five; part-time

This Ain't Magic, This is Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day...

Rina carefully opened the door of Infinite's dorm trying not to make any sound and she felt like she was a thief afraid of being caught or something. Well...to begin with, she wasn't here to steal or anything. Infinite's manager was glad to hand her the key to their dorm when he found out that she wanted to be a 'nurse' to Dongwoo until he would recover from the injury. To be exact, this was her part-time job. But for free.

Yes. Without pay. She offered anyway and she was glad to do it.

She closed the door slowly as she can, and she didn't know why she had to. She can shout 'hey, dino. I'm here' if she wanted to let him know she was here. But instead, she remained quiet and soundless as she walked inside, The first thing she noticed was the cleanliness of Infinite's dorm. She wondered if who made it clean, was it the Infinite boys themselves or their girlfriends?

She wanted to laugh at her own thoughts.

She heard flushing of toilet from the bathroom so she was sure Dongwoo was there. Seconds later, the bathroom door opened and Dongwoo gave off a manly shriek when he saw her that she almost laugh. "Whoa! What are you doing here? You almost gave me a heart attack, don't you know that?" He muttered.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to startle you." She told him with a suppressed grin on her face. "Well, I'm here because I'm your personal nurse until you'd recover." She beamed at him.

But he gaped at her. "What? As I can remember, you are a make-up artist, not a nurse. How would suppose to take care of me—"

"Hey," she cut him off. "I'm just attending to your personal needs." When he beamed, she gave him a disgusted look. "Not that personal need you are thinking. Aside from peeing, that is. Duh. You still have your two hands free."

"No need to rant," he pouted as he used his crutches to get out from the bathroom.

Rina proceeded to the kitchen. "What do you want to eat today?"

"Ramen with kimchi and sauteed mushroom." He said in one go. "And oh, dukbokki and kimchi stew please."

"Wow, you're sure hungry huh." She muttered as she started moving in the kitchen. When she looked up, she found Dongwoo smirking at her as he watched her.

"I was called dino for a reason," he said.

She beamed. "Well then, make yourself comfortable while I make you your ramen, dukbokki and kimchi stew."

With the help of his crutches, he walked over to one of the kitchen stool. "I don't k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter