It's All About 'MOTHER' and Troubled Class Ever...!

JunSeob vs DooSeob vs KiSeob ?

“Don’t mind him…Enjoy yourself here, okay? I’m Jang Hyunseung, this class secretary. I’m in charge of you since you are new here..” smiled Hyunseung after he get rid of Doojoon. Doojoon glared at him, but Hyunseung doesn't mind him and keep talking to Yoseob.

Doojoon still blinking to Yoseob until Hyunseung smacked his back. And the weird thing is what Hyunseung did amazed Yoseob!

‘Oh!! Motherly Lovee~~ ‘ mumbled Yoseob seeing Hyunseung face so beautiful like a mother.

“Uhm…can I call you mom?” Yoseob is joking. But he did mean it. He is looking at a gorgeous man in front of him.

“Haha…you want me to be your mother huh? Wha…In case for you..I give up…I will be your mother then…” Hyunseung can’t against Yoseob’s cuteness. Hyunseung, since he has to take care this child, he doesn't mind if he is called mother by Yoseob.

“Hmm…You mean it? Thank You…I’ve got a mother here!” Yoseob is very happy. Hyunseung, the one he admired at the first sight accepted him. Yoseob seems that Hyunseung will be the only friend he has here, in the new school. He is thinking about revelealing his true self to his new ‘Mother’ but slowly..or later…or not maybe…Yoseob is confused.

“Hey! You forgot about me!” shout Kikwang from nowhere (Kikwang is a mind-reader! Hahha…he read about what Yoseob said that Hyunseung will be the only friend he has here)

‘Oh,yeah…Kikwang..’ Yoseob smiled and then the teacher enter the room.

“New student is here….everyone sure has acquaintance him right?” asked the teacher.

“Ne…” answered the students.

“Ms! Today is my Birthday!” said no one else but Dongwoon.

“Oh,yeah…You can sing a birthday song for yourself then..!” the teacher get bored from the joke that Dongwoon make. Everyday.

“Oh, teacher…. Today is truly his birthday!” shout Kikwang  unseriously but he wear ‘a serious face’ and then the class Laugh out of loud.

“Please calm down…” the teacher is trying to calm down the class now, but she can’t stop laughing too.

‘Ah…this gonna be long day…’ Yoseob sighed.

“Now, Yoseob..you can choose who you wants to sit with…” the teacher smiled to Yoseob after she can handled her laugh.

“Uhmm…” Yoseob is looking around. He sees Kikwang smile as wide as he can, Hyunseung give his best smile. Junhyung? Ah,forget him already…He sits with that jerk, Seungho. Next, Doojoon? He will be better if he sits with girl. A player like him..Huh!

“Right here,Seobbie!!!” Kikwang shouted. Kikwang is waving his hand.

“Forget it dude!” Junhyung stared at Kikwang bitterly.

“What? Don’t tell me you want to sit with him? You are sitting with Seungho!” Kikwang replied Junhyung protest.

“Oh,yea? He is sitting with Hyunseung!” said Junhyung pushed Seungho away. Seungho wants to complain but he doesn’t because Junhyung glared at him.

“Ya..what are you sitting here for!” Hyunseung glared at Seungho but Seungho doesn’t seem that he is scared and sit beside Hyunseung.

“What are you guys trying to do? He is sitting with very attractive guy like me of course! Absolutely!” shout Doojoon along with students shouting.

“Today is my birthday!” shout Dongwoon again.

“Who cares!” Kikwang, Doojoon, Junhyung and the rest of the class except Yoseob,Hyunseung and the teacher is shouting at Dongwoon. Dongwoon is not connected to the topic! HE IS ALWAYS OUT OF TOPIC! DISCONNECTED!

“Well…Yoseob?” asked the teacher breaking the situation.

“Uhm…I guess…I will sit with…” Yoseob decided who he wants to sit with.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Woah...really updating fast...The idea is swiftly flows...

Hope you like it...I am trying to reveal what Yoseob's thought about everyone that will make his day different and special...

I'm sorry if there are too much mistakes here...and I think I'm bad at this chapter because I am really sleepy now...half to ten in my clock now...gotta sleep...

Updating again tomorrow...^____^ Thanks for all comments...^____^ (for purrrplehong13, haha..don't worry, I believe it,that's why I update it as soon as I can...but still a long waiting huh? MIANNN...TT____TT Hehehe...)

The last things....want to guess who is the one that Yoseob will sit with or maybe...request?? ^_____^