three; ecstatic

This Ain't Magic, This is Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rina walked through Woollim's hallway with a sunshine smile on her face. On her left hand was a lunch bag full of healthy lunch and snacks she made this morning. She made this not just for herself, but for the boys too. She was worried for them whenever they get hungry and just decide to eat somewhere, who knows if what they eat was not healthy? And besides, she's not just a make-up artist; she must take care of them too. Don't forget to add her inner fangirl, concerned inner fangirl.

"Good morning!" She greeted happily the moment she opened the door of the practice room. The boys were having a ten-minute break from dancing.

"Hello, Rina-noona." Sungjong waved first. "I mean, Rina-yah. Ha-ha! I'm still not used in calling you by your name."

She laughed. "You better be, Sungjong-ah."

"What's that with you?" Woohyun asked.

She beamed as she held the lunch bag up. "Oh, this? It's a lunch bag." She said and the boys scampered toward her. "I've brought healthy lunch and snacks for us to share. I made them myself." She said proudly.

"Aw, thank you so much." Sunggyu, being the oldest, felt grateful as he checked on the different lunch box sets. "Can we just eat now? I'm hungry seeing all of this."

"Hyung, it's called lunch for a reason." Dongwoo muttered sarcastically to the leader.

"But Rina brought snacks too, dino. Aren't you listening?" Sunggyu countered back. Rina couldn't stop the giggle from .

"It's too early to have a snack, hyung." L said as he tried to close the lunch boxes and put them back inside the bag.

"I'm hungry already." Sungjong exaggeratedly gripped his stomach as if he was really hungry. "Help, I'm gonna die. Let me eat—"

"Die by yourself," Sungyeol smirked. "No one's gonna help you."

"Thanks hyung," Sungjong muttered bitterly.

This time, Rina roared in laughter. "As much as I want you all to taste the food I made and know how good I am in cooking," she winked. "....but I know you guys still have to practice."

Dongwoo looked at her with his one eyebrow arched upward. "Good in cooking? Are you sure?"

She laughed again as she playfully hit his arm. "Of course!"

Dongwoo laughed. "They say, 'the way to a man's heart is through his stomach'. If you happen to succeed on that, then you're a good cook." He said as he pointed at her.

She rolled her eyes. "Whatever."

"What if Rina will succeed and you're that man," Sunggyu patted Dongwoo's shoulder. "...what would you gonna do?" It was weird but Rina found herself blushing at Sunggyu's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter