Oppa! I Love You!

Oppa! I love You!

 

 

-The first day of the semester at TS University of Seoul -

 

 

“Hey, did you see that senior guy?”

“Yeah… Why?”

“I have a feeling that he’s your fraternity”

“How do you know? I think he’s more like your fraternity.”

“Alright, let’s bet than.”

“Hell yes, don’t you dare think that I’m scared.”

“If I win, you’re going to do a cross dressing to class and ask that senior guy to a date.”

“And if I win, you’re going to do the exact same thing.”

Then the two guys looked at each other through their eyes along with a smirk that formed on their face

“Deal!! / Deal!!”

 

 

-That afternoon-

 

 

“ALRIGHT!! EVERY FRESHMAN, GET INTO THE AUDITORIUM NOW!!!” yelled the junior and the senior staffs outside the field at all the incoming freshman.

“Damn… These guys are loud! My ears is about to explode!” complained the chubby face guy to his friend

“I know right?! No need to says it over and over.” Agreed the other guy with a cute dole eyes

“HEY! YOU TWO OVER THERE!! STOP TALKING AND GET GOING!! YOU FRESHMAN!!” yelled one of the senior guys at them making them jerk and quickly rush up to the auditorium.

It’s was somewhat crowded inside the auditorium but once everything gets into the spot, everything’s just perfect.  Inside the auditorium, all the furniture has a very fancy and luxuries looking. And of course it has to be this way because TS University is one of a very famous university in Seoul beside SM University, JYP University, and YG University. For some reason, all the cute and nice looking peoples would attend SM University and were always stayed in a group of 5 people, sometimes 9 people or up to12 people. Those with a nice looking that are good at dancing would attend JYP University. Those with nice looking but like to dress in somewhat a fancy fashion would attend YG University. And those with a mixed talented and also nice looking would come here to the TS University.

“ALRIGHT, ALL THE FRESHMAN, COME AND FIND A TAPE ON THE GROUND THAT HAD YOUR ID NUMBERS ON IT AND STAND BEHIDE IT!” shouted one of the senior through the microphone and everybody hurried to go find their spot. Luckily, the two friends were standing right next to each other.

“AS YOU KNOW, IN THIS AFTERNOON SECTION YOU’LL BE MEETING WITH YOUR SENIOR FRATERNITY FOR THE FIRST TIME. ACCORDING TO THE RULE, THEY’LL BE LOOKING AFTER YOU AND GIVES YOU AN AVICE ABOUT EVERTHINGS YOU SUPPOSTED TO KNOW ABOUT HERE AND THEY WILL ALSO GOING TO SHARE A DORM ROOM WITH YOU GUY FOR A SEMESTER LONG TO TRAIN YOU AND WATCHING OVER YOUR BEHAVIOR. IS THAT CLEAR?!”

“YESS S!” everyone answered

“GOOD! SINCE YOU’RE GOING TO BE SHARING A ROOM WITH THEM, IT’S CLEARLY THAT THEY’LL BE THE SAME UALITY AS YOU SO IF ANY OF YOU THINK THAT THEY’LL BE THE OPPOSITE ; THEN YOU HAHA. UNLESS IF YOU ARE THE TYPE OF HOMOUAL PERSON, THEN YOU CAN CONSIDERED YOURSELF A LUCKY ONE.” said the senior guy making almost everyone looked at him in ashamed at his speech.

“WELL, THAT IT’S FOR RIGHT NOW. JUST STAY WHERE YOU ARE AND YOUR SENIOR FRATERNITY WILL BE SEARCHING FOR YOU IN A MINUTE OR TWO. GOOD LUCK!” after that, the entire seniors was moving in to find their code brother and sister.

The two friends were standing at their spot feeling a little bit nervously because their senior fraternities haven’t shown up yet. It’s sure that there is a very little chance that the senior guy who they have a bet on this morning would be one of them is fraternity but anything could happen because they didn’t see him around yet.

“There! There he is!” one of them said when seeing that senior guy appear from nowhere and was now walking toward them.

“Oh god, please don’t be me please don’t be me! Please be him, please be him, please be Youngjae!”

“What the hell, it’s going to be you Daehyun! Don’t throw that at me! I have a feeling that is going to be you!” Youngjae arguing. Then they keep arguing back and forth, not notice that the senior guy is now standing right in front of them.

 

*Ahem*

 

Come the deep sound making the two friends turning back to fact the owner of the voice. That senior is now standing in front of them…

 

-Silent-

 

“Which one of you is Yoo Youngjae?” he asked

With that, Yongjae’s eye is now wide open. He looked at Daehyun who’s now have a big smile forming on his face along with the smirk saying ‘a feeling that’s going to be me hah?’

“M-me” Youngjae slowly answered

“Hello Yoo Youngjae. I’m just going to tell you that your fraternity was not here today and that he won’t be here for a while because he has to go eliminate the learning system at YG but he’ll be back soon. And here is your dorm key that he tell me to give it to you. You can move in anytime you want.” He said and hand over a key to Youngjae, whose turn to have a bright smile on his face while it’s Daehyun turn to be panic.

“And you must be Jung Daehyun right?” he asked and Daehyun nod slowly in respond, shocking.

“Hello Daehyun, My name is Bang Yongguk and I’m going to be your fraternity this year. It’s nice to meet you. I hope we’ll get along.” He said smiling a little and take out a hand to shake with Daehyun’s.

“Right now I need to go run some errands, so I can’t very help you today, sorry about this.” he said apologies to Daehyun “You know the way to get to the dorm right? You can move in today if you want to but I’m not going to be there until the day after tomorrow so here’s a key just in case you need it.” Yongguk said and hand a key to the still shocked boy.

“I got to go now. I’ll be waiting at the gate tomorrow morning so that I can give you a tour around this place and good luck for today.” He said and hurried off of the auditorium.

After Yongguk left, Daehyun was still stood in the same spot; mourning for his life…

“So yup Daehyunie~ you’re losing the bet. Remember what you’re going to do tomorrow?” Youngjae speak up with a smile of victory over his face. “And because I’m wining the bet, I’m going to be the one who picked clothes that you’ll be wearing for you. I’ll drop it off tonight at your house okay? Got to go buy you some right now~ hahaha. See you around tomorrow baby girl!~” he said smirked before leaving the auditorium. Left Daehyun stood there like a stone.

“ARGHHHH!!! ED MY LIFE!!!” Daehyun cursed to himself a moment later and was soon leaving the auditorium too.

 

 

-Later that night-

 

 

*Nock Nock*

“Come in.” Daehyun said once he heard the nock on his bedroom door. Then the door swing open revealing a tall guy with a baby face walking in with a medium size bag in his hand.

“What was it Junhong?” he asked the tall kid who happened to be his brother. Yes, his little brother who’s actually not little at all…

“It’s a girl clothes that Youngjae hyung just dropped off a moment ago. He said to make sure that you’ll wearing it tomorrow.” Junhong answered.

“Wait! What?! He tells you about the bet?!!” he said, eye widened.

“Yup, he said that if I make sure you’re wearing it, he’ll take me and Jongup hyung to anywhere we want for one day, so I agreed.” Junhong said and hand over Daehyun a bag.

“You little! How can you care about yourself and your boyfriend more than your brother?! You’re so mean!! How can you let your brother dressed in something that a guy doesn’t?!!” Daehyun complained.

“Oh shut up hyung, seeing you suffering is fun. Beside, I’m going to sleep with you tonight, just to make sure that you’ll wearing those clothes in the bag tomorrow. Now moved over, I wanted to sleep.” He demanded to Daehyun who was about to protest but didn’t get a chance to because he let he body fall down to the queen-sized bed next to his hyung and pulled him into his embrace like he was a pillow or something and quickly turned off the lamp by his head then closed his eye.

“You’re forever still a baby Junhong.” Daehyun giggle, remembered back at a time when they were a kid and how they used to hug each other to sleep every day.

“Good night hyung” he mumbled.

“Good night… Pabo.” Daehyun answered and finally closed his eyes.

 

 

-The next day-

 

 

“Do I very have to do this?” Daehyun said to himself while looked at his own reflection in the mirror. “God, this is so embarrassed!”

“Hyung, are you done yet? We’re gonna be late if you don’t come out of the bathroom soon ya know?” Junghong shouted from outside the bathroom.

“Okay, okay, I’m coming!” with that, Daehyun give in and opened the bathroom door and walk out slowly.

Once the bathroom door opened, Junghong turned his attention from his iPhone to Daehyun and was surprise by it.

“Well? How was it?” Daehyun asked and turned 360 degree around himself to let junhong judges him but there was nothing except silent.

“Junhong?” he asked again.

“You looked very pretty hyung… it’s emm… it’s was something that I didn’t expected…” said Junhong, eyes never leave Daehyun’s.

“Very? You’re not lying just to make me feel better do you?” he asked and Junghing nodded.

“Emm, I think we should get going now, it’s a little late now don’t you think?” Junhong said and both of them rush out from the room.

 

-15 minute later-

 

Daehyun is now arrived at TS University. He parked his car at the parking lot and was about to walk to the gate where Yongguk tell him they’re going to meet.

“Daehyun!” a voice called out and he froze, thinking someone’s recognized him. He turned around to fact the owner of the voice and its turn out to be his best friend; Youngjae.

For a moment, Youngjae were just stood there eye wide at his friend. Glimpse, he thought that he might pick on a wrong person and was about to apologies but then realize at the clothes that he had picked for Daehyun with his own hand.

“Is that you Daehyun? If you’re not… then I’m sorry. But wait! Why are you wearing the clothes that I brought for him?! You were somebody else right?! He made you do this?!!!!!!!”

“Youngjae pabo. It’s me! Wearing you girl cloth! Happy?!” he said, pique.

“Oh My God! It’s you very?! Damn, I didn’t think you’ll look this hot!” Youngjae said, somewhat proudly at his friend.

“Shut up Youngjae. Now what I should I do?! What should I tell him?! Help me think!” Daehyun said while begin to walk to the front gate with Youngjae.

“You just have to ask him out. What is so hard about it?”

“You’re not me! That’s why it’s not hard! But for me it does! Oh God! He’s right there!” he said and immediately stops his feet from keep going once he see Yongguk standing in front of the gate. He wore a long white-sleeved shirt with a black jean and a pair of white canvas shoes. His hair was set to be a little bit messy and he also had a dark coffee colored sun glasses on. He doesn’t have to wear anything fancy in order to look attractive because he’s already are.

“What are you waiting for? Go on, he’s waiting for you~” Youngjae said and dragged Daehyun toward Yongguk for him because he wouldn’t continue walking.

“Hi there Yongguk hyung~ Here is a person that you’re looking for!~” said Youngjae as he pushed Daehyun hard making him tumble against Yongguk and Yongguk was fast to catch him toward his chest before he would fall on the ground.

“What is it Youngjae?’ Yogguk asked, curiously at his actions that make them now a target sight.

“Nothing hyung, I’m just brining the person ya waiting for. I’m pretty sure ‘she’ has something to tell ya. Have fun today~” he said and walk off leaving Yongguk confused.

“So yeah, he said that I emm, I was waiting for you right? Do I? Maybe he meant the wrong person. Sorry, I was waiting for someone else actually… And didn’t he say that you have something to tell me??” he asked Daehyun who is now looking down at the ground embarrassing. Then he begins to slowly look up at Yongguk, feeling the warm heat run up to his cheek.

“You look familiar… Did I seen you earlier somewhere before?” he asked

“Hi hyung…” Daehyun said shyly.

“Why are you calling me hyung? Do I know you? Wait… are you… a- are you Daehyun?” Yongguk said, taking of his sun glasses to look closely at Daehyun.

“Yes. It’s me hyung.”

“What?! Why are you dressing like this Daehyun-ah? What happened? Don’t you tell me you’re a female, like those in the k-drama right?!” Yongguk said and look at Daehyun who was in a high waist short jean and a creamy midriff top revealed his tan tone bare stomach make him look a little y. He had on a pair of black sneaker and was having a long brown wavy wig replace on his used to be a short hair. There's no need to put on a make up for daehyun because he's already have that girl's like look that make him look prettier than some girl does. 

"No!! What make you think I would do that?! I did this because l was losing the bet with that stupid Youngjae!"

"Oh... I see, so... What do you want to do next? Do you still want me to take you tour around the campus?"Yongguk said,trying to avoid looking at Daehyun much because he was starting to have a weird feeling toward him.

"No, not anymore hyung." he said

"So what do you want to do then daehyunshi? Do you want to ask me any question then?" said Yongguk

"Yes! H-hyung! C-can you please go out on a date with me!" Daehyun ask wished he could hide his face in a pillow right now. 

Yongguk was shock by the sudden question, thinking wether he heard is right or not. He looked at Daehyun who was looking very ashamed at himself but still staring at him, waited for the answer which Yongguk find it's very cute. Then there was a silent before he speak up

"Is this a part of losing the bet too right?"

"Well.. Yes... What do you say hyung?" Daehyun asked nervously, thinking he must be looking very stupid like this.

"Yes, sure... When then?"

"Very?! You're not kiding me righr?! Can we go right now please? Anywhere you want hyung!" Daehyun said, jumping excitedly like a little kid making Yongguk smile at how cute he is.

"Alright, alright, calm down you little kid" he said with a gummy smile and begins to walk off.

"YAH HYUNG!! I'M NOT A LITTLE KID OKEY!!" he yelled and run to catch up with Yongguk.

 

 

-At the Amusement Park-

 

 

“WHOA!! I haven’t been here in a long time! Thank god you take me here hyung!” Daehyun said as his eyes wandered around the place and smile widely with that cute eyes smile of his.

“You should be thankful to me not God Daehyun-ah. And do me a favor, called me oppa today because you’re still in a girl cloth. It’s a bit weird hearing you called me hyung when you look like this.

“Look like what?” he questioned, tilted his head to the side, looking double adorable that Yongguk just wanted to pull him in for a hug.

Then he lean in and whispering to Daehyun’s ear “Like a girl, a very cute girl to be exact” and take out his sun glasses to look at the latter.

“HYUNG!!” Daehyun said and blush madly at the way the elder looked at him with those sharp chrisma eyes. He had to admit that Yongguk is a very nice-looking person. 

“Hmm?? What did I just tell you?”

“Okay! Okay! Yongguk oppa! Happy?” He said, sticks out his tongue at Yongguk and walk away, then turned around when he notice that the elder didn’t follow him “Oppa, what are you waiting for? Let’s go! I want to go play!” he said and walk back to Yongguk and dragged the elder along with him.

 

-1 hour passed-

 

“Oh god hyu- emm oppa, I’m so tired. I think maybe we should stop for right now” Daehyun said. After played about seven or eight rides, he was now very sore and tired, opposite from Yongguk who’s still stable as a bull. Then he let his fall down from the chair next to the carousel.

“Do you want something to drink?” Yongguk asked

“Yes please oppa.” He said and gives the elder a puppy eyes making him laugh a little.

“Okay kiddo. Wait here, I’ll be back soon.” He said and walks off to the nearest food kiosk or a vending machine that he could find.

Five minute passed, Daehyun didn’t see a sight of Yongguk at all so he decided to go look for the elder. Then after a while, he find out that the reason why Yongguk haven’t come back yet is that he was surrounded by a group of girls and seemed like he can’t get out of it.  Daehyun think that he should stay away from it because he didn’t want to get into any trouble but when he saw the ways all those girls trying to talk to him, touching him, and even staring at him like he wasn’t wearing any clothes somehow make Daehyun very annoyed. Before he knew it, he’s already walking straight toward Yongguk directly through a group of girls making some of them bounced off to the side.

“Oppa!~ What take you so long?~ I'm missed you to death while you were gone~” Daehyun plead with Yongguk

“Oppa! Who is this ugly transvestite voice woman? You don’t know her right?” One of the girls speaks up making Daehyun’s blood boiled. He hated the most when someone is making fun or says something bad about his voice.

“I AM HIS G-I-R-L-F-R-I-E-N-D!! So you … off!”  He said in a demanding tone due to his raised temper.

“NOOO! IT’S NOT TRUE RIGHT OPPA?!! / YES, IT’S NOT TRUE RIGHT?! THAT IS LYING!” two or three of the girls spoke making Daehyun even angrier.

“Oh my God. Why are you es so annoyed? I think we should just leave oppa, I can’t very stand to all of these ugly girls.” Daehyun said and when they was about to walk away, one of the girls is shouted at them;

“PROVE IT THEN!! I KNOW THAT YOU IS LYING!!”

With that, Daehyun could feel that his temper is reaches the highest point as it could go. So he turned around to face Yongguk, throwing his hand around yongguk’s neck and then pulling him into a kiss. He treads his lip with Yongguk’s, hard… Yougguk was first shocked, but once he began to adapt with the latter’s action, he decided to deepen the kiss because he actually wanted to taste Daehyun’s those pump lips. He then, bite on the latter’s lower lips. Daehyun gasp at what the elder did and was about to open his mouth to say something but Yongguk took that opportunity to insert his tongue inside the latter’s mouth: exploring the hot cavern and tasted every part of his sweet taste that he could get making Daehyun moaned into the kiss.

Then came a  loud screams  from those girls surrounded them, so Daehyun pulled out and gives every one of them a smirk before taking the elder’s hand and walk away from that area.

As they walk to the new area, no one dare to speak anything. Daehyun was blushing hard and was abash by his previous involuntary action due to his temper while Yongguk was having a wide smile on his face and still haven’t let go of the latter’s hand.

"Hyung, I'm so sorry about what heppening earlier. I didn't mean to do that. I was just angered at those girls, sorry." Daehyun said without looking at the elder.

"It's okay. I actually like the idea of being your boyfriend. You're very hot when you acted like that. Why don't we just be a real couple then? Hm?" Yongguk teased making Daehyun blush further more.

"Whatever hyung." 

As they continue on walking, there comes a sound of whistling and a sound of clapping behind them so they turned around to the direction the sound came from.

“Junhong? Youngjae? Jongup?! Why are you guys here??!” Daehyun said, surprisingly to see all of them here.

“Whew~ That was hot!~ Love scene in a middle of the amusement park hah?~” Youngjae said

“You and your boyfriend are so cute Daehyun hyung!~” cheered Jongup, full of support and a clap.

“Impressive. I didn’t know you have a boyfriend too hyung. By the way, we came here because Jongup hyung wanted to so Youngjae hyung took us here, that one day promise if you know what I mean.” Junhong said.

"Yeah, we was about to leave and didn't expect to see a kissing from you guys!~ What a surprising day~" said Youngjae with a smirk.

"Whatever, I'm not in a mood of playing anymore. Let's go home hyung. Daehyun said and begin to walk ahead, ignoring those other three who's now walking behide him.

Suddenly, when Daehyun's almost reaches the gate; a group of guys was walking up to him and entrap him from keep going.

"Hey pretty, care to hang out?" One of the guys said

"Yeah, I see you're walking alone. You must be single right? Wanna be my girlfriend?" another guy joined not notice Yongguk and the other three that's catching up with Daehyun.

When Daehyun opened up his mouth and was about to explode to them, he was being pull into a tight embrac by Yougguk.

" off, she's mine." he said in a very deep tone and gives the entire of them a deadly glare.

"P-prove it then." one of them said even tho he is scared.

Yongguk smirk.

He smile evilly before putting a hand on the back of Daehyun's neck and pull him in for another deep, heated kiss...

 

.

 

..

 

.....

 

.......

 

...........

 

................

 

"Seriously?! Just get together now!" <-- Youngjae

"Yeah... go get a room or something." <-- Junhong

" :D " <-- Jongup

 

 

3hxbghe7ips.gif

 

The End

 

 


Author Note:

3824 words count.

so yeah, I'm trying to make this story cute and fluffy but i think i just fail... Anyway, here goes my one year anniversary with Asianfanfiction one shot story.

Hoped you guys like it. And please leave a comment below if you like this story or wanted me to fixed anythings. It's took me lots of time and effort to write this, so please do tell me how you think about this story.

Enjoys and always Thank You for reading.

bap_fan 

6.8.13