Step 6: Chun is the BOYFRIEND?!

Vengeful Love

Chun and Hankyung went back home to eat because Chun did want to take Hankyung to Palace Garden to eat, but Hankyung still wasn't comfortable eating in public after the shock he went through. "Welcome~" said Heechul as he got out of the car after seeing Chun and Hankyung getting out. Hankyung smiled and went to Heechul with Chun behind him, sending murdurous looks at Heechul. Heechul just smiled and winked at Chun before dragging Hankyung inside the apartment. Hankyung went to make some chilled dumpling soup for Chun, Heechul, and himself, while Chun was arguing with Heechul, who seem to ENJOY it. "KIM HEECHUL-" said Chun.

"Yes? That's the name Mr. and Mrs. Kim gave their genius son, so stop stressing it~" replied Heechul as he was examining his nails.

"WHY IS HANNIE DRESS AS A GIRL?" asked Chun.

"I know. I know. You can compliment me if YOU want...no need to be SHY~" said Heechul with a smile.

"OH FOR THE GOD OF LOVE! I AM NOT COMPLIMENTING YOU! DOES IT LOOK LIKE I"M COMPLIMENTING YOU?" asked Chun, who was raising his voice.

"YA! IF MY EARDRUMS GET DAMAGED IN ANY WAY FROM YOUR SHOUTING... I PROMISE I'LL BRING HEEBUM HERE TO SCRATCH UP YOUR FACE! AND FOR THE LOVE OF GA GA, I AM ATHENIST!" shrilled Heechul, rubbing his ears.

"...WHY is Hannie dress as a girl though?" asked Chun in a softer voice.

"Hannie is dressed as a girl for the revenge...because one of the reason he dumped Hannie was because he was NERDY and UGLY, which I changed ALREADY back in China-" said Heechul but was cutted of...

"So, WHY a girl?" asked Chun.

"I was going to get to that part if someone here was patient enough to let me finish. The other reason was because he wasn't a girl...so for the revenge to work. Hannie must dress as a girl to get his attention and make him fall head over heels in love with Hannie, then Hannie will dump him, revealing the truth of him being Hangeng and being a man," said Heechul.

"...But... How can YOU be so sure it will work though?" asked Chun.

"I did see someone flirting with Hannie, who is his own little brother~ The revenge is ALREADY working," smirked Heechul.

"HUH? ALREADY working?" asked Hankyung as he carried the food into the living room.

"Don't WORRY~ Hannie. It's going as planned. I still need to take YOU shopping with me for stuff for Hannah," said Heechul.

"Ah...I almost forgot. During the time, Hannie is being Hannah, Chun must be the BOYFRIEND~" said Heechul with a smirk.

"WHAT??" asked Chun and Hankyung.

"If he believed Hannie was taken, it would make him more tempted to win over Hannie~ It would also make it easier for Hannie to PLAY HARD TO GET~" explained Heechul with his "duh" look.

"But-" protested Chun.

"Oh. SHUT IT! I'm TRYING to be nice here and consider YOUR position. Didn't YOU want to protect Hannie, so if YOU act as his her man then wouldn't it make it easier for YOU to watch over and protect her" said Heechul.

"...Fine...ONLY because it's for protecting Hannie" said Chun.

"This is good, Hannie!" said Heechul, ignoring Chun. Chun signed as he watch Heechul steal some dumplings from Hankyung. "WHY do I feel like I'm a puppet with no will when I'm with Heechul" thought Chun, as he placed some of his dumplings to the pouting Hankyung. Hankyung smiled at Chun, while sticking his tongue out at Heechul. The three of them continue eatting their food, not knowing the group of friends has started moving.