Shattered Hearts

A Love Story

"WE ARE OVER!!! Don't you get it." He screamed in frustration. He wanted this day to be over, he wants this damn relationship to be over. But how if she can't even accept the fact their relationship is DONE!!!

"NO! We still have a chance. We can work things up. We still have a chance, if you just try." She said in a desperate tone.

He look at her and was pissed why is she trying to patch things up if the the relationship is already been damage. He sighed and grabbed her hand.

"We can't be together anymore, and pretend like it never happen. I'm done listening to this bull! We have given this relationship many chances but this time, I can't. I can't stand it, I don't want to be in a relationship if trust isn't there anymore. I'm sorry but what you have done to me is unforgivable." With that he kissed her forehead and walked away.

She fell in the the cold hard ground. She put her hands on her face, as she cry her heart out. She knows that what she have done was unforgivable but she loves him so much. She doesn't know what to do without him in her life.  As the clouds started to darkened, water started dripping around her and in her body. As she sits outside of the schools' gate, she can feel rain dripping hardly on her body. She stayed on the ground for more than five minutes. She doesn't know if she had any water left in her eyes after sobbing soo hardly. She doesn't know if it was the water in her eyes was dripping on her face or the cold rain brushing through her face. All she knows is that she needs him right now. She needs his warm embrace and him being there to protect her from the rain. But that can never happen, she lost the chance. She should have not done what she have done.

"I will always LOVE you, Lee Hyuk Jae. No matter what, you will forgive me one day." She said to herself, as she lift herself up and started walking towards her car. And by that, she drove off and never came back.

 

~  One year later

 

"We're finally a college students!" 

"Soo what? It's just another year we still have to have to do freakin homework and stupid teachers, giving us test and quizzes."

"You know what, can you not act like an ASSSHOLE. Lee Hyuk Jae, just because that girl, wait what was her name? Uuumm, Ni..lo...Nico...Oh yeah, I remember now, NICOLE, yeah that was her name. Just because she turned you down, doesn't mean you have to be acting like such a douche." Donghae said.

"You know what...SHUT UP and my name is Eunhyuk!!!" Eunhyuk said and kicked Donghae in the shin.

"! Hey that hurts. You know sometimes I regret becoming your best friend, because I don't know how I can even tolerate this." Donghae said while trying to recover from the pain.

"Like you said, you're my BEST FRIEND, so deal with it. Lets look for a hot girls." Eunhyuk said while looking around.

"Here we AGAIN." Donghae said while he scratches his neck.

"What? It's not like I'm the only one, I know you like it too. Come on, that girl on the right. By the tree, she looks HOT! Lets go and have some fun." He said casually and started walking towards the girl.

"He is going crazier, wilder and becoming more STUPIDER as he gets old." Donghae said and sighed.

Eunhyuk turned around, "Are you coming or not?"

"I'm coming."

 

~ Two years later

 

"OMG!!! He's coming. Do I look good? OMG!!!" A girl panicked while looking back and forth to her friend and a certain man.

"Yeah, you look fine." Another girl reassured her.

A guy started walking toward the cafeteria. As he open the door, everyone and I mean EVERYONE stop what they were doing and stared at the guy. The guy kept walking and noticed the stares that people are giving him and he smirked. He turned to his left and smile at a short browned hair girl. As he passed them he heard the conversation between her and her friends and smiled to himself.

"I can LITERALLY, die right now! OMG! He smiled at me. My life is complete." The girl smiled as she lay down in her friends lap.

"OMG!!! Is he still dating that girl? What was her name?" Another girl ask her friend.

"I heard they are still dating. But someone told me that he is going to break up with her by the end of the week. What a douche! Why do you girls even like him, he's just going to break your heart? What's the point? A guy ask his friends.

A girl hit the guy on the head and said, "Don't you ever say ANYTHING bad about Eunhyuk, unless you're asking for a death wish. ARASSO!"

"Don't worry babe, for me you're the one for me. But just listen to her don't say anything bad about Eunhyuk. Okay?" The girlfriend said as she wrap around her hand in his neck.

"Okay, but kiss me, to prove you like me better than that douche." He demanded. The girll kiss him short and simple.

"Better?" 

"Yup, much better. BETTER than ever."

 

~ After school

As he walk towards his car, he accidentally bumps into a girl. The girl bent down and picked up her stuff. Eunhyuk bend down to grab her book and went back up and gave her the book.

"Here's the last one, sorry." He said .

"Thanks." She said and started walking and not even looking at him.

"Huh? She didn't even look at me." He said and was confused. He walk towards his car drove home.

 

"Sorry. I'm late. I forgot my phone from my car." She said 

"Oh, that's okay."

"Do you know now the way around this school?" A girl name Jessica asked her.

"Kinda." She said.

"Okay come on let's get started. Shall we?" Yuri said.

"Yup, lets go unnie." Seohyun said.

"Okay, let's get moving." Jessica said and started walking out of the room.

As the girl, still sitting down from her seat and got up and look at the window.

"Kim Hyoyeon are you coming?" Yuri said.

"Yeah. I'm coming." Hyoyeon walked up to her friends.

"Unnie, I hope you like Korea. I'm happy that you came back." Seohyun said as she grabbed Hyoyeons hand.

"Me too, I think it will be interesting coming back. Lets go."