Doojoon vs Kikwang ?

JunSeob vs DooSeob vs KiSeob ?

 

Back there at school…Doojoon and Kikwang…

“Kikwang, what’s your problem huh!” Doojoon shouted as Kikwang walk farther.

“Heh, dumb ! What’s your problem? You didn’t hear what I was asking,huh!” Doojoon still trying to talk to Kikwang as Kikwang take lightly on him. But, suddenly, Kikwang stopped.

“That is what I should ask, !” Kikwang glared as he turned to see Doojoon.

“What?!” Doojoon shouted.

“Listen…What’s your business with a friend of mine? And what is your intentions toward him? Don’t get in my way!” Kikwang walked closer to Doojoon who was standing at one point.

“A friend? I think he only care for Dongwoon as his friend…And…my intentions is not your business!” Doojoon glared back to Kikwang and continue his words, “And who is getting on your way? You are the one who getting into my way!” Doojoon really at his highest level of anger now.

‘I don’t get his way of thinking…After 2 years, I found him, I mean Yoseob..the one that really makes me interested…And, he ruined the moment I was dreaming before!! ‘ Doojoon thought.

“Huh! That is just an excuse…he was thanking me for saving him from you…that means you are not accepted by him! Don’t be so positive, Doojoon!” Kikwang replied Doojoon’s words with a smirk.

‘Oh..that’s it! Just take it…You, the one who blessed with beauty…It’s okay if you want to take everything away except Yoseob! He didn’t interested in you! And the last thing is I’m hotter than you!’ Kikwang satisfied with his mind and his words.

“Oh…he will…later…just wait for it…You will regret it if you challenged me now!” Doojoon seems so positive about Yoseob with his words.

“You…..!” Kikwang is ready to beat Doojoon up, but…

“Woww! Doojoon and Kikwang are having a battle now!” said Seungho who is still at school at that time.

“Whereee!!” a fan girls of Doojoon shouted.

“Woo…battle? You mean fighting?” asked G.O who just arrived there, beside Seungho.

“Yes! There…take a look! Wanna bet?” offered Seungho.

“Hahaha…I bet Kikwang will win…he got a lot of great muscles in his body…” said G.O.

“Wow…then I bet for handsome and manly Doojoon..!” Seungho bet.

“DOOOJJJOOONNN!!” the fan girls cheered Doojoon up.

‘What the hell are they doing?’ Doojoon thought. Black aura covered him now.

‘What the heck are they supporting for?’ Kikwang thought. Another black aura also covered him.

“I’m not doing this!” said Doojoon.

“Me neither..” Kikwang released his anger just now.

They are embarrassed because of their stupidity.

“Don’t take it lightly,Doojoon..we have another rival..” Kikwang whispered to Doojoon.

“Oh, I see…he is invisible but real,right?” Kikwang didn’t understand what was the meaning of Doojoon words, then Doojoon continue his words ,” I don’t have intentions to surrender to both of you…just wait!” Doojoon smirked and leave Kikwang there.

“Oh! And I’m not sharing!” shouted Kikwang before Doojoon disappeared from his sight.

Doojoon begins his action from now on..’I make sure you are mine,cutie..and I’m not losing to anyone!’

Kikwang also begins his action..’You’re trouble,cutie…I’m not interested in you…But, why I want you this much?’

Meanwhile…

“Oh..I’m not doing this,noona! Just let me free!” Hyunseung is carrying his noona things now.

“Hyunseung, I need your help, okay? And I’m your noona…just shut up and follow me!” His noona replied.

‘Oh..what a !’ Hyunseung thought. Now is already 2 hours since he came back from school and his noona was forcing him to do some shopping with her. Hyunseung is bored all the time when he accompanying his sister for shopping, he decided to take a sit on the seat in front of one of the store in a Plaza. He placed all his sister things down there on the floor. After that he is trying to sleep, but suddenly…

“Seobbie…wow! I still don’t accept that I lost from you! I was running first back there...!” Dongwoon nearly cried after buying Yoseob third ice cream.

“Woonie…you sure fast, but I think I am faster than you..!” Yoseob laughed.

‘What is this? Dongwoon? And the newbie? Yoseob?’ Hyunseung widen his eyes when he sees these two guys in front of him having a conversation.

“But!! My money…!!” said Dongwoon. Dongwoon sure is rich, he was only joking.

“Hehhe..it’s okay,right? First, today is your birthday! Second, I am cute!” Yoseob is doing some aegyo now.

“Ahhhh!! You’re so cutee,Seobiee!” Dongwoon pinched Yoseob’s cheeks again and again.

“Hahh! That’s the 33th time you pinched my cheeks and it’s hurts!!!” Yoseob pouted.

‘Ha? Today is the real Dongwoon’s birthday? And this is truly Yoseob? Why does he act…cute? Doesn’t he is a very cold person back there in the class, hmm..I mean to other person, Doojoon or Junhyung, not me…He is rather cute back there to me…but, this is so cute…not only cute!!’ Hyunseung didn’t believe what he just see there.

“Yoseob? Dongwoon?” Hyunseung called. He needs explanation now.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Err..

This is it...haha....I can't stop writing this chapter..

Doojoon is so positive about himself and Kikwang is so greedy...(I'm not sharing!)

LOL...hope you all like this...:) :)

Wait for the next chapter yaaa!! hmm...Thanks for comments...haha..^____^

Next is...not sure yet...TT____TT