Kikwang and Yoseob day !!

JunSeob vs DooSeob vs KiSeob ?

“Seobbie, do you want to go somewhere before going to home?” asked Kikwang when they are in Kikwang’s car.

“Oh…No…” suddenly Yoseob remembered something..”Oh! I must go to bookstore…I want to purchase some books…” Yoseob answered. “Can you dropped me somewhere near the bookstore?” asked Yoseob.

“Oh..sure..I want to go there too…Let’s go together..!” Kikwang smiled. Of course, he has no business in bookstore, when there is Kikwang then there is no book, if there is no book then there is no bookstore. But, he wants to have private time with Yoseob since he probably won’t have it again.

‘This is special day..I can’t waste it! Tomorrow, Junhyung and Doojoon won’t be as kind as today…so, I decided to have fun with MY Yoseob…I repeat MY Yoseob!’ Kikwang thought.

“Kikwangie…are you alright? You seems thinking of something?” asked Yoseob curiously and touched Kikwang’s head.

“Oh..uhm..I’m alright…” Kikwand blushed insanely. “Uhm…Seobbie, what did you do yesterday..with..Doojoon?” asked Kikwang.

Yoseob is blushing now, he suddenly remembered what happened yesterday.

“Oh..nothing..just..walking..haha..” Yoseob made up the words.

“Uh…From your expression, I’m not sure that you two were just take a walk..” Kikwang squinted his eyes.

“Oh…I..Hm..Kikwang! We just arrived! Let’s go…” Yoseob is avoiding Kikwang’s question and go out from Kikwang’s car since they have arrived at the bookstore.

‘Why did I tell such lies to Kikwang! What did happen to me and Doojoon hyung will not affect him or what…but I just can’t tell him…And I don’t know that this is because of Kikwang or Doojoon hyung’ Yoseob sighed.

“Why did you left me behind! Arrghh!” Kikwang put his hands on Yoseob shoulders. Somewhat Yoseob seems uncomfortable a bit since everyone are looking at them.

“Wow! Kikwangie…I want to buy these!” Yoseob eyes widened when he saw a mountain of comics. Then he ran toward that place.

“Aish..you are a kid, Yoseob…” Kikwang smiled when he sees Yoseob who is searching for comics now. He tried to be friendly with books since he knew that this would be long if he sees Yoseob who was so interested with comics. Kikwang is looking around the bookstore and he finds a book that he really curious about.

“ How to make someone fall in love with you? “

‘Woww…I guess it is interesting…’ Kikwang take the book from the shelter. He read the first page. Then he continue to the second page. Third page.

‘Huh? Love and hatred are fully controlled by mind? Uhm what is this statement means? I don’t understand even I read this so many times…’ Kikwang confused of himself now. ‘Oh! Just skipped it ‘ Kikwang turned the page. Kikwang widened his eyes.

‘ I have what you need ‘ Kikwang whispered to himself. ‘What does Yoseob need anyways? He need me? He is cute…and he needs someone…uncute? To covered his overcuteness maybe? I’m not cute..then I matched him…But, Doojoon is also not cute…Junhyung? Don’t say him, he is freak!’  Kikwang depressed with his thought. ‘Okay, let’s skip this one!’ Kikwang turned the page.

‘Next is…Meeting Criteria..Hmm, hmm..’Kikwang read the description. ‘ HAH? You should try to know the background of the person you like and attempt to meet his basic criteria else you will be rejected before you even begin? What kind of person is this!!...’ Kikwang doesn’t believe the statement.

“But, I don’t care..Yoseob didn’t reject me in our first meeting! Hhaa” Kikwang laughed.

“What are you laughing about, Kwangie?” asked Yoseob from nowhere. Kikwans is surprised, he closed the book he just read hurriedly. “What were you reading, Kwangie? Let me take a look!” Yoseob tried to see what did Kikwang read since Kikwang hide it.

“Oh..nothing..Are you finished? I am finished too..” Kikwang diverted Yoseob’s attention. “Oh! You bought a novel too?” Kikwang just made this up, he is sure know that Yoseob bought thick comic, not novel.

“No…this is thick comic, Kwangie..Not novel, I don’t like those things..” Yoseob pouted.

“Oh..I see..hehe…let’s go to the cashier then..” Kikwang pushed Yoseob and brought the book to the cashier.

‘ Hey, book, I will read you later, neh!’ Kikwang said when he purchased his book and Yoseob’s.

“Where do you want to go next?” asked Kikwang after they out from the bookstore.

“Hmm..Kwangie…I’m hungry~~ ” said Yoseob cutely.

“WoooowwwwW!!! You’re sooo…cutteee @%#^^&@$#%$#&!!!!!!” Kikwang jumped and hugged Yoseob.

“Aish…Kwangie! I can’t  breathe…aaa..release me!!” Yoseob tried to speak up.

“I won’t…I won’t!! I just can’t help myself!!!!!!” Kikwang shouted.

“We…we are in public, Kwangie…aaa!” Yoseob blushed when he heard the strangers said that he likes the scenery when Kikwang hugged Yoseob.

“So what?” Kikwang doesn’t mind Yoseob, he want to attach to Yoseob as long as he can.

“Kwangiee…pleasseee!” Yoseob begged now. With his cuteness.

“I will if you tell me what kind of person do you like!” Kikwang joked and release Yoseob. “I was just kidding…ahha! Let’s have lunch,Seobbie!” Kikwang dragged Yoseob to find a restaurant. Kikwang realized that he already blushed back then, that’s why he didn’t continue his action.

‘Arghhh…I can’t control myself when I am with him!’ Kikwang thought.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Waw waw~

Kikwang and Yoseob day is here!!

Thanks for comments...this is the update...^___^

Hope you all like this..

Heheh...

Next is....I still don't know...my idea goes away these days..<-- Don't mind these...

Please enjoy it...^____^