Everything is going to be fine.

What's happening to me?
          It starts  to get harder to breath. It's like there was a lump that was blocking the way. Your head was pounding. You changed your position from lying down to sitting up straight on the couch. You tried to distract the pain by focusing on the television and fortunately, it works.
 
         A few minutes later, you can taste iron in you mouth but there was no blood. 'Maybe just the blood from the inside of your cheek that I accidentally bit while eating' That's what you thought. You decided to brush your teeth and went straight to bed. 
 
         Sleeping was hard. You were suffocating, your windpipe was closing up supplying your lungs a limited amount of oxygen every time you breathe. The pain in your head was gradually increasing. The iron taste in your mouth came back. 
 
         You tried to call the boys but they won't pick up. Maybe cause they were celebrating their first win. You did think about ten times before ringing them not wanting to ruin their happy moment. Again, you tried changing your focus into other things.
 
         You hugged his alpaca and imagine him back hugging you with his warm chest pressed on your back, his lips kissing the top of your head saying I love you from time to time. You recall all the happy moments you had with him and the boys.
 
         You recall his face when he was jumping up and down on the stage after hearing the results. It did distract you and soon, it all disappeared as you fell into a deep slumber. No one including you knows what is going to happen next. Are you going to wake up of stay in that sleep of yours. All you can think of is everything is gonna be fine.