on her tummy, holding Kyuhyun’s hands as they continue to skate slowly.

 

“This is my first time going in an indoor skating rink”

 

“So, you’re also going to write this in your diary?”

 

Sungmin nods happily. Kyuhyun smiles and kissed his wife’s cheek.

 

“Tell me more about your diary baby”

 

Sungmin shook her head.

 

“I don’t want. I told you that it’s a secret. I put my sad and happy memories there”

 

Sungmin suddenly pouts.

 

“I also write about our engagement and wedding inside. But I won’t tell you what exactly I wrote about it”

 

Sungmin laughs softly, teasing Kyuhyun.

 

“Let me guess. You write something about your husband is a devil and super cruel man who loves hurting you, making you cry and making fun of you. That’s what you wrote, right?”

 

Sungmin shook her head.

 

“I never write something like that”

 

“Then tell me what you write about our engagement and wedding”

 

“Simple. I write down the venue of the engagement and the wedding and how does it happen. I write down in my diary that I have a very loving husband”

 

Kyuhyun raised an eyebrow.

 

“Seriously?”

 

Sungmin nods happily.

 

“But I didn’t treat you right. I always hurt you, make fun of you and make you cry before. That’s not the characteristic of a loving husband”

 

“Because I know and I believe that you’re such a loving person like mom and dad. Even though you always hurt me, make fun of me and make me cry before, I still think that you’re going to be a loving husband to me and I’m right. You’re really a loving husband. See? I told you Kyu. You’re not a bad person. You’re just arrogant, but that was before because you’re a better person now and I’m happy because you show me the real you. A loving, caring, nice, sweet and very warm person”

 

Sungmin told Kyuhyun while smiling.

 

“Kyu, let’s play”

 

“Play?”

 

Sungmin nods like an innocent kid.

 

“I’ll skate around and you will catch me”

 

Kyuhyun shook his head as he tightens his arms around his wife’s slim waist.

 

“I don’t want”

 

“Why not?”

 

Sungmin asks while pouting. Kyuhyun smiles and starts brushing his soft pinkish lips on Sungmin’s neck.

 

“Why do you always want to run away from me huh? I want us to stay like this…close to each other like this. I always want to hold you in my arms, hug you and kiss you. Let’s stay like this”

 

Sungmin stops skating. Kyuhyun stops kissing her wife’s neck

 

“Why?”

 

“Kyu…”

 

“Hmmm?”

 

Sungmin slowly turns around, facing her husband.

 

“What is it baby? Do you want something? Is there something wrong?”

 

Kyuhyun asks worriedly. Sungmin shook her head and smile. She slowly raises her hands in front of Kyuhyun.

 

“Please place my hands on your gorgeous face”

 

Sungmin told her husband. Kyuhyun nods and holds his wife’s cold hands and places it on his gorgeous face. Sungmin smiles and closes her eyes as she gently runs her hands on Kyuhyun’s gorgeous face, feeling his smooth and beautiful skin.

 

“Kyu, I’m sorry because you need to give up your friends because of me and because of me, they hurt you. I’m sorry”

 

Sungmin told Kyuhyun sadly. Kyuhyun holds Sungmin’s hands and leans his forehead on hers.

 

“Min, they are not good friends because they are the one who made my life miserable. I’m thankful because of you, I found the right way and I change. It’s all because of you. I don’t mind losing everything that I have as long as you’re here with me. What is important to me is only you and I. My life will always be complete as long as I have you and having you is enough for me to be happy in my life. I love you baby”

 

Kyuhyun told Sungmin before kissing her lips softly. Sungmin slowly opens her eyes.

 

“Kyu…”

 

“Yes?”

 

“Can I ask for a favor?”

 

Kyuhyun nods while staring at his beautiful wife.

 

“What is it?”

 

“Ah…”

 

Sungmin suddenly feels shy.

 

“Can you…can you…”

 

“Can I?”

 

“Can you please…teach me how to kiss?”

 

Sungmin told her husband while blushing. Kyuhyun just stares at his wife because he was shock to hear Sungmin asking him to teach her how to kiss. Kyuhyun flicks his wife’s forehead.

 

“What are you talking about? Why do you want to learn how to kiss?”

 

“Because I want to kiss you, it’s a bit unfair because you’re the only one who is always kissing my lips. I also want to kiss yours”

 

“Then give me a peck”

 

Sungmin shook her head and pouts like a kid, making blush because of her cuteness.

 

“I want to kiss you. Peck is different from kiss. Peck is sweet while kiss is romantic and beside…you’re my husband, so it’s your job to teach me how to kiss you”

 

Kyuhyun smiles and raised an eyebrow.

 

“So, you’re demanding me huh?”

 

Sungmin smiles and nods her head.

 

“Please. I just want to kiss you. There’s nothing wrong with that, right?”

 

“Are you sure?”

 

“Of course I am, you don’t’ want me to kiss you?”

 

“Of course I want”

 

“Then you need to teach me now”

 

Kyuhyun takes a deep breath and wraps Sungmin’s arms around his neck. Sungmin’s heart starts beating fast as she blushes a little because she can feel her husband’s soft pinkish lips brushing on hers.

 

“Just relax, arasso?”

 

Sungmin nods while. Kyuhyun laughs softly when Sungmin closes her eyes.

 

“Do you really need to close your eyes?”

 

“Because when you kiss me before when we’re inside the Ferris wheel, you told me to close my eyes and I think it’s more romantic that way”

 

“Fine. It’s up to you”

 

Kyuhyun wraps his arms around Sungmin’s slim waist, pulling her closer to him.

 

“When I kiss you, open your mouth slightly for you to be able to respond to my kiss. We’re going to do it slowly, just relax and follow me. I mean, don’t be scared to kiss me. Get it?”

 

“A little…just kiss me now and let’s see if I can do it”

 

“Ready?”

 

Sungmin nods happily, feeling a bit nervous and excited at the same time. Kyuhyun looks at Sungmin with love on his eyes. He looks at his wife’s wonderful lips. He leans forward and gently brushes his lips on hers before capturing it with his mouth. Kyuhyun softly pressed his lips against hers. Sungmin remains frozen because she doesn’t know what to do. She doesn’t know how wide she needs to open to accept and respond to her husband’s kiss. Kyuhyun starts kissing Sungmin’s lips slowly. Kyuhyun leans farther in, so his lips are already pressing harder against Sungmin’s lips. Kyuhyun slightly opens his wife’s mouth; his lips are pressed against hers, gently kissing and ling in an experience that was totally new to Sungmin. After few minutes of slenderness and tenderness, Kyuhyun finally moves his tongue forward, making Sungmin moans softly, feeling her husband explore against her wonderful lips and after few minutes of gentle kissing, Kyuhyun slowly pulls back and looks at his wife who is blushing a little.

 

“Are you feeling more relaxed now? Can we continue or should we stop here?”

 

Kyuhyun asks Sungmin.

 

“Are you still shy of me?”

 

Sungmin slowly opens her eyes.

 

“A little”

 

“Well…”

 

Kyuhyun smiles.

 

“You’ll get used to it”

 

“Can we continue Kyu? I’m not yet kissing you that much. You’re the one who is doing everything. Let me also do it to you”

 

“Sure?”

 

Sungmin nods while smiling.

 

“Let’s start again Kyu”

 

“Arasso”

 

Kyuhyun smiles when Sungmin closes her eyes again.

 

“I love you baby”

 

Kyuhyun whispers to her before leaning forwards and captures Sungmin’s lips, kissing it softly. Sungmin stiffened but she thinks it over and slowly and slightly opens to kiss her husband back. Kyuhyun slowly released his tongue to enter his wife’s mouth, parting her lips. Kyuhyun’s tongue sneaks between Sungmin’s lips as she darted her tongue to meet Kyuhyun’s, tasting it. Their tongues start playing back and forth all over the inside of Sungmin’s mouth. Kyuhyun gently pulls back. Sungmin slowly opens her eyes.

 

“I think we should stop here baby. I might not be able to control myself and if that happens, we’re going to end up making love here”

 

Kyuhyun told Sungmin, making her blush a little.

 

“It will be weird if we tell our baby that we made him inside the Lotte World’s indoor ice skating rink. I wonder what will our baby’s reaction will be once he finds out that his mom and dad make love inside an ice skating rink”

 

Kyuhyun laughs softly. Sungmin gently pinches Kyuhyun’s nose.

 

“And why will you tell our baby that we make love inside the ice skating rink huh?”

 

“So…”

 

Kyuhyun takes his wife’s hand away from his nose.

 

“It only means that we can make love here as in now?”

 

Kyuhyun whispers to Sungmin’s ear, teasing her.

 

“Of course not because we’re going to do that in London”

 

Sungmin gives Kyuhyun a sweet peck on his lips.

 

“We’re going to make our baby in London, arasso?”

 

“Yes baby”

 

Sungmin smiles brightly. Kyuhyun leans forward and gently brushes his nose from hers.

 

“I love you Cho Sungmin”

 

Sungmin smiles brightly.

 

“I love you too Cho Kyuhyun”

 

“Let’s go now and eat. I’m not yet having my dinner”

 

“Me too”

 

Kyuhyun smiles and softly kisses his wife’s wonderful lips. He holds Sungmin’s hand as they slowly skate around the ice skating rink for the last time before leaving the place happily.

 

~~~

 

“We’re home baby”

 

Kyuhyun happily told his wife. He looks at her and smiles brightly upon seeing Sungmin already sleeping peacefully inside his car.

 

“My beautiful baby falls asleep”

 

Kyuhyun whispers as he stares at his beautiful wife. Kyuhyun watches her sleeping for the meantime.

 

“She’s really an angel, so beautiful and innocent”

 

Kyuhyun carefully holds Sungmin’s hand, avoiding waking her. He kisses it softly.

 

“I love you and thank you for arriving in my life. I become like this because of you. I love you baby. Let’s go inside now, so you can already lie down on our bed and sleep properly”

 

Kyuhyun slowly let go of his wife’s hand. He takes off his seatbelt and went out of his car. He runs towards the front seat and opens the door. Kyuhyun carefully takes off his wife’s seatbelt. He gets her long cane on her hand and carefully carries Sungmin on his arms. Kyuhyun gently kicks the car door, closing it. He went inside the mansion and goes upstairs. He opens the door of his room and went inside. He closes the door with his foot. Kyuhyun walks towards the bed and gently laid his sleeping wife there and opens the lampshades. Kyuhyun carefully lifts Sungmin up a little to remove her coat.

 

“Kyu”

 

Sungmin whispers. Kyuhyun holds her lips.

 

“Shhh, I’m here baby. You go to sleep. It’s ok. I won’t leave you”

 

Kyuhyun told Sungmin while caressing her cheek gently.

 

“I love you”

 

Kyuhyun softly kisses his wife’s lips. He takes off Sungmin’s shoes and covers her body with a thick blanket. Kyuhyun places Sungmin’s long cane on top of the side table. He grabs his wife’s coat and shoes and puts it back inside her walk-in closet before going inside his own walk-in closet to change his clothes. After changing his clothes, Kyuhyun went out of his walk-in closet and carefully leaves his room. He goes upstairs and went inside his office to send an important documents to his father’s Vice President, regarding the business conference in London. After sending the documents to his father’s Vice President’s email, Kyuhyun turns off his laptop. He stands up and was about to leave his office when someone enters; it was Seohyun.

 

“What are you doing here?”

 

Kyuhyun asks Seohyun, shooting her a serious glare.

 

“Kyu, can we talk?”

 

“We don’t need to talk. I want you to leave the house tomorrow morning if you don’t want me to throw you out on the street!”

 

Kyuhyun went out of his office. Seohyun follows him.

 

“Kyu!”

 

Seohyun manages to catch Kyuhyun. He holds his arm, to stop him from walking.

 

“What the hell do you want Se—“

 

Seohyun kissed Kyuhyun’s lips to shut him up. She was trying to seduce Kyuhyun, but he didn’t fall for it. Kyuhyun quickly pushes Seohyun away from him and wipes his lips with his hand.

 

“ you!”

 

Kyuhyun told Seohyun whose tears start falling from her eyes.

 

“I love you and I know that you love me too. Why are you doing this to me?”

 

Kyuhyun shook his head, staring at Seohyun seriously.

 

“Let me clear everything to you Seohyun-ah. There’s nothing going on between us. You’re not my girlfriend and I’m not your boyfriend. We don’t have any commitment to each other. We’re just love to flirt around with each other and you’re just my . But that was before I met Min. I don’t love you and I never said those words to you. Now, if you don’t mind…please leave me alone and my wife. Stop disturbing us”

 

“I’m pregnant!”

 

Kyuhyun smirks.

 

“When will you stop your lame drama? I don’t believe you Seohyun-ah! You’re good in lying and making fake stories because you’re a desperate ! You can never have me because I was born for Min and she’s the only girl who can own me and my heart. Get that?”

 

Kyuhyun told Seohyun who quickly hugs him.

 

“Please don’t do this to me Kyu. I need you and our baby needs you too”

 

“THERE’S NO BABY INSIDE YOUR TUMMY! STOP PRETENDING!”

 

Kyuhyun shouts because of anger. Seohyun shook her head, still hugging Kyuhyun.

 

“I love you Kyu. Don’t leave me. You don’t love her and I know that”

 

Kyuhyun pushes Seohyun away from him.

 

“Leave the house tomorrow morning! Don’t test my patience Seohyun-ah because you will regret it!”

 

Kyuhyun shoots Seohyun a deadly glare before going downstairs. He goes back inside his room and locks the door, afraid that Seohyun might disturb him and Sungmin. Kyuhyun saw Sungmin going out of the bed.

 

“Baby”

 

“Kyu, where are you?”

 

Kyuhyun walks towards Sungmin.

 

“I’m here. Why are you awake?”

 

Kyuhyun notices Sungmin’s scared face.

 

“Are you having a nightmare again?”

 

Sungmin nods.

 

“I’m scared. I heard loud screams and when I wake up, you’re not beside me”

 

“I’m sorry. I just send an important documents to dad’s Vice President. It’s for the business conference in London”

 

Kyuhyun hugs Sungmin while humming the song that he used to sing to her. Sungmin feels safe because of her husband’s sweet and warm embrace and she feels calm just by hearing Kyuhyun’s voice. Sungmin’s eyes suddenly widened when she heard the rain pouring hard. She hugs Kyuhyun tightly when she heard the sound of the thunder.

 

“Baby, what’s wrong?”

 

“I’m scared of the thunder”

 

Kyuhyun looks at Sungmin and notices the fear in her innocent eyes. Kyuhyun cups his wife’s beautiful face and holds it between his hands.

 

“Don’t be scared. I’m here. Let’s go to sleep now”

 

Kyuhyun carries Sungmin and puts her back on their soft bed and lay down beside her. Kyuhyun pulls the blanket to covers their bodies, keeping them warm.

 

“It’s still cold Kyu”

 

Kyuhyun wraps his arms around Sungmin, protecting her from cold. He notices Sungmin frowning.

 

“Why are you frowning?”

 

“You smell like a girl”

 

“Oh!”

 

Kyuhyun starts smelling his self.

 

“Aish! That is really? Her perfume smells so awful”

 

Kyuhyun looks at his wife and he can sense her sudden jealousy.

 

“Don’t be jealous ok. I didn’t do something stupid. She went inside my office. She hugs me and kisses me, but I didn’t do anything. She’s the one wh—“

 

Kyuhyun’s eyes widened when Sungmin softly kisses his lips to stop him from talking.

 

“You don’t need to explain. I trust you”

 

Sungmin told Kyuhyun with a sweet smile on her lips.

 

“So, you’re really learning how to kiss huh?”

 

Kyuhyun teases Sungmin, making her blush. She quickly hides her face on his chest

 

“Don’t tease me. I’m shy”

 

Sungmin told Kyuhyun shyly. Kyuhyun smiles and clears his throat.

 

“Baby, how are we going to have our honeymoon in London if you’re still shy whenever I will kiss you or whenever you will kiss me? How am I going to remove your clothes and touch you if you’re shy huh?”

 

Kyuhyun asks his wife, teasing her. Sungmin slowly raises her head. Kyuhyun can see her blushing so hard.

 

“Do you really need to do that Kyu?”

 

“Then how are we going to make a baby if I won’t do that? Can my stare impregnate you?”

 

Sungmin shook her head.

 

“Can we just sleep now and stop talking about our honeymoon? I’m getting embarrassed now. Don’t worry Kyu. I won’t get shy when we…we…we…”

 

“We?”

 

“You know what it is. Don’t ask and stop teasing me”

 

Kyuhyun laughs softly and gently flicks Sungmin’s forehead.

 

“You’re such an innocent baby and that’s what I love about you”

 

Kyuhyun kissed Sungmin’s forehead.

 

“You go to sleep now my beautiful and very innocent baby”

 

“You change your clothes first. I hate the smell of that girl’s perfume. Seriously, how can she kiss you and hug you? She’s so desperate”

 

Sungmin told Kyuhyun, feeling irritated because of Seohyun.

 

“And now you’re being possessive baby”

 

“Of course because I’m your wife. Does she really think that I’m going to give you to her? No way! You change your clothes now so we can already sleep. Please hurry because I’m scared of thunder”

 

“That’s not a problem baby”

 

Kyuhyun quickly removes his shirt and throws it on the floor. Sungmin’s eyes widened when she feels her husband’s bare skin as Kyuhyun holds her closer to him.

 

“Kyu, it’s cold. Don’t take off your clothes”

 

“You hate the smell of that girl’s perfume, right? I take off my shirt so you can’t smell it anymore”

 

“But…”

 

Kyuhyun holds Sungmin’s lips.

 

“Shhh, let’s sleep now. I’m too lazy to get up. There’s nothing wrong if I sleep like this. Don’t be shy and don’t worry because I won’t catch cold. Let’s go to sleep now”

 

Kyuhyun softly kisses Sungmin’s lips.

 

“Good night baby. I love you. Sleep tight”

 

“Good night Kyu. Have a sweet dream. See you in dreamland. I love you”

 

Sungmin rests her head on her husband’s bare chest and slowly closes her eyes. Kyuhyun starts her hair gently and sings a sweet lullaby for his wife. Sungmin peacefully sleeps with a sweet smile on her lips.

 

“I love you Min”

 

Kyuhyun whispers as he closes his eyes slowly, joining his wife in a peaceful sleep.