Murmuring Stream

It's My Fault

Hi my luvlies :3 i know it has been a while but i finally have some free time. This is going to be a prologue to "Its My Fault". It will tell about how Jaejoong died and like "It's My Fault" its inspired by another video by the band ADAMS called "Seseragi". I have put a link to the video with english subs at the beginning of the previous chapter and will also put one here for those who want to know the lyrics. Enjoy :3 https://youtu.be/08TPd2nEKEs

 

    Jaejoong the water and got in clothes and all. Sitting in the tub, waiting for it to fill, he started to think back on where it all had gone wrong. The only problem was that he didn't know when, it just happened. Him and Yunho had met in highschool and became best friends fairly quick. They would always walk home together before and after school, always passing the same stream under the bridge. That stream was a special place. It was the place they always stopped at to throw rocks, where Yunho would sometimes scare him when he spaced out, and it was by that stream that he first realize he loved him. The same stream had also been the place where Yunho had first confessed to him and where they had had their first kiss. They had been so in love so what happened?

     They had been so happy and they spend much of their time together even more than before. After they were officially a couple, Yunho showed Jaejoong where he liked to escape when he didn't feel like going to class or when he just wanted a smoke. The rooftop was off limits to students but Yunho had gotten a copy of the key so he was the only one that ever went there. Now Jaejoong knew his special place and they would go there whenever they just wanted to be together with no interruptions. They showered each other with affection everyday and Jaejoong could not be happier. They couldn't be happier. Their relationship was one that most people dream of, Yunho always showed Jaejoong how much he loved him, Jaejoong was always there when Yunho needed him. They shared kisses on the rooftop and would spend hours there just hugging and looking out at the world. For two years they were in heaven but for some reason it didn't last.

    During their last year, Jeajoong felt Yunho getting distant. It seemed like Yunho was looking foward to the future, looking foward to change, so much in fact that he joined more clubs afterschool, and did things in preparation of college entrance exams. Jaejoong started feeling alone. Yunho would cancel dates, he would only see him in their class some days. There were days when Yunho would not not even call or text Jaejoong and he would go to the roftop or the stream alone. He tried to distract himself with school work, telling himself that Yunho still loved him that he was simply busy but he couldn't shake off the fear he had. He was scared Yunho would forget about him that he would leave him behind, that he wasn't as happy about them being together as Jaejoong was. On the days he would get to see Yunho, Yunho would always be busy thinking about other things, not noticing the dark circles around Jaejoong's eyes or noticing that he had become much thinner. Jaejong wold just want to have a good time when they were together, he didn't want to bother his boyfriend with his worries and chose to keep things bottled up. As long a he was still apart of Yunho's life he would be ok right? He never told Yunho his worries and he kept silent all the way until graduation. The day he was so scared of was here but he still chose to hide his insecurities. He was to meet Yunho on the rooftop one last time since it was there secret place at school and they would not be able to go there anymore. He waited and waited but after an hour of waiting he couldn't stop his tears. Yunho had left him there, all alone. He really did forget about him. That's when Jaejoong decided to go home. He couldn't take it anymore, all the sleepless nights, the fear of losing Yunho, he couldn't deal with it anymore. If he was gone all that would stop, all those feelings he was having would end, and Yunho would be free to find someone he truely loved. It would be for the best if Jaejoong dissappeared.

    Now with the tub filled with water, he took the small knife in his hand and cut deep into his wrist, bleeding into the water. He waited for the end. He would finally be free, Yunho would be free. Yunho, his other half if only he had felt the same. This would be his last gift to him. With him gone, Yunho wouldn't have to hold himself back, he would be able to accomplish his dreams without having to worry about Jaejoong. He would be able to meet someone who would love him almost as much as Jaejoong had. Little by little, he felt his eyes starting to get heavy. The water had become more and more red. Right before he took his last breath, he saw the memories that he had of when they had been happy. Of hugging and cuddling on the roof and the times they passed by the stream together. Jaejoong closed his eyes to never opened them again. A few minutes later, a pair of hands puedim out of the tub. Yunho hugged Jaejoong's body saying that everything was ok. With tears in his eyes he held on to Jaejoong tight never wanting to let go. If only his friends had not stopped him from meeting Jaejoong on time. If only Jaejoong hadn't left his phone at home so he could see Yunho's messages and missed calls explaining what happened. If only Yunho had met jaejoong's friends sooner telling him they were worried about him. Maybe just maybe he would have been able to save him. Maybe he would have been able to stop him. Maybe he would have been able to tell him one last time how much he loved him and would have been able to ask him to marry him like he planeed. But it was too late, the last thing he could do for his beloved now was to go on one last date. The perfect date. he had to show him how much he meant to him. That no matter what, Yunho and Jaejoong belong together.


There you go my luves. Ths is the prologue to "It's My Fault". It explaines what lead to Jaejoong's death and how Yunho found him. Hopefully you like it for some reason I had a hard time writting it. I recommend watching the music video when you read it might make more sense. Tell me what you guys think I'll be updating my other stories soon as well. I didn't edit so excuse any mistakes.