It's Only about FATHER and SON

JunSeob vs DooSeob vs KiSeob ?

“Uh..I’m sorry for what my friends do—“ Yoseob tried to start the conversation when he and his father are in the car.

“Yoseob..” his father sighed before continue his words. “I saw you—“

“Don’t mind that, dad…I won’t do it again..as you wish—“

“No…Yoseob, I mean..I think I’m a bit too far about this…” Yoseob’s father looked to Yoseob’s eyes. “I regretted that I said you have to keep my image cool…”

“Huh?” Yoseob didn’t understand what his father mean.

“I..I love your aegyo…I love your smile…for the past years, I don’t even see it once and it made my day bad. I realized that I regretted it today, when I see you around your friends, so cute and being the old Yoseob I loved…I’m sorry,Seobbie…” Yoseob’s father smiled. “You can do your life as you wish…and I still love you…” Yoseob’s father hugged Yoseob.

“Dad…” Yoseob cried.”Thanks..” Yoseob is deeply cried now. Yoseob’s father calmed Yoseob down and still hugging him.

“Seobbie…you have good friends back there..” Yoseob’s father smiled.

“Oh, yeah? Hehe…I know..you must be talking about Hyunseung mom and Dongwoonie right?” Yoseob smiled, he didn’t have to hide it anymore and he feels great about it.

“Ah…you are so cute just like your mom…! Hehe..but, who is this Hyunseung mom you called before? And who was the Dongwoon one? I don’t know the name…” Yoseob’s father pinched Yoseob cheeks.

“About Hyunseung mom…you see a beautiful man before,right? The polite one!” Yoseob cheerfully answered.

“Oh yeah…the red hair one…he is nice..” Yoseob’s father really into his son now. He love this Yoseob.

“Hmm..and Dongwoonie..Woonie didn’t speak at all back there…maybe later I will acquaintance him to you,dad…he is cute! Hehe” Yoseob laughed softly.

“Oh…you are cuter, Seobbie..” his father pinched Yoseob’s cheeks again.”Hmm…I’m curious about 3 other men who the most reactive back there…”

“Hmm..you mean Kikwangie, Doojoon hyung and Junhyung?” Yoseob expression suddenly become bitter.

“Yah..Seobbie, don’t show that face…you are good when you cute, son…” Yoseob’s father smiled.

“Ah, I mean..You didn’t serious when you said that you were curious about them right?” asked Yoseob.

“Hmm..I’m serious…and why the short guy and the tall guy called me father? How comes that I have more children?” Yoseob’s father confused.

“Haha..they always like that, dad…Kikwangie is always very reactive to everything, and he is cute! Hehe..Hmm, about Doojoon hyung, he is sure manly…and – “ Yoseob stopped awhile.

“What? Hehe..Yoseob..these two people must really mean something to you right?” Yoseob’s father teased Yoseob.

“Ah..anni…It’s not what you are thinking,dad…I’m..” Yoseob overreacted. He is blushing.

“Ah,why do you so overreacting,Seobbie? I’m just asking..” Yoseob’s father smiled. “And what about the last one…he is really something, he is brave..”

“Ah! That’s the jerk one,dad…he is freak! I really don’t want to know if I can—“

“But you can’t “ Yoseob’s father cut Yoseob’s words.

“Dad! Don’t cut my words! Aaa…he is bad manner guy I’ve ever met..” Yoseob blushed now ,”and the sweetest guy I’ve ever met too..”

“Haa! You really mean it, son? Hehe..He is brave…I like him…I like all your friends,Seobbie…get along well ya..” Yoseob’s father cheered his son. Yoseob just smiled and nodded.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Fiuh..Seobbie is free!!

Heheh...

Seobbie's impression toward Junhyung, Doojoon and Kikwang is different now!

Hmm...next is...what ya?

I think I'll write Junseob again...I'm addicted to them now! Hahha...

Thanks for comments! I'll update one chapter again tonight...I'm making it now...:)

Hope you like this...and Please looking forward to the next chapter...^___^

and about the picture...Seobbie kiss 14 June 2011 --> Kiss Day...He is so cute! hehe..