DOOJOON ENDS~

JunSeob vs DooSeob vs KiSeob ?

Okay..I really interested in making one chapter finish like this one...I will make this one for Kiseob too...I hope you will like this...I prefer this one besides the long one since the original belongs to Junseob....Wow! I really like your comments toward my story...Please enjoy this one...this is DOOSEOB! And I must write the 2 chapter behind in one chapter with these...so it makes one long story..hehe, sorry for the messy chapter...TT___TT

Junhyungthejerk!                    : Who called my name?

thisisDujun                                 : Okay..I take it back..

$kikikikikikiWANGie$           : Uhm..Doojoon! can you stop hitting me?

- PRINCESEUNGSEUNGIE-      : Hitting? What are you doing?

thisisDujun                                 : Yoseob’s house? Have a good night here~ (before Kikwang came)

$kikikikikikiWANGie$            : Uh..okay…sorry..==”..by the way, where is Seobbie?

CUTESEOBBIE ^_^  idle…

!@Seugo@!                                 : Runaway!

!@Seugo@! , ~G.OmasTer~ , * MihoMinho * are out from the conference.

Without Kikwang knows what happened, Doojoon sneak out from the room and go to Yoseob’s. He entered Yoseob’s room and find Yoseob is lying on his bed. Fall asleep. Doojoon walk closer toward Yoseob and stare at him closely without making any noise to make him wake up.

“Seobbie…” Doojoon said while pointing each component of Yoseob’s face.

“Eyebrow…Eyes..” Doojoon pointing down from eyebrow till his lips. “Can I kiss you?”

“Uhm…fool me! Yoseob is sleeping…” Doojoon laughed softly and be careful so he doesn’t make Yoseob wake up.

“Do you know that I am always looking at you since the first time you enter the class?” asked Doojoon while make his face closer to Yoseob’s.

“But…you always see Kikwang or Junhyung..” Doojoon said sadly. “Am I right?” Doojoon smiled.

“Can you look at me once? Pleasee..” Doojoon make his eyes sparkling but it useless since Yoseob can’t look to it.

“I LOVE YOU”

“…”

“Uhm..I feel like I am a crazy guy to talk to sleeping guy here..” Doojoon shook his head and then stand up to leave but someone grab his hands.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Yoseob’s POV

Uh..I was sleepy when I sent my last message to everyone at the conference. I always like that, at the first I like to join everyone, but in the middle, I will fall asleep or leave it. I’m going crazy now because my sight is blurring. Okay, I have to sleep now.

I am about to sleep but then my consciousness back to me when I see Doojoon there. Okay, you know that I like Doojoon,right? I mean..why not? Today is the greatest day when he asked me to out for a ‘date’. Okay, it didn’t mean that he likes me but I feel that I like him!! Omo! >_<..What are you doing,Seobbie? He is a player…But, a player still can fall in love right? I hope.. I can’t sleep now. My insting say to me that I have to pretend to sleep. I don’t know why but…I just do it.

Suddenly I feel that he is coming..I mean Doojoon! Uahh…What should I do? Do I look nervous? Of course no…Please Seobbie, I know that you are not good at act but please..only this time..pretend that you are sleeping,okay? I BEG YOU!

“Seobbie…”said Doojoon.

Huwaa!! He is touching every part of my face..Okay, what did he want to do? Aish…but,I really like it. Even my heart tells me that it will beating more for this moment.

“Eyebrow…Eyes..”

Uh? He stopped? Why? Continue! I want you to touch me more…Uh..>_<..I’m getting crazy…but, it normal,right? To the one you love? Hehe..

“Can I kiss you?”

OMOOO!!!!! WHAT DID HE SAY? CAN I WAKE UP NOW? PLEASE!! I WANT TO ANSWER THAT QUESTION!

“Uhm…fool me! Yoseob is sleeping…”

Noo!! You are wrong! I am not sleeping..I have to wake up now! I want a kiss badly now.

“Do you know that I am always looking at you since the first time you enter the class?”

Deg…Suddenly Yoseob frozen in the sleeping mode…What did he say? He likes me?..It’s not that I don’t know..I know that already..but, I am afraid that I will be hurt if I say that I like him first.

“But…you always see Kikwang or Junhyung..”

I am? Kikwang? Junhyung? What is he talking about? Since the start…okay, it’s not from the start..but, what the hell that he include Kikwang in this situation? He is my bestfriend and I always see him in that way. For Junhyung..Okay..I usually look at him, but it didn’t mean that I like him right? I mean..he is a jerk, why should I like him besides you?

“Am I right?”

Didn’t I say that you are wrong? Aish! Okay…I know that you can’t hear me because I’m talking inside my heart.

“Can you look at me once? Pleasee..”

I always,Doojoon-hyung! I always looking at you…it’s when you teased me at the second day I am at school. My feeling is changed since that day… You said that you were kidding that day..but but..I take it seriously..So, who is wrong here?

“I LOVE YOU”

Huh? This is it!! Kyah…help me! I can’t breath normally…I’m dying!! Kyahh…Yoseob smiled but he manipulated it so Doojoon can’t look that he is smiling.

“Uhm..I feel like I am a crazy guy to talk to sleeping guy here..”

No…hyung! Wait!! I am here..I am awake…Please, say more to me! I want to hear anything from you.

Yoseob’s POV end

Yoseob opened his eyes and grab Doojoon hands. Doojoon turned his head to see who grab his hands and find Yoseob.

“What are you doing? You are not sleeping?” asked Doojoon surprised and suddenly blushed.

“Uhm..no?” Yoseob is trying to cover everything.

“And you heard that?” Doojoon whispered.

“What?” Yoseob lied.

“Okay…let’s pretend that nothing happened,okay?” Doojoon said. It’s not that Doojoon was lying about his feelings, but he is too embarrassed to admit it since he hasn’t confess properly to someone. Usually, the person ask him not him ask the person. And now, he has to tell Yoseob first because Yoseob will not move first if Doojoon didn’t make a move.

“Uh…But, hyung..You confessed to me,right?” asked Yoseob.

“If yes, what will you do and how about if I say no?” asked Doojoon playfully.

“Hyung! You can play in this situation?” Yoseob can’t believe what his hyung said.

“I’m serious… Doojoon smirked.

“Uh…okay then…If you say yes..I—really don’t know how to talk about this but..I feel that I like you too..Uhmm.” Yoseob is mumbling but Doojoon can hear it clearly. Yoseob can’t help his heart to jump out. Maybe he can die today.

“So..you want my answer?” asked Doojoon playfully again.

“Yes..” Yoseob is waiting.

“No..” Doojoon said coldly.

Yoseob feels he is stabbed by Doojoon. ‘Okay, it was my fault to go to his games..I know at the first that he just want to play with me! I know it! I know it! But why I always follow his games..His manipulation.’ Yoseob thought. His eyes become teary now. He is about to cry.

“Do you want to know why I said no?” asked Doojoon.

“Because you don’t like me like I did to you?” Yoseob closed his eyes and prepared his heart to receive more games from Doojoon.

“Yes…actually mine is bigger than you..” Doojoon said unclearly.

“What?” Yoseob can’t hear him well because he is focusing on his mind.

“I like you more than you imagine…I like you…I love you,Seobbie…that was unofficial confession back then..I have to say it one time to you..and this is my confession…” Doojoon sighed and then smiled. “I LOVE YOU, Seobbie..that’s all about my feelings toward you..”

“Uh…you are not playing with me again this time,right?” Yoseob is still scared to give all in to Doojoon.

“What do you want for a prove then?” asked Doojoon smirked.

“A kiss.” Yoseob is blushing while whispering. He is embarrassed.

“Uhmm…I didn’t hear you but… I want a kiss..” Doojoon pretend to say it first but Yoseob steal his line so he sad this words.

“Uh..sure then..” Yoseob said while closing his eyes.

Then Doojoon face get closer to Yoseob’s .

“After this you are mine..” Doojoon smiled and then kissed Yoseob who is surprised because of Doojoon’s word before.

Snap~

“Okay..this is the headline overnight..!” someone smirked.

CHAT ROOM

- PRINCESEUNGSEUNGIE-      : Uh…anyone here?

$kikikikikikiWANGie$            : attach 1 file! OPEN >< IGNORE

$kikikikikikiWANGie$            : Hey check it out! Today’s overnight headline! “DOOJOON IS KISSING OUR CUTIE SEOBBIE? ARE THEY DATING?”

!@Seugo@! , ~G.OmasTer~ , * MihoMinho * are joining the conference.

!@Seugo@!                               : HUH? WHAT THE HELL IS THAT? AND LOL AT THE PHOTO? IS THAT TRUE?

~G.OmasTer~                            : I really have no work tonight and decided to go online once more time and find this…Is that true? Wow..I am really surprised. I guess that Yoseob likes Kikwang.

* MihoMinho *                                         : I thought he likes Junhyung though.

$kikikikikikiWANGie$             : Yay! It’s my pleasure if he likes me…But that is it…they are the way too cute..maybe I have to try to steal Yoseob next time. Kekeke~                 Actually I already know that Seobbie likes Doojoon more than I am or Junhyung…Poor Junhyung..>__<

- PRINCESEUNGSEUNGIE-      : zzz ==” at Kikwang.

Junhyungthejerk!                   : poor at you,Kikwang…not me! That includes you too…(---____----)

CUTESEOBBIE^_^and thisisDujun are joining the conference.

CUTESEOBBIE^_^                    : AISH!! WHAT IS THAT? KIKWANGIEE~~ THAT IS YOU WORK!! AIYY…*blushing here

thisisDujun                                  : Okay..that was a good photo..can I have one? Hehe..send it to me,Kikwang.

CUTESEOBBIE^_^                    : HYUNGGGG….>__<

$kikikikikikiWANGie$  , - PRINCESEUNGSEUNGIE-  ,  * MihoMinho *,  ~G.OmasTer~ , !@Seugo@!  : YOSEOB IS BLUSHING!! DOOJOON EAT HIM!! KEKEKE~ …SEOBBIE! BEAT KIKWANG UP..!

thisisDujun                                   : Weks..LOL..I’m trying now…hehe…XDXD

thisisDujunis offline

CUTESEOBBIE^_^                       : Hyung! Go away! KWANGIEEEE!!! COME HERE..I BEAT YOU!!

CUTESEOBBIE^_^ is offline

$kikikikikikiWANGie$               : “Sorry guys…gotta run away before I get beaten up..!! BYE~

$kikikikikikiWANGie$  is offline

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Wow...this chapter is dedicated to Dooseob..

Next is Kiseob..

I will write 3 chapter long in 1 chapter for Kiseob too..

Hope you will like it then..

Thanks for your comments..

Please looking forward to the next chapter...^__^