Drooling

What's happening to me?

She didn’t even leave a message.” Kris scoffs while looking at his phone. He was just excited to see if there is any missed call from her of even a text message but there was none. “I got one from my mom!” Chen shouts.

                “Noona, no one actually called me?” the leader asks their manager since she was the one holding all their phones while they were celebrating. She shakes her head and keeps her eyes on the road. Kris’s happy mood turns all the way around in just a minute.

                The trip back home was quiet as no one was brave enough to make a noise scarred that Kris would flare up. Meanwhile, in the EXO K van, the boys are still lively. “Hey, I got a call from noona.” Sehun stated happily. “I got called too.” Chanyeol stated next.

                “I think she called all of us.” said the leader looking at each member’s phone. “I didn’t know about it because I was busy celebrating too.” Their manager said. “It’s okay. Maybe she just called to congratulate us. We’ll see her later back in the dorm.”

 

                Soon, after what it felt like forever to the EXO M members, they’re finally back, in their dorm. Each person went to their shared rooms to sleep, too tired to even change, Kai slept with his performing clothes on. The others just changed into their PJs and go straight to bed.

                Kris, who is sharing the same room as you, is still mad at you because of what happened. He enters your room and finds your back facing him. The blanket only covers till your waist. He can see his Alpaca getting hugged by you and scoffs again even though the lights are off.

                ‘I guess you don’t really care about me huh? You’d normally wait for me till early in the morning but not today. We won and what did you say? Nothing. No ‘congratulations on your first win’ or ‘I knew you can do it.’’ He murmured.

                He quickly changes into his sweatpants and get under the blanket on the right side of the bed. He looked at you for the last time before snatching his ‘baby’ from her and hugs it but not long until he touches a wet spot on the alpaca.                

                “Eww!! She drooled!” He throws the stuffed toy away and tries to go to sleep but he can’t. Something was bothering him that made him stay up. He knew what made him like that. He is just denying his own feeling.

                All the time he sleeps is with you in his arms or with him in your arms. He’d be all nightmares if you were not there. He is still mad at you. He was really hoping that the first person to actually congratulate him was his love but he was wrong.

                He takes glances at her from time to time seeing if maybe she’s awake. She was so still in that position. He just couldn’t take it. He’s tired but he still can’t get his eyes to close up. He finally gives up and wraps his hands around her waist.

                His nose sensed a weird smell but he assumed that it is him as he haven’t even bath from their performance right now. He didn’t know what is going to happen next.