the End of JUNSEOB~

JunSeob vs DooSeob vs KiSeob ?

“Seobbie~ “ Junhyung already try to get close to Yoseob since 3 days ago when Junhyung and Kikwang ‘fight’ .

“No Seobbie if you are not saying sorry to Kikwang!” Yoseob left Junhyung there.

“Aish~..” Junhyung sighed.

He already tried to say sorry to Kikwang, but Kikwang didn’t take it easy on him.

-FlashBack-

“Yah! Jerk!” Junhyung walk toward Kikwang when Kikwang is looking at the announcement board.

Kikwang turned his head and find Junhyung is there, suddenly he walk away to prevent Junhyung to get closer to him.

“Yah! !” Junhyung shout and catch Kikwang.

“Sorry, who are you? My name is Kikwang…not jerk or which you are searching for…” Kikwang glared at Junhyung.

“Oh..okay..Don’t mind it then..” Junhyung said lightly.

“I’m not talking then..” Kikwang ignored Junhyung.

“Can you just…take it lightly?” asked Junhyung when he sees that Kikwang is not take it easy.

“No..I can’t.. Just leave me alone then..” Kikwang try to walk away again.

“Yah! Okay..I call you with your name then…” Junhyung said. “Kikwang..”

“Yes, what do you want to say?” Kikwang faked smiled.

“I just…sorry “ Junhyung whispered. He is embarrassed to say sorry to Kikwang.

“What? I don’t hear anything…” Kikwang said. He heard what Junhyung said but he just want to play a bit more.

‘I won’t take it easy on you,Junhyung. You stole my Yoseob!’ Kikwang thought.

“You don’t hear what I said? Are you deaf?” Junhyung get on his nerve.

“I can’t hear what you said, Junhyung. And if you are here just to say trash words to me, then I’ll leave…Bye!” Kikwang said to the point.

“Wait! I—Uh! Kikwang!” Junhyung can’t find a word to make Kikwang stay. He is too embarrassed to say sorry. It’s not like him to say sorry.

-FlashBackEnd-

Kikwang just arrived at his seat. He noticed that Junhyung is staring at him since he enter the class, but who cares. Kikwang just make himself busy.

‘There is no other time to make Junhyung like this! I have to act as good as I can.. ‘ Kikwang thought. ‘He looks so depressed.’

Suddenly Doojoon walk to sit beside Kikwang since Hyunseung is not arrived at the school yet.

“Hey..” Doojoon greeted Kikwang.

“What?” Kikwang is still taking his book out from his bag. Ignoring to face Doojoon.

“Can you just take it easy?” Doojoon begin the talking.

“What are you talking about? I don’t understand any of them..” Kikwang played a script here.

“Oh! Kikwang…I know that you are dumb, but please…Don’t play around with me…I’m not playing here..I know that you understand what I mean?” Doojoon said.

“What?! You said that I am dumb? Oh! Please…I’m not that dumb..I know what you are talking about..and I’m not taking easy on it!” Kikwang glared at Doojoon.

“Don’t you think you are just making everything slow? Yoseob loves Junhyung and you know that if you are not being like this..” Doojoon is cut when he is talking.

“If I am not being like this, Yoseob and Junhyung are already united…I know that, Exactly! But..” Kikwang stared at Doojoon. “For me it’s not easy to let Yoseob go…I love him!”

“Kikwang…you are in their way!” Doojoon said rather mad.

“I know! I am not like you! You are just giving up so easily…and you say that you love him…are you kidding me?” asked Kikwang angrily.

“What? I’m not a selfish guy like you,Kikwang!” Doojoon glared at Kikwang.

“I am a guy! And  you are right, I am a selfish guy, I love him and I need him…I just want some more time with him..” Kikwang sighed.”Before he is Junhyung’s…” Kikwang buried his face on the table.

“Kikwang..I..I just…okay, make sure you don’t play around so much…Please..I want Yoseob to be happy…he asked Junhyung to say sorry to you because you are important to him and don’t let him disappointed with you…okay?” Doojoon said and then leave Kikwang there. Kikwang nodded smoothly.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

“Why are you sighing so much today,Seobbie?” asked Hyunseung when they are taking their lunchtime.

“I’m just tired..” Yoseob said.

“Don’t trick me, Seobbie..” Hyunseung said. “What happened? Junhyung has been following you since 3 days ago..” Hyunseung glared at Junhyung who is stalking them from far away.

“Huh..He is a jerk!How come he is that rude…” Yoseob glared at Junhyung too.

“What?” Junhyung said confusedly.

“He is always like that,Seobbie..” Hyunseung said. “Why are this affecting you now?”

“I just..want him to be more polite?” Yoseob doesn’t sure what he is talking about. “Besides, he is always fighting with Kikwang!”

“What? He started it first!” Junhyung said.

“You started it!” Yoseob pointed Junhyung. “Oh, please..can you just say sorry to him and be friend?”

“Yes..if you say yes about my last question..” Junhyung said. Suddenly Yoseob blushed.

“If you dare to say sorry to Kikwang..I will say yes!” Yoseob said while his cheeks is red.

“Okay then…I’m going~ “ Junhyung jumped to find Kikwang.

“You just want to have more time to confess to him,right?” Hyunseung predicted.

“Oh..Hyunseung…you know that right…besides, I can’t help it when those two are always fighting..” Yoseob turned his eyes.

WHILE IN THE CLASS…

“Okay everyone! Get out from the class! Except Doojoon and Kikwang!” Junhyung take everyone out from the class.

When everyone already left the class.

“What do you want?” Kikwang glared at Junhyung.

“Kikwang!” Doojoon said when Kikwang sent cold words to Junhyung.

“It’s okay,Doojoon…hear me,Kikwang…I’m so sorry for what I did before and…I really thanks you a lot..” Junhyung said happily. Don’t mind his pride again here.

“Huh? You are just…apologizing to me?” Kikwang can’t believe what he heard before.

“That’s right!” Junhyung smiled.

“Kikwang, you should let it go..” Doojoon said as he tap Kikwang shoulder.

“Oh..okay then..” Kikwang stand up. “Take care of him for me,okay?” Kikwang smiled. Although his heart hurt, he wants Yoseob to be happy too.

“Okay..I will! You can count on me..” Junhyung nodded.

“Don’t make him cry…don’t dare cheating on him…don’t do something that will make him sad…protect him too!” Doojoon said.

“I will! Always!” Junhyung smiled and hugged the two.

Kikwang and Doojoon are confused by Junhyung who act weird.

“I just have to do this…I have to change..it’s for him…no more rude words..” Junhyung said. “Can you alert me everytime I said rude words?” asked Junhyung to Kikwang and Doojoon.

“Yes, of course…I am happy to hit you every time you said it…” Doojoon smirked.

“Huh? Take it easy,man…I can’t change that fast…” Junhyung is afraid here.

“Haha..I will punch you then…I would love to do it!” Kikwang said cheerfully.

“And we will kill you if you make our cutie Yoseob cry!” Doojoon and Kikwang said it together and laughed.

“For the last deal..I’m on! I will not make him cry anyways..” Junhyung smirked.

“Then..go~ You have something to tell him.right?” asked Doojoon and Kikwang pushed Junhyung out from the class. “Go!”

“Thanks…buddies?” Junhyung said weirdly and then left.

“You are growing,Kikwang..” said Doojoon from the back. “I think you should take your time more with Hyunseung,Kikwang…You are better when you are with him..” Doojoon smirked.

“None of your business, Doojoon….” Said Kikwang rather blushed.

“Why are you blushing?” teased Doojoon.

“Don’t get me wrong!” Kikwang said and glared at Doojoon.

“I already get you wrong,Kikwang…Just let it be,okay? Btw, I’m treating you today…I’m in a good mood..” Doojoon said to Kikwang.

“I’m not in.!” Kikwang shouted. But after 1 second “I think I will go,Doojoon! Wait for me!” Kikwang run to find Doojoon.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Brugh~

“What are you…doing,Junhyung!” Yoseob blushed hard now. Junhyung is hugging him from behind so tight.”You make my book spread all over the floor!”

“I’m done with the sorry thing! Now…say that you love me!” Junhyung asked Yoseob.

“Uh..are you sure?” Yoseob try to search another reason. His heart beating so fast. He can’t think straight.

“Yes! Don’t make everything slow,Seobbie…just say it already!” Junhyung said.

“Uhm…Hyunseung is here..” Yoseob said awkwardly.

“He is not here anymore,Seobbie!” Junhyung complained when he sees no one there beside them.

“Aish..” Yoseob closed his eyes. He can’t find any excuses.

“So?” Junhyung is waiting for Yoseob to confess his love.

“Uhm…there is UFO!” Yoseob shouted.

“There is no UFO here, Seobbie…and that kind of lie will work only toward little kid..” Junhyung smirked. Still hugging Yoseob and lean closer to kiss Yoseob.

“Junhyung! There is chicken!” Yoseob shouted again.

“What about chicken? I’m not afraid at all…don’t make me laugh,Seobbie…you just make random excuse!” Junhyung laugh soflty. Yoseob is blushing so hard when Junhyung’s lip is getting closer to him.

“Junhyung! There is Ms. Kim!” Yoseob shouted again. Now, it’s true that Ms. Kim is approaching them.

“Wow…that kind of lie didn’t work too, Seobbie…why would she here?” Junhyung smiled and come closer to Yoseob.

“No! I’m serious,Junhyung! Take a look!” Yoseob is afraid now. Ms.Kim seems so angry.

“I’m not doing it...if I do it then you will run from me..” Junhyung’s lips is already 1 cm more from Yoseob’s.

“No..Jun—“ Yoseob is trying to alert Junhyung but it is too late.

“JUNHYUNG!!” Ms.Kim pinched Junhyung’s ear and elongate it. “HOW CAN YOU BE SO ERT!! DO THAT KIND OF THINGS TO THE CUTIE!” Ms.Kim is so angry .She is sure likes Junhyung, but he likes Yoseob more.

“Awww~ That hurts!! A..a..a!!” Junhyung shouted.

“You better go with me to the office…” Ms.Kim drag Junhyung to the office.

“Oops..” Yoseob seems sad about this.

“Aw! Aw!! Be more gentle,miss!” Junhyung complained.

Yoseob give Junhyung ‘HWAITING’ pose when he dragged by Ms.Kim.

“Aish..cutie, I will catch you later…Later, you can’t run from me!” Junhyung shouted as he dragged by Ms.Kim.

“I’m waiting,Junnie!” Yoseob shouted. “and…I LOVE YOU!” Yoseob blushed and smiled then laughed when he sees Junhyung was dragged more rudely.

But..

He is smiling..

‘Finally you said it,huh? Cutie…I really Love You…ILOVEYOU,Yang Yoseob..’ Junhyung thought.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Finally Junseob is finished..^^

I really happy to finish this...I can't wait to write about Dooseob and Kiseob!!

Hehehe..

Hmm...the vote is really something...so close each other...but Dooseob still lead~

How about this chapter?

Hope you will like this..Thanks for comments and please looking forward to the next chapter...^^