Everyone is confessing!! >__

JunSeob vs DooSeob vs KiSeob ?

“Thanks,Kikwangie!! I will think about it!! Heheh..” Yoseob and Kikwang finally arrived at Yoseob’s house and Yoseob say goodbye to Kikwang.

“Yeah..you should!” Kikwang shouted happily when he is walking far away. And then suddenly he jumped.

“What is with him? Why is he so happy?” Yoseob is confused with his bestfriend act.

Yoseob walk into his house. But someone call him..

“Seobbie..”

Yoseob turned his head to see who is there.”Doojoon-hyung?”

“Do you have time?” asked Doojoon.

“Uhmm..I—“

“I won’t kiss you like when I did back there…I promise..” Doojoon said seriously.

“Oh..sure then..” said Yoseob cheerfully. “I’ll take my jacket!” Then Yoseob entered his house.

“You are that happy knowing that I won’t kiss you?” Doojoon sighed sadly.

“Hyung! Dooseob wants to look at you!” Yoseob bring Dooseob out.

“Hi,Dooseob..” Doojoon cuddled Dooseob. “Seobbie, how about we change his name?” asked Doojoon.

“Wae? Dooseob is a good name!” Yoseob protested.

“It makes me misunderstand so much..” Doojoon smile bitterly.

Yoseob feel that he does something wrong. “I’m sorry,hyung…I didn’t – “

“It’s okay,Seobbie…It’s only me who get so excited before…hehe..” Doojoon said sadly. “Let’s go..”

“Okay…” Yoseob looked at his hyung’s face. Yoseob feels so sad, but don’t know why. “Take care of home ya, Dooseob” Yoseob whispered.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

“Wahh!! Hyung…this is that place! We go here before,right? When we are lost..!” Yoseob cheerfully said when they arrived at their special place.

“Our first date,huh?” Doojoon smiled bitterly.

“Hyung! That is the store where we bought Doo—…I mean the puppy!” Yoseob cheerfully jumped here and there. “But, hyung…why did you bring me here..?” asked Yoseob.

“I have a wish…can you fulfill it?” asked Doojoon.

“What is that,hyung? I will if I can…” Yoseob grabbed Doojoon hands. He feels his hyung needs him.

“I like you…” Doojoon said. “I like you more than anything..”

“Hy—“ Yoseob is surprised but Doojoon doesn’t let him speak more.

“Maybe it is love..” Doojoon sighed. “You know, Seobbie…I think that I can have everything I want..But it seems I have a wrong thought here..” Doojoon smile bitterly.

“Hyung,I’m sorry..” Yoseob said sadly.

“It’s okay…anyways, it is not your fault…” Doojoon stop awhile then continue his words. “I know that you love someone else…But, I feel like I will regret it if I don’t confess this hurt feelings to you..” Doojoon tears began to come out.

“Hyung…” Yoseob hugged Doojoon. “I’m sorry…I liked you…I LIKED you before…” Yoseob said, his tears begin to fall too. “I’m sorry,hyung…I don’t know why my heart turns to him…I don’t know how to maintain my heart for you…I want to like you…I want to love you, more than him..really…”

“But you can’t,right?” Doojoon continue Yoseob’s words. “Can I take your heart back?” asked Doojoon.

Yoseob just shut his mouth. He can’t guarantee anything.

“It seems that it can’t go back to me now..” Doojoon sighed.

“Sorry…”

“If sorry can solve anything then I’m sorry too..I’m sorry to make you love him more than me…It’s because I have spent my time with those remedial test and didn’t even have time for you..” Doojoon said.

“Hyung…it’s not it…It’s not that I love him because of you are so busy. Even if you are not busy, I will fall in love with him..” Yoseob smiled.

“You are so positive,Seobbie.” Doojoon smiled too.

“I learn that from someone!” Yoseob wink to Doojoon.

“Okay…so, you promise to fulfill my wish,right?” asked Doojoon. “I want to have a last date with you now before you are him!” Doojoon smiled to Yoseob.

“Hehhe..okay,sir!” Yoseob grabbed Doojoon hand and walk with him.

‘As long as you smile like this, I won’t regret anything,Seobbie…’ Doojoon thought.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

“Yawn!” Yoseob is yawning again and again.

“Hmm..it is the 15 yawn you make..Why are you so sleepy huh?” asked Hyunseung to Yoseob who is sleepy.

“I go home late last night..” Yoseob said sleepy.

‘Huh? Wae? Did Kikwang confess to him? Did Kikwang and him already united?’ Hyunseung is getting jealous.

“Uh…wae?” asked Hyunseung.

“I have a date with Doojoon-hyung..and I and him is sleepy now..” Yoseob pointed Doojoon.

‘Sigh…So,it is not Kikwang then..’ Hyunseung thought. “Huh? You are dating Doojoon?” asked Hyunseung.

“Yeah..kinda..” Yoseob said sleepy.

“Are you two in a relationship?” asked Hyunseung and then he see Dongwoon is coming.

“Huh? You are kidding,mom…We are not..” Yoseob said still so sleepy.

“What are you two talking about?” asked Dongwoon when he is sitting in front of Yoseob.

“Oh..nothing..” Hyunseung covered everything up so Dongwoon don’t get hurt.

Dongwoon just show a weird face and then take a look at the class. Until he spotted something. “Hey…is that Junhyung? He is with…a girl?” Dongwoon is surprised.

Suddenly Yoseob is fully awake and search for Junhyung and the girl…Yoseob feels his heart hurt so much. And he decided to spy on them.

“Junhyung…you have to read this for rapp battle tomorrow. Don’t be late okay? We need you to sing our song..” said the girl.

“Okay…! Wow…a good composition!” Junhyung eyes delighted.

“Do you like it?” the girl smiled.

“Yeah…I like!” Junhyung smiled too.

~ YOSEOB POINT OF VIEW ~

‘! I miss some words they were talking before..’ Yoseob thought when he arrived at his hiding place. The thing he only heard is…

“Yeah…I like!” Junhyung said and then he show a happy face.

‘What a pabbo! He is just like a ! Being seduced by a woman!’ Yoseob thought.

“He likes her,huh?” Yoseob is mad. 

“Yes..thanks..” Junhyung turned his body to go to the class room when he see Yoseob is standing there.

“What are you doing here?” asked Junhyung.

“What? None of your business!” Yoseob said.

“Don’t tell me that you are spying on me?” Junhyung smirked.

“What?” Yoseob widened his eyes. “I am not! I am not spying on you that come out from the class with that girl!”

Junhyung laughed a little. ‘He is just admitted that he is spying on me..’ Junhyung thought.

“What are you laughing for?” asked Yoseob.

“You are getting jealous..” Junhyung said calmly.

“ME? I am not!” Yoseob is angry because Junhyung knows how he feels now.

“Yes you are…” Junhyung said happily.

“No,I am not…Why do I have to jealous since I dating Doojoon-hyung?” Yoseob said. ‘Aish! What a big mouth you have,Yoseob!! What are you talking about?’ Yoseob thought

“You are dating Doojoon?” Junhyung suddenly getting mad. His smile drop. His anger controlled his mind.

“Yeah! I am not fighting with you…bye!” Yoseob leave the place but Junhyung grab him. “What?”

“Say it! You are dating Doojoon?” Junhyung glared at Yoseob.

But Yoseob is not afraid at all. His anger after seeing Junhyung with that girl is not lowered enough.

“Release me! I am not answering your question!” Yoseob shouted.

“What are you doing?!” suddenly Kikwang shouted when he see Yoseob is being hurt by Junhyung.

“Kwangie!” Yoseob shouted. ‘Uh…Someone help…I’ll fix about Doojoon hyung later…I am still mad at you,Junhyung!’ Yoseob thought.

Kikwang snactched Yoseob from Junhyung.

“He likes me,he never like you! Don’t touch him!” Kikwang shouted in front of Junhyung. Junhyung and Yoseob dumfounded with Kikwang’s words.

“What is this ?” Junhyung glared at Kikwang.

“Kikwang…let’s go!” Yoseob said while dragging Kikwang away. ‘First, let’s out from this situation..’ Yoseob thought.

After Kikwang and Yoseob go away, Junhyung decided to have an explanation from Doojoon. “Kikwang is just talking bull. I will not believe him, Yoseob will never like him…But, Doojoon…I am a little afraid if Yoseob like him..” Junhyung whispered to himself.

In the class..

“Doojoon!” Junhyung shouted and then punched Doojoon.

“What was that for!” Doojoon glared at Junhyung. The others just looking up to them.

“You are dating Yoseob?” asked Junhyung.

“Huh?” Doojoon confused for a little time. “If yes, what will you do?” asked Doojoon smirking.

“You!” Junhyung is about to punch Doojoon again but Hyunseung and Dongwoon stop him.

“Why does he date me if his heart not for me?His heart is not mine,Junhyung...” Doojoon said sadly when Junhyung is stopped by Dongwoon and Hyunseung.

Junhyung take Doojoon’s words and process it. Until 1 minute passed, Junhyung recognize what is the meaning of Doojoon’s words and then he run to find Yoseob.

“…he is such a late thinker! Huh…You will thank me for that, Junhyung..” Doojoon said while take care of his bruise.

“Hyung…you make so much trouble, don’t you?” Dongwoon said and help Doojoon with the bruise.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

“What does he after?” asked Kikwang to Yoseob.

“I don’t know…He is stupid guy! Insensitive! Pabbo! Not good! Jerk!” Yoseob spitted about Junhyung.

“Yeah – “ Kikwang turned his head to face Yoseob but he finds Yoseob is crying. “Seobbie? Why are you crying?” asked Kikwang and then hugged Yoseob.

“Kwangie…he is pabbo…! Pabbo! I hate him! I hate him!” Yoseob cried. He feels his heart in pain.

“Seobbie..” Kikwang feels something different from Yoseob’s words. He has a bad feeling of this.

“Kikwang…he is dumb! He is bad! I hate him…” Yoseob continue his spit.

“Seobbie…you don’t have to cry because of that…it’s alright..” Kikwang said to comfort Yoseob.

“Yeah,you are right,Kikwang! I don’t have to cry for that jerk!” Yoseob harden himself and washed away the tears.

“Hehe..this is the truly Yoseob!” Kikwang smiled. “The truly Yoseob  that I like..” Kikwang said seriously.

“Yeah..I like you too,Kikwang…” Yoseob said cheerfully.

“How about I love you?” Kikwang is betting. He is confessing to Yoseob. He wants the same answer for this. He hopes.

“Kikwang?” Yoseob suddenly drop his smile.

“I love you,Yoseob…”

Yoseob eyes widened. Kikwang is praying for the good answer. Junhyung who just come to the place watch the situation and can’t say anything.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kyahh~~ what should Yoseob answer?

Poor Doojoon..TT__TT...wait for Dooseob part...I will make you happy! Heheh..XDXD

Kikwang is funny here...though he is insensitive but he is kind...Kiseob! I will make you happy there,Kikwang...haha..XD

What about this chapter? Junseob is heading to the end anyways...

So I need to take a vote again..hehe...Please looking forward to the next chapter!!

Sorry for the late update...I was out of idea because I have to update another FF too..>__< Mian~