Doojoon First Move : Doojoon Kidnapped Yoseob !!

JunSeob vs DooSeob vs KiSeob ?

 

Yesterday was sure fun for Yoseob… The first day is not a bad day afterall. Yesterday he celebrated Dongwoon birthday with Hyunseung . Although, they were scolded by Hyunseung’s sister because Yoseob and Dongwoon kidnapped Hyunseung…it was sure a best day for Yoseob.

“Woonieee…!” Yoseob began his aegyo right after he put his bag on the table.

“Oh..you just arrived huh? Uhm…I was called by Hyunseung now, I’ll be going..” Dongwoon prepared to leave to meet Hyunseung.

“Oh..oukay…be quick,okay?” Yoseob pouted that makes Dongwoon wanna eat him. Dongwoon smiled and then leave.

‘Oh…I am wondering what my two bestfriends are talking about!’ Yoseob thought.

“Seobbie…~~ “ someone hugged Yoseob from behind that makes Yoseob really surprised.

- DOOJOON POV –

‘I’ll go make my move first….I’m lucky that Kikwang not here yet’ Doojoon thought as he hugged Yoseob from behind.

“Ukh…Doojoon! What are you doing?” Yoseob blushed because Doojoon keeps hugging him.

“Hei…don’t you know that I am older than you?” Doojoon turned his face to Yoseob. They are face to face each other now. And really close.

“Ah..Arra..Arra…You want me to called you ‘hyung’? Just don’t make yourself closer to me,please..” Yoseob tried to avoid Doojoon. He can’t help himself from blushing every time he is with Doojoon.

“Wae? You don’t like me huh?” asked Doojoon with his smile on his face.

“Anni!” Yoseob unaware of what he said.

‘Oh! What did I say? Did I just deny that I didn’t like him? No…I didn’t like him of course…Aish,my mouth!’ Yoseob regretted what he said before.

“Oh..then you like me?” Doojoon didn’t believe this,but somewhat…he is happy now.

“Oh..As friend…” Yoseob smiled at Doojoon. He tried to calm down.

‘Oh..what wrong with you,Yoseob? This is not the first time you ever seduced by a person right? Aa!! But I can’t get my clear mind here!’ Yoseob shouted in his mind now.

“I don’t want to be your friend! “ Doojoon ignored Yoseob. Somewhat his words make Yoseob sad.

‘He doesn’t want to be my friend? Am I that bad?’ Yoseob sadly thought.

“I want you to be here..and me there…” Doojoon pointed his heart and then pointed Yoseob’s heart.

In a second, Yoseob is blushing hardly. He knows what it means.

“Let’s skip school for today,okay?” Doojoon dragged Yoseob out before Yoseob answered him.

“Ya! Hyung! “ Yoseob gasped after they reach at a bus stop.

“Wae? Now, where do you want to go,hei?” Doojoon take a look at the route map that stick on the wall.

“Aih! I don’t know…I never take a bus before!” Yoseob hurriedly walk toward Doojoon.

“Wow…that’s great…let’s just take a random place eh?  Let me call this runaway?” Doojoon put his hand around Yoseob’s shoulders.

“Runaway? F..from what? ” Yoseob breath heavily now. His feels his blood flow to his head now. His face is sure super red now.

“Or Elopement maybe? Yeah…Yeoboo..” Doojoon tried to kiss Yoseob.

“E…ELOPEMENT?” Yoseob shouted now. Doojoon surprised.

‘He is sure breaking the situation when I was about to kiss him ‘ Doojoon’s mood is ruin now.

“You don’t have to fell surprise all the time, Yeobo…” Doojoon took his hands away from Yoseob. His mood is sure ruin now.

Somewhat Yoseob feel uncomfortable and a little sad when Doojoon took his hands away from Yoseob’s shoulders.

“Yeobo? Who is yeobo?” asked Yoseob with aegyo face.

“Aish! That is you, fool! Aaa..I eat you up if you dare to show me that cute face of yours again!!!!” Doojoon can’t help himself for saying those words to Yoseob.

“Ah…Understand,sir!” Yoseob replied with cuteness overload. He is so sincere!

“You! How can you so sincere!!!” Doojoon pulled Yoseob closer to him. “It’s your fault,cutie…you make me go crazy over you..” Doojoon whispered. He feels comfortable when they are that close. Doojoon feel that Yoseob can’t go anywhere that Doojoon doesn’t know, Yoseob is there and Doojoon can stared at Yoseob as much as he want. Doojoon is busy with his thought about Yoseob so that he can’t see that Yoeob is already blushing hardly.

“Hey…you are going to take this bus or no?” the driver of the bus shouted. He already waited there for 3 minutes when Doojoon pulled Yoseob.

“Oh,yea!” Yoseob pushed Doojoon and get in the bus randomly.

“Hey..wait for me!” Doojoon shouted and get in the bus immediately.

Meanwhile..

“Where does he go!!!!” Kikwang voice can be heard everywhere. He goes all around the school to search Yoseob now.

“Hey, have you seen Yang Yoseob today?” this time Junhyung asked to the person who are walking at the corridor.

“Hey! I didn’t find him anywhere!” shouted Dongwoon from the stairs.

“Don’t you know that Yoon Doojoon is also missing from this morning?” Hyunseung who just arrived there told Kikwang, Junhyung and Dongwoon.

“WHATTTT!!!!” Kikwang and Junhyung shouted.

“Can you two shut your mouth up? Other students are studying!” Hyunseung glared at Junhyun and Kikwang.

“Ha? I just left him for a minutes because you called me…and he was kidnapped by Doojoon?” asked Dongwoon.

“What? You can’t leave him alone! He is weaker than Doojoon! He must be kidnapped! “ Junhyung pulled Dongwoon collar.

“Release him,Junhyung! He didn’t do anything wrong!” Hyunseung slapped Junhyung’s hands.

“Oh…just release him, Junhyung…We can’t do anything about that…!” Kikwang depressed.

“!” Junhyung shouted and punched the wall.

Back to Doojoon and Yoseob…

“Hyung…where are we?” Yoseob isn’t sure where they are now.

“I don’t know…” said Doojoon lightly.

“Haaa? You say you don’t know,hyung? Didn’t you the one that take me here?” asked Yoseob. Yoseob doesn’t believe what Doojoon said just now.

“I don’t know…the same as you…I never take the bus before…!” Doojoon turned to Yoseob and continue his words ..”Let’s just walk…” Doojoon slipped his hand to Yoseob’s.

Yoseob can’t say anything. He is just following Doojoon now. He don’t know why he feels so comfortable when Doojoon slipped his hands to him. He just feels secure of everything outside.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Aigo aigoo~!!

Doojoon kidnapped Yoseob...and this is it..

I hope you all like this...aigoo~!

Doojoon is sooooo.......(I can't find any words) And Yoseob is so cuteeee~!!!!

Thanks for waiting and comments~!!!  ^____^

Next is...

" Doojoon and Yoseob 'FIRST DATE'  --> Worried Junhyung and Kikwang ! "

Please look forward to it...^____^