Him.......Her

A Love Story

~ Hyoyeon's POV

It's been two weeks since I arrived back in Korea. I'm still not sure if my decision to leave New York was the right idea and coming back here in Korea was right. Will leaving my problems behind, be the right idea? I got up of my bed and started doing my daily routines. I went downstairs to be greeted by aunty Minji. Aunty Minji is Seohyun's mom, I'm staying at Seohyun's house for while, while I haven't find the right place for me live. My parents are too busy to look at places, so for now I will be staying at Seohyun's house. 

"Good morning." Aunty Minji greeted me.

"Good morning aunty. It's smells good, what is it?" I asked.

"Well I know that you just came back from New York, and so I bought bacon, eggs and bread for breakfast. You can sit down, it will be ready in few minutes. Where's Seohyun?"

"I thought she's here already. She's always early." I said with a confuse face.

"I'm here, sorry I just couldn't find my homework." Seohyun walk in the kitchen.

"Breakfast is ready. Enjoy." Aunty Minji said.

"Thanks aunty, you didn't have to buy this just because I got accustomed to wha I eat in New York." I said.

"It's okay unnie, it's different." Seohyun said while pouring orange juice in her cup.

"Thanks a lot for making me feel at home. I really I appreciate it." 

"For you unnie, everything." Seohyun said and hugged me tightly.

"How's your parents anyway?" Aunty Minji asked.

"Well dad has been going back and forth to New York and London for businedd trip. As for mom, she just left to go to Paris. She has to stay there for about...uuuumm....I think a week or two." I said as I drink my milk.

"So your parents are really busy. How do you deal with it unnie? I mean its like you guys barely see each other." Seohyun asked me.

"Seohyun!" Aunty Minji called Seohyun, like Seohyun shouldn't have asked me that question.

"Oh, sorry unnie." Seohyun said with an apologetic face.

"Oh it's okay Seohyun. Aunty it's okay, I'm used to it. I see them like once a month and plus since I started going to college it's normal, not like when I was a kid. I understand they have to work hard for me to get everything I need and want." I said calmly.

"But that means your not close with your parents unnie. Don't you like to have some kind of connection with aunty and uncle?"

"I do, but Seohyun you don't understand. I just didn't just come back here to avoid that situation. Actually that is not the reason AT ALL!!!" I said.

"Then what's the reason?" Seohyun said curiously.

"Okay that's enough. You guys better hurry up, or else you're going to be late." Aunty Minji interrupted.

"Okay. Are you ready unnie?" 

"Yeah. Lets go. Thanks for the breakfast aunty."

"Your welcome."

"Bye mom."

"Bye sweetheart. Bye Hyoyeon. Seohyun make sure Hyoyeon is safe, arasso."

"Yes mom."

"Bye aunty."

 

We left the house and drove off. We arrive at school and we started walking to main quad of the school. As I walk, I noticed that there's a group of girl surrounding a table. As I kept looking, I noticed that there is a guy. Only one guy and probably thirty girls surrounding him. Who is he. Is he that popular. I look at him and I noticed that he saw me. He smiled at me, but I just turned around and ignore him.

"Seohyun, who is he?" I asked Seohyun curiously.

"Who unnie?"

"That guy who is surrounded by group of girls."

"Eunhyuk."

"That's his name, Eunhyuk." I said.

"His name is actually Lee Hyuk Jae. But he prefers to be called Eunhyuk. The only people who is allowed to call him by his real name is his family and his best friends. Other than that, you have to call him Eunhyk. His the MOST popular guy at school, most athletic, the riches, the most handsome, main dancer of the university and the pride and joy of everyone." Seohyun said and enjoyed talking about Eunhyuk.

"Don't tell me you like him Seo?" I said.

"No, I just admire him. But his not my type. So don't worry unnie." She assured me.

"Good." 

"Why unnie, you like him?"

"Me? No, it's just I just came back from a horrible break up and why would I like him, he seems like a big playboy." I said.

"You're right unnie. Eunhyuk is a playboy. Hahahaha."

"Come on let's go, Jessica and Yuri is waiting for us."

~ End of Hyoyeon's POV

 

~ Eunhyuk's POV

As group of girls were around me, I noticed Seohyun walking with a girl I've never seen before. I tried to see what she looks like, but the girls in front of me were blocking her view. As they kept walking, I saw her. Her face seems familiar, but I can't remember where I've seen her before. She turned around and I saw her her angelic face. She's pretty, hot, and something that I can't explain. I smiled at her but as soon I smiled at her she quickly turned around. I'm so curious now. I need to meet her. I excuse myself and started running and looking for Seohyun. I couldn't seem to find them, then m phone rang.

"Hello." I said.

"Hey, where are you? We've been waiting for you. Are you surrounded by girls and again? Stop entertaining yourself and come meet us. Hurry!" Donghae said.

"Okay, I'll be there."

 

"Finally you have arrive!" Donghae said.

"Hyung, you should like stop entertaining yourself and those poor girls who are having big hopes that they have a chance to be your girlfriend and I thought after breaking up with Nicole you will stop dating? What happened to that? Huh!" Kyuhyun said.

"Kyuhyun, I thought you have a brain! He moves fast so don't expect when he says he will stop dating for a while to be true. And plus he might just found someone to replace Nicole, huh Eunhyuk. Am I right?" Donghae said with a grin.

"Hyung, are you paying attention? Hello! Earth to Hyuk Jae....Hyung.....Eunhyuk." Kyuhyun said.

"EUNHYUK!!!" Donghae screamed.

"Huh...what did you say?" I said dumbly.

"Are you okay?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Actually.......wait Kyuhyun, are you close with Seohyun? " I asked.

"Huh? Don't tell me, you want to date Seohyun? Isn't she too nice and boring for your taste?" Kyuhyun said.

"I don't plan to date Seohyun dummy. So are you friends with her?"

"Well, not really. Why?" 

"Well, this morning she was walking with someone and I've never seen her before." I said.

"So, you want to ask Seohyun's friend out?" Donghae said.

"Well, she looks......I don't know I need to meet her." I said like I'm desperate to meet that girl.

"Oh you mean the new girl?" Kyuhyun said.

"You know her?" I asked desperately.

"Yeah, I've met her last week. But you weren't here. You were with Nicole, when you broke up with her. Yeah that day when you broke up with Nicole." Kyuhyun said.

"Damn I missed the chance." I said irritated.

"To get you more pissed off, she was the girl that Donghae was talking about. She just came back from New York."

"You mean, the girt that Eunhyuk saw this morning was the same girl, that every guy in our school was going crazy about?" Donghae said.

"Yup, she's actually pretty hot, but Eunhyuk, I don't think you have a chance with her." Kyuhyun said.

"Why not?" I asked.

"I just know, something about her seems to be different." Kyuhyun said as he finish his drink.

"Thanks." I said sarcastically.

"What's her name name anyway?" Donghae asked.

"Kim Hyoyeon." 

"Kim Hyoyeon....Kim Hyoyeon...Hyoyeon, you'll be mine one day." I said as I crush my water bottle, making it spilled everywhere.

"Hyung, I'm telling you, she's stubborn and different. She's not the type of girl who's going to be crazy for you."

"Cho Kyuhyun, shut up! What the great Lee Hyuk Jae wants, gets it, okay so, you better shut up!" I said.

"Hyoyeon, you'll be mine....you're mine and you will fall in love me. No one can have you, and I mean NO ONE!!!" I said.

"Here we go again....huh, how will this turn out?" Donghae said.

"You're crazy Eunhyuk, I'm already telling you, you will not make her fall for you." Kyuhyun said

"Let me do my thing and just watch okay!" I said irritated.

~ End of Eunhyuk's POV