Chapter 2

The First

ok i got bored soooo i decided to post the 2nd part i wrote.

 

           “YES THANK YOU. FINALLY!! SOMEONE WHO SPEAKS ENGLISH!!!”

Everyone in the station turned and looked at her liked she’s crazy.

           “Hahahah, ok. So what do you need help with?”

           “How do I get back to uh.. Tsim Sha Tsui?”

           “Hey! That’s exactly where I need to go. I’ll bring you there.”

           “Oh my god, thank you!!”

           “No problem. So, what’s your name?

           “Kayla, you?

           “Adam. Where are you from?”

           “San Francisco.”
           “Cool! I’ve always wanted to go to San Francisco! Oh look, the train is here”

During the train ride, Kayla took out her phone to check the time, hoping it wasn’t too late since she needs to have energy for tomorrow’s concert.

“OH MY GOSH! Is that G-Dragon on your wallpaper?” Adam said.

“Hahaha, yea! You like Big Bang too?!” Kayla responded ecstatically.

“Duuuh! Of course. Is that why you’re in Hong Kong? For the concert tomorrow?”

“YES!!! Are you going too?”

“I am! VIP seats?”

“Yesss. I hope we’re sitting close to each other.”

“Same here! I’m going alone, want to line up together?”

“Yea! What time?”

“8AM? The line is probably going to be long so I want to go earlier to get close to the stage”

They quickly arrived at TsimShaTsui after their exciting conversation.

“Sooo, Kayla, where are you going?”

“Oh, I’m just going back to my hotel. Shangri-La Hotel.”

“I’ll walk you there! Don’t want you to get lost again, ahhaha.”

“No no! I’ll be fine”

“I pass by the hotel anyways, just let me walk you.”

The short walk allowed Kayla and Adam to get to know each other.

“Well, here we are!” Kayla said.

“Yup,” Adam responded.

“Soo, I’ll see you tomorrow at 8AM at Asia World Expo?”

“Hmm, how about I just pick you up tomorrow at 7:30? I live around here anyways. Plus, I drive. You don’t have to get lost on the MTR again!”

“Yea, that would be nice! Byee.”

Kayla took the elevator up to her room to put down all her stuff. She looked at the clock and it was already 8:36PM. She quickly changed and ordered some pasta and salad from room service. She finished her dinner as fast as possible so she could get ready to sleep. Before sleeping, Kayla decided to pick out her outfit for tomorrow. She took out her Big Bang tank top, black cardigan, blue shorts, and a pair of Big Bang shoes. Once she was done preparing herself for sleep, she set her alarm to 7AM so she wouldn’t wake up late for tomorrow.

Kayla heard her alarm clock ring and pressed the off button. She jumped out of the bed excitedly. She briskly finished brushing her teeth and getting dressed. “Light Stick, check. Pen, check. Paper, check,” she thought to herself as she started leaving the room. She waited patiently and Adam came within five minutes. They said their hellos and quickly drove to the Asia World Expo.

It only took 30 minutes to get to the Asia World Expo and they were one of the first ones to be there. Kayla and Adam spent the day jamming to K-Pop, meeting other Big Bang fans, and taking pictures.  At 7:30PM, the staff members started letting those with VIP tickets in. Adam and Kayla sprinted in and they were in the first row. Since they got in earlier, they got to be a part of the sound check party. Big Bang sang a little and did some last minute rehearsal. 30 minutes before the concert, Big Bang stopped and got the crowd’s attention.

“So, VIPs!! Are you ready for today’s concert?” G-Dragon said.

“YESS!!” the crowd screamed.

“Good! Cause we have a little surprise for you today! Drum roll please...We’re going to pick two of you out of this crowd and you will get to hang out with us backstage AND go to the after party”

“PICK ME! PICK ME!” the crazed fans screamed.

“Hmmm, you and you! The one in the Big Bang tank top and the one in the white V-neck.”

Adam and Kayla both looked at each other, not believing what they are hearing.

“C’mon you two! Come up here!” G-Dragon said again, seeing how surprised they are.

Kayla and Adam went up on stage and got a hug from each of the members of Big Bang.

“So, what’s your names?” Taeyang said.

“Kayla.”

“Adam.”

Big Bang chatted with Kayla and Adam for a while and after their little conversation, the staff members approached them telling them it’s time for the concert and handed Adam and Kayla their backstage and after party passes.

The concert was amazing and they both had the best time of their lives. None of the fans wanted the concert to end so as the concert came to end, they started screaming “Encore! Encore”. Big Bang did what the fans asked for and performed their very last song. Sadly, they did have to end the concert.

As everyone started leaving the Asia World Expo, Kayla and Adam stayed along and waited for everyone to leave. They went on the stage, walked towards the curtains and started looking around. After 10 minutes of looking around, they finally found the Big Bang members. The Big Bang members were super nice and got up to give Kayla and Adam a hug as soon as they saw them. Taeyang, Daesung, Seungri, and T.O.P were really interested in Adam’s shoes so they turned all their attention to Adam. While G-Dragon kept his attention on Kayla.

“Kayla, right?” G-Dragon said nervously.

“Hahah yea!” Kayla smiled

“You’re really pretty, ya know?”

“LKASDJFHAKSDFHASKJDFH Really?! omg omg omg. Stop! You’re making me blush”

“I’m serious, you’re pretty. Anyways, let’s get going! The after party is about to start”

Adam, Taeyang, Daesung, Seungri, and T.O.P all went in one van to the after party while G-Dragon and Kayla left with G-Dragon’s white Bentley.

They quickly arrived to the club, where the after party was. Big Bang stayed with Adam and Kayla the whole time. They all had lots of fun playing games, dancing, and singing along to the karaoke. The party came to an end and people started leaving but Big Bang stayed back to say their goodbyes to Adam and Kayla. They all hugged each other and said goodbye as G-Dragon hugged Kayla, he slipped a little note into Kayla’s pocket and whispered “Call or text me when you have time”. Kayla tried to keep calm and just nodded. Big Bang left with their managers and other staff members while Kayla and Adam went back to the Asia World Expo to get Adam’s car.

During the whole car ride, Adam and Kayla were spazzing about their experience with Big Bang. Kayla told Adam about what happened backstage and what happened when G-Dragon hugged her. Adam couldn’t be any happier for Kayla and all he did was say “OUUU, giirl. He totally likes you”. He dropped her off at her hotel and they exchanged phone numbers and said that they should contact each other even after she leaves Hong Kong.

Kayla went back to her hotel room and immediately started screaming and jumping about meeting Big Bang. She jumped on her bed and started fantasizing about what would happen between her and G-Dragon if they kept in touch. She slowly drifted off into sleep, smiling and thinking about Big Bang, “This day can’t get any better.....”

 

 

 

this is all i wrote for my short story for class and I was thinking of doing a sequel but I don't know :/