The First Day is The Day when The Battle begins!!

JunSeob vs DooSeob vs KiSeob ?

 

‘Actually today is not that bad..’ Yoseob thought.

Then the bell rings.

“GO HOOMMMMEEE!!” said all the students in the school. Of course the words can be heard everywhere since it’s so good to leave school.

Yoseob tidy up all his belongings to the bag, suddenly someone reach him.

“Hey…come over with me…” said that person to Yoseob. Yoseob is surprised but he stay calm this time.

“What do you want now? I don’t have…” Yoseob hasn’t finished his words, that person drag him over. No one sees that the person drag Yoseob except Kikwang.

“Get your hands off!” Yoseob shouted after they are in front of the class.

“Oh,okay…” that person released Yoseob.

“What do you want,Junhyung?” said Yoseob calmly.

“This…all your belongings…” Junhyung put all Yoseob’s belonging that he snatched before.

“But..why…” before Yoseob finished his words, Junhyung speaks up,” I just want to leave a good impression to you…” Junhyung smiled.

“…” Yoseob doesn’t have any idea about what is this person in front of him, Junhyung, talking about.

“What’s your opinion about me?” asked Junhyung seriously.

“Of course you’re a jerk! Annoying man…Troubled man ever! And…” Yoseob is trying to find another word before Junhyung cut his words.

“And my first impression about you ….you are childish, unpredictable and very cute…I hate you…! I hate the way you make me speechless back there!” Junhyung spit everything about his first impression toward Yoseob. An pushed Yoseob to the wall behind them.

“Ya! It’s not my…” Yoseob tried to find a words to make himself stop blushing. He is BLUSHING now!

“Why I can’t stop starring at you all the time?” Junhyung shut Yoseob up at that point and then left him there. Junhyung doesn’t want an answer. He already knew. But he still doesn’t want to admit it.

Yoseob just look to the direction where Junhyung disappeared. Yoseob is blushing hardly now.

‘What the heck he was talking about?? He mean…starring at me all the time? Oh! It’s not my fault!’ Yoseob thought.

“Seobbie?” someone broke Yoseob’s daydreaming.

“Oh!” Yoseob turn around to look who called him. It was Kikwang. Only Kikwang stood there.

‘Oh! Did he see that? Did he see that?????!!!’ Yoseob is freaking out in his mind now!

“Did you see?” asked Yoseob. He doesn’t care about Junhyung and Kikwang, but he must clear this situation. This really leaving someone a wrong impression.

First, Junhyung pushed him to the wall.

Second, Junhyung spitted me.

Third, Junhyung said that he can’t stop starring at me .

Fourth, I was left dumbfounded.

Fifth, I WAS BLUSHING!!

“What?” asked Kikwang with clueless face.

“Oh..nothing…I have to leave now, see you tomorrow, Kikwangie!” Yoseob left Kikwang there and heading Dongwoon.

“You know…I was looking what happened between you and Junhyung. And I am angry now! I am the first one who found you, Seobbie….and I’m not sharing!” Kikwang saw Yoseob from far away. Jealous!

In the class…

“Wow! Let’s go,Seobbie!” shouted Dongwoon when he is ready to leave.

“Oh..yea…” Yoseob still packing his things. Sometimes, Yoseob take a quick look to the direction where there is Junhyung. And he find that…

‘JUNHYUNG SURE IS STARING AT ME ALL THE TIME! ‘ Yoseob shouted in his heart and mind. Suddenly his face become red again.

“Are you sick or something?” asked someone that make Yoseob’s surprised.

“Doojoon! Always popped out nowhere!” shout Yoseob after he saw who was surprising him.

“Haha..I am enjoying your cutie face, mini!” Doojoon seemed enjoyed what he was looking before. Yoseob’s cute surprised face expression!

“Mini??” Yoseob seemed angry now. “My name is not mini! I am Yoseob!” shouted Yoseob to Doojoon.

“Yeah..I know that already….” Doojoon smiled to Yoseob that makes Yoseob blush.

“You’re blushing,Seobbie..” Doojoon is playing with Yoseob. “That is so cute…EVERYONE! YOSEOB IS BLUSHING BECAUSE OF ME!” shouted Doojoon to all the students in the class and hugged Yoseob.

‘Oh no! What is he talking about! I’m not…I’m not…>< !!! YES, I AM ! Oh, no…in front of everyone..in front of Junhyung , Kikwangie and Dongwoon!’ Yoseob blushed more now. ‘Eh, wait! Junhyung? What is going on with your brain,Yoseob! And Kikwang is still not here in the class either…Arrgghh!! What’s wrong with you! Doojoon makes your brain error,Yoseob!’

“Woonie, help me!” Yoseob needed someone help and he choose Dongwoon, his ‘new’ friend.

“What ?! NOOOO!!!” shout Dongwoon. He is trying to get Yoseob from the evil Doojoon.

“Attack Doojoon!” Kikwang who is entering the class just now, heard Yoseob’s words and rush towards Doojoon.

“What a kid..” Junhyung sighed and prepared to go home.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Update update....^___^

Thanks for waiting...hehehe...LOL

I felt like I was tickled by something when I was writing about Yoseob's error and Kikwang's 'ATTACK DOOJOON!'

Hehehe...I hope you all like this chapter too...^____^

Thanks for your comments...hehe...and I'm sorry (apologize again) for making so many mistakes (again! DX ).

Hmm...next chapter will be

" The Secret of Yoseob's past and New Friend Mission..accomplished! "

Please look forward to it...~~!!  ^_____^