Exhausted

A Love Story

~ Eunhyuk's POV

As I sit on my chair, thinking how should I break up with Nicole. Nicole is pretty and hot, but I'm getting bored of her. I think I need to go on hiatus of dating and prowl after. As the bell rang, I got up of my seat, and started walking in the cafeteria. I noticed that people are staring at me. I'm use to it, but something about today that I feel like I'm in a bad mood. "Ugh." As I kept walking, 3 girls started walking towards me. Oh God, please not today.

"Hi, oppa!" A girl greeted me.

"Hi." I said coldly, but it seems like the girls didn't notice my cold respond.

"Uuummm, well op..op.....oppa I...I" The girl couldn't say what she was about to say, as she stutter in front of me.

"Jiyeon, say it. Don't act stupid." Hana whispered to her friend, who's holding a box, which seems to have a cake on it.

"Well oppa, Jiyeon here wants to give you this DELICIOUS chocolate mousse cake. Let me tell you, this is the best chocolate mouse cake you will EVER have." Yumi said excitedly.

"Uuummm, here oppa. I hope you'll like it." Jiyeon handed the box of chocolate mouse cake to me and waited for my respond.

"Well....I don't usually eat." I stopped as I can see the girl looking down and started staring at her shoes. "I meant, I usually don't eat cake, but I love chocolate. Thanks." I smiled at ther girl. I had to lie, I'm not feeling good, but I dont want to hurt an innocent girl.

Jiyeon look up and smiled and said, "Thanks oppa. " And then Jiyeon, Yumi, and Hana walked away from me with a big smile on their face. 

As I entered the cafeteria, I immediately sat down. I put my head down. I'm so exhausted. I can hear Donghae talking, but I didn't bother to hear and comprehend what ever he is talking about. I close my eyes and try to relax and then. BAM, someone hit my head.

"YAH!! What the hell, can't you see I'm trying to rest!!" I said with an irritated voice.

"Well, so what do you think?" Donghae asked me.

"Yeah dude, what do you think? Doesn't sound good?" Kyuhyun  said with a big grin his face,

"Huh? What are you guys talking about?" I said confused.

Donghae hit my head. "YAH!!! Can you at least pay a little...just a tiny attention to what we are talking! CAN YOU?" 

"Fine...fine. So what are again?" I asked

"Well, we're going to a party...tonight. And I know this girl who knows this girl who just came back from New York. So wanna come?" 

"So, you want me to come so you'll hook up with a girl?" I ask irritated.

"No. I just want for us to meet new group of girls. I thought you're breaking up with Nicole right? So if we go to this party, we can have new girls to choose from. Don't you like it? Unless...you...dont tell me that you have fallen for Nicole?" Donghae asked.

"Eunhyuk...the great Lee Hyuk Jae, falls in love with a girl. What the hell Donghae, are you using your brain? The biggest playboy, falling in love with a girl is not on his dictionary." Kyuhyun said with a smirk.

"Khyuhyun is right. Me falling in love, is like saying that Donghae actually has a brain. And I'm not falling in love with Nicole, I'm just finding the right moment." I said.

"Yah I have a brain, I just don't use it!" Donghae protested.

"Really, are you sure? The last time I check, you even failed a simple question in history? Really, you don't even know why there is the 38th parallel in our country and why it happened!" Kyuhyun said and smirked.

"Well, well our little fish doesn't even know! WOW!! You're such a !!! What does uncle and aunty even have to say about how soo stupid their son is? How can you manage your dads company?" I said and smiled.

"Why are you guys ganging up on me? Don't you guys want to have fun? Eunhyuk, you're the big flirt here, you don't even want to meet new hot girls? Especially if they just came back from abroad?" Donghae asked me with a confuse face.

"I would love to, but not tonight. I'm not in the mood for party and drinks. I'm just...just want to relax and rest." I said calmly as I drank a cold water bottle.

"I agree with Eunhyuk. Also,my mom told me that I have to meet this girl. I didn't want to, but she threatened me to take away my car, money and that she will put me to work. I will not work.........yet. So I pass." Kyuhyun said.

"WHAT!!! You guys are not coming? Who'se going to be my wingman? You guys are party pooper." Donghae complained.

I got of my seat and started grabbing my stuff. 

"Where are you going?" They both asked me.

"Like I told you, I'm not in the mood. I'm going home." With that I started walking. I grabbed my phone and dialed Nicole's number.

"Hello...we have to talk...........I'll tell you when we meet there.....yup, lets meet there, see you tomorrow, bye." I ended the call.

As I walk to my car, I passed the dance studio. I can see that the lights were on, did someone forget to turn off the light. I open the door and notice that there was someone dancing. I walk closer and saw that it was a girl. Her dance was amazing. Her moves was smooth and there was no wrong move and every beat of the music, was perfect. The music suddenly stopped. She walked towards her bag took a huge jug of water. I tried to see what she looks like, but I was'nt able to see her face. I can only see her brown hair. Her hair was tied up. She was was wearing a white crop top and sweat capri pants. Even though she may look exhausted she looks hot, even though I can only see her back, something is telling me that she not an ordinary girl. I was about to open another door to go inside the main dance room where she was at, and not just stand by the glass window in the room that separate us. My hand was at the door knob when... *ring...ring...ring* I look at my phone and it was my mom. I immediately answered her call and took a last glance at the girl. I walked and left  the studio as my mom started telling me something.

"Wait, what did you say? " I asked. To be honest I didn't pay attention as I was trying to figure out who that girl was. I need to meet her.

"Lee Hyuk Jae! Why do I have to repeat myself! We're you listening to me young man?" My mom said frustratedly.

To tell you the truth, I'm actually close with my mom.

"Uuuummm, well I was doing something. So can you....please tell me, what did you say again." I told her.

"I said...go home because I have something VERY VERY Important to discuss with you." 

"What is it?"

"Did you not listen. I said go home and I"ll tell you. So go home now, it's important. Okay, bye see you in few minutes. Love you."

"Bye, love you too." As soon as I arrived at my car, I went inside and took a deep breath. I started the engine and drove off.

~ End of Eunhyuk's POV

 

~ Hyoyeon's POV

"I'm literally going to die!" I complained.

I'm so exhausted from dancing. Sometimes I think why do I even dance, like seriously, it's tiring and some steps are to complicated to even comprehend and to even try and dance it. My friends doesn't even understand me, I'm the only one who dances in my group. I just want to go and sleep and rest. Too tired now to even hang out.

"Shoot! I promise Seohyun that I'm going to the mall with her. But I'm exhausted." 

I grabbed my phone and dialed Seohyun's number.

"Hey, I'm sorry but I can't go with you to the mall today. I'm soo exhausted, but don't worry I'll make it up to."

"Oh, is that it. It's okay unnie, take a long rest then." Seohyun said.

"Thanks Seo, don't worry I'll make it up to you really big.....ok bye take care." I said.

 I grabbed my stuff and look at myself in the wall full of mirrors. I exceeded myself. I can see the sweat marks on the white crop top and even though I had my hair all the way up in a ponytail, my neck was still sweaty same as my face. I took a deep breath and turned off the lights. I walked up to the parking lot and went to my car. I took a deep breath again and drank water. I started the engine and there I drove off.

~ End of Hyoyeon's POV

 

 

 

 

Note:

Well, what do you? It's my first fanfic and I hope you like the story. Any suggestion and comments are welcome. Thanks for taking time and reading this story. I love.....I mean LOOOOVE HyoHyuk and all the supergeneration couples. Please subscribe to my site and the story. :) Thanks again.....love <3

 

       ~ Hyohyuk87