Step 7: Coincidental Meeting

Vengeful Love

Heechul dragged Hankyung to go shopping, leaving Chun to clean the dishes and table.

DongDaemum Market 

2.5 Hours into Shopping

"Chullie~ I think I have enough clothes now!" said Hankyung.

"Hannie, girls never have enough clothes and even if some girls do, having more is ALWAYS good," replied Heechul.

"Chullie, I have enough cute and inappropriate lingerie to open a Victoria Secret's and enough cute and "Y" clothes to last me a life-time even as I go to the underworld!" said Hankyung.

"....He is right there with his friends, Hannie. READY?" asked Heechul. Hankyung looked up to where Heechul was looking confused...until he saw him with his group of friends. "Seems like that took him shopping~" said Heechul. Hankyung looked to where Kyuhyun was waving at. Hankyung saw Seohyun smiling and waving, but what caught Hankyung's attention was the sparkle from the 24 carat gold ring with a princess-cut grandidierite. Hankyung clutched his hands into fists as he thought of Kyuhyun having his life the WAY he wanted, a perfect life without stumbles. "I will tear that perfect life! I will take AWAY EVERYTHING that's precious to YOU, just like how YOU ruin what little things I held dear!" thought Hankyung. 

"Hannie...," whispered Heechul with concern as he saw Hankyung was close to tearing his skin off with his nails from how tight his fists were.

"I'm fine. Let's start the revenge, HYUNG" said Hankyung. Heechul knew that tone, Hankyung didn't ever call him HYUNG unless he was serious, because he refused to call someone that was more of a girl, since it hurted his MANLY pride. "Hannie grew up" thought Heechul. Heechul and Hankung walked to where Seohyun was. "Welcome to Genie" said the salesperson when she saw the Heechul and Hankyung with Heechul's personal assistant handling all the shopping bags.

"Isn't that the goddess we saw outside SuGe Cafe?" asked Ryeowook.

Jonghyun looked up from where he was flirting with, and whistled, "Damn, she's more beautiful than I remeber her to be~." Siwon was already walking toward Genie, where Sooyoung, who was shopping with Seohyun greeted him with a hug. Jonhyun and Ryeowook followed behind Siwon. Kyuhyun followed Siwon, but shifted around a little to follow Hankyung. "Hannie, he's inside now. I want YOU to bump into someone and pretend to fall-" whispered Heechul. 

"Isn't that lame and obvious!" whispered Hankyung back, but Heechul wasn't even listening; he pushed Hankyung into a man who was approaching Hankyung. Before Hankyung could hit the floor, a pair of strong arms wrapped themselves around his petite, slim waist. Hankyung's hands came into contact with something hard, solid, and warm. Hankyung looked up to meet with Kyuhyun's face hovering over him. Hankyung pushed Kyuhyun, once he realized he touched Kyuhyun's chest. "PLAY IT COOL" though Hankyung. Hankyung walked to Kyuhyun with a small blush decorating his cheeks, and bowed as he apologized, "I'm so SORRY, sir. I wasn't looking at where I was going."

Kyuhyun smiled and looked at Hankyung with a dark look, as he said, "It's not YOUR fault, it was the man who bumped into YOU." Siwon saw this whole scene walked up to Kyuhyun with Sooyoung at his side, and Jonghyun and Ryeowook following close behind. Heechul saw this and walked to where Hankyung was. "What a surprise~~to see Kyuhyun-sshi...Siwon-sshi and Sooyoung-sshi...Jonghyun-sshi and Ryeowook-sshi~," said Heechul.

"Isn't this the famous Kim Heechul of Chullie Salon?" replied Ryeowook.

"Oh, this is WHY Ryeowook-sshi is one of MY favorite customer, such a sweet mouth there...Oh, I almost forgot to introduce Wu Chun of Feng Law LLC.'s girlfriend Hannah," said Heechul as he gestured to Hankyung. Hankyung smiled and nodded his head at the group before him. "What a coincoidence to meet with the BUSY Kim Heechul~" said Sooyoung.

"Seems like someone is still bitter about me rejecting her appointment~" smirked Heechul.

"YOU-" said Sooyoung, but was cut off as Siwon wrapped an arm around her shoulder.

"Coincidental~ I'm surprised Chun has a girlfriend he never introduced to us...and I thought we were buddies," said Siwon.

"...haha. Chun would DEFINITELY not introduce his girlfriend to YOU GUYS, unless he wants his girlfriend stolen~" smiled Heechul.

"I"m so hurt Heechul that YOU think of us like that. Kyu is ALREADY engaged to the perfect Seohyun and Siwon is in a relationship with the hot Sooyoung. Ryeowook and I would never steal someone else's girl~" said Jonghyun as he clutched his shirt like he was in pain.

"...haha. Jonghyun-sshi is still so FUNNY~" said Heechul.

"Who is this man who saved me, Chullie?" asked Hankyung as he looked at Kyuhyun.

"I apologize for not introducing MYSELF before. I'm Cho Kyuhyun of the K. Line Corporation," cut in Kyuhyun.

Hankyung saw that Seohyun was finished in the fitting room and was walking toward them. Hankyung said, "It was nice meeting Mr. Cho here and the rest, but oppa, I mean Chun is waiting for me. I hope we can meet next time~" said Hankyung, as Heechul and him walked toward the door. 

"it was nice meeting Hannah-sshi!" said Jonghyun and Ryeowook. Hankyung turned around and smiled when Siwon winked at him, but not missing the intense look Kyuhyun had on him until we was out of sight.