Going Out

Changjo's Hot Cooking Date

*lalalalalala, hey! Lalalalalala, yeah! Lalalalalala oh baby, you got me crazy*

 

I got up from my desk, reaching for the top of my dresser, my phone ringing loudly before I managed to pick up.

“Yobeseyo?”

“_______, my parents are out! And I’m hungry!”

Aigoo, this boy. I guess I have to cook something, right?

Cook for me?” I looked at my calendar; today was Saturday. I had finished all my notes and questions for maths and just had some extra biology stuff to do later.

“Haha, yeah okay. I’ll be at yours in half an hour Jonghyun!” Taking a black coat out of my cupboard, I took my purse and phone, placing them into a handbag, before saying bye to my mum.

“I’ll be out at Hana’s mum, talk to you later!”

“Wait ___, what about dinner?”

“I’ll have dinner at hers!”

 

True. It was tough lying to my mum’s face, but sometimes I had to. If she knew that it was the seventh day this week that I was going to Jonghyun’s, well- enough said.

 

Walking out of the house, a gush of strong wind greeted me, as I slightly shivered in response. Grr. Yes, cold wind, I like you too. T.T Klnvsoerigvn;sk;rinvbkfjbslk

Touching on my T-Card, as I got on to a bus, I realised that I didn’t know what I was going to purchase for dinner. Whipping out my phone, I quickly typed up a text to Jonghyun;

 

-Jonghyunnie,

jw what you would like for dinner, I’m on my way to Seoul Shopping Centre now!

<3 your awesome gf xo-

 

Satisfied, I clicked send, awaiting a reply. I felt someone brush their hand against mine, a tall mysterious looking guy that quickly apologised at the vague action. I nodded in reply, realising that I was too get off the bus soon. I felt like he was looking at me from a distance; however I pushed away any further thoughts as I got off at the next stop, my phone passing on Jonghyun’s message.

 

-___-ie

Hmm, pasta has never sounded more delicious ;)

<3 JJJJJJJooooonnnnnnngggggghhhhhyyyyyuuuuuunnnnn xxxxxxxxxxxoooooooo-

 

Hmm. Pasta? Sounds easy! I giggled quietly to myself, wondering how I ever managed to fall for that handsome cutie-pie, Choi Jonghyun.

 

I walked into the grocery store, making my way to the aisle for ‘International Food,’ seeing ranges of food from Pavlova to things such as ‘2 Minute Spaghetti’ in the long bustling aisle and I scanned the shelves for pasta. Hmm. There it is! I looked at the price tags, seeing a special for Spaghetti – yum, is on sale and tastes delicious! I picked out two packets of spaghetti, putting them into my basket. I then decided that I would need some tomatoes to help make a nice rich sauce, picking three fresh and ripe tomatoes that looked ready to eat straight away!

 

Hmm. A desert?

 

I walked towards the aisle with baking goods, feeling that someone had been following me. I turned around suddenly, seeing no one behind me but that feeling of being followed wavered in the air. Must just be my imagination! Placing my hand on a packet of strawberry and chocolate cupcake mix, my hand was brushed by another- wanting to choose the same box that I did. I turned to face the owner of the hand- realising that it was the same guy from the bus earlier. His eyes seemed to look at mine, feeling as if he could see right through me.

 

*bang*

 


one exam down, two to go! :D be excited for more updates soon <3