Going, going, GONE!

Changjo's Hot Cooking Date

 

CHANGJO’S POV:

*bang*

______ had dropped the basket in surprise, loudly on the other guy’s foot. ERT. GET THE ---- AWAY FROM MY GIRLFRIEND. NOW.

Without any further delay, I bent down to take a hold of the basket and held on to ____’s hand, making her gasp in surprise. She turned to face me, giving me a ‘Wow, you’re here!’ look, that wasn’t surprising. Seeing as she had texted me just before that she was going to be in Seoul Shopping Centre, it didn’t take too long for me to find her, knowing that she would probably be in the grocery store that we usually visit.

I gave that guy a big angry stare; starting off a serious staring competition, and I noticed his mouth opening slightly like a fish does. :o

Hmm, he seems to be too surprised to say anything, allowing me to take my girlfriend’s hand and pull her away from the weird girl-oogler guy. Yeah, I know you’re jealous, but she’s all mine, you douche!

“Pabo,” I heard her mutter quietly under her breath. I immediately turned to face her, my hand loosening up. Did I forget something?

“Huh?” was all I could manage, her eyes looking at me in a serious manner.

“I needed to get some cake mix for dessert,” she replied, turning back slowly.

“Um, I have better stuff at home for dessert, don’t worry,” I quickly answered, not willing to face that girl-er again.

Taking a hold of her hand tightly again, we walked towards the counter, purchasing items for dinner. Hmm. Spaghetti? My stomach grumbled along with that thought, as ___ and I got into my chaffeur’s car, getting our way back to my place.

 


 

Of course as a gentlemen, I got out of the car first, opening ___’s door as she came out. My chauffeur left, after I had quickly thanked him for driving me there and back at such short notice. I took a hold of ____’s hand, the shopping bag in the other as we walked up to door, as I unlocked the door letting ourselves in before slamming it shut. I felt a hint of withdrawal, missing the taste of ___’s lips, as I pushed her against the front door lightly, the shopping bag dropping to the floor as we linked hands, and I placed her hands against the door not letting her move.

I could see passion in her eyes, before I gave her what she wanted as well – kissing her gently, before she allowed me to explore , letting me run my tongue against her bottom lip. I wanted to just stay like this, feeling myself push against her closer, however I felt her yearn to pull out, both of us running out of breath due to the hotness. Letting go of her y lips, I kissed her gently on the forehead, my hands loosening up the grip on hers, as she wrapped her arms around my waist and I could hear her breath quietly, realising that I had ‘taken her breath away.’ WOW! I must be a pretty hot boyfriend~

 

Weirdly, my stomach grumbled. Loudly. Completely ruining the romantic-ness that we just had in the air.  Aishh. Jinja?!?

 

“Seems like someone is hungry,” ____ said, as she let go of me and picked up the shopping bags. She started going to the kitchen, but before we got there she peered into the dining table. The same room that I had set up romantically for our dinner.

opened widely in shock.

 

 

 

 

 

:o

 

 

 

 

 

Pabo must be my other middle name, along with y of course ;)

 


I know this is pretty exciting, but if you want more Changjo,

BTS ACTION, FROM ALL FICS IN THE 'CHANGJO'S HOT DATES' SERIES!

I'll be updating it randomly, and it will include extra scenes and flashbacks! 

hope you like this so far~

and a great, big thankyou to all subbies and readers <3