Burning Up~

Changjo's Hot Cooking Date

MY POV:

Does Changjo know that his middle name is definitely Pabo. (hmm, and maybe y as well, his kiss was mesmerising!) My original intentions were to go to the kitchen to cook dinner, but one peek into the dining room, just about blew my mind.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

What did your parents say when you were younger?

 

 

 

 

 

Yes they told you not to eat too many sweets, right?

 

 

 

 

 

AND DON’T PLAY WITH MATCHES!

 

 

Or fire. Or lighters. OR CANDLES! (birthday cakes are an exception)

 

I looked in to see candles on the dining table and around it as well, leading from the entrance in a love heart shape. I was surprised, I’ll admit, my mouth forming an ‘oh,’ shape. But, candles around and on a table is one thing, but the fact that all of them were lit up…

“Did you leave these lit the whole time?” I questioned, as Jonghyun’s face faltered slightly.

“Uh,” he took a hold of my hand, letting the shopping bag drop again, as he looked back up at me.

“Well, I told, um, Byunghun to light these up for me,” Oh, so he didn’t light them up?

“Because I didn’t think it was a good idea to leave you alone, so I quickly called him up and yeah,” he continued. Since when were the two of them so close?

“So I guess you and Byunghun were able to get over your hate towards each other?”

“Yeah, for music we got paired up together as you know,”

“Yeah, while I’m partnered with Sohyun,

“And, he’s actually a really good rapper!”

“Ah,” I said in defeat. He’s a good friend to Jonghyun, Sohyun and I also becoming more close in our senior year. We even became partners in the formal committee for senior year, which is pretty cool- both of us discussing our dress ideas and hair and makeup issues when the boys weren’t around.

“Thankyou Jonghyun,”

“For what?”

For everything,” I answered, feeling myself blush like crazy. Oh, it was just so-

My thoughts were cut off my Jonghyun’s kiss, his hands exploring just about everywhere, my fringe being pushed away from my face, as he pulled me up tightly against him. Unfortunately, I had to pull out of the kiss- Jonghyun’s stomach grumbling impatiently again.

“Did you even eat?”

“Uh, yeah,”

“Like?”

“Chips,” he looked at me sheepishly, his cuteness overflowing!

“I’ll go cook,” his hand carried our bag of shopping, somehow managing to carry me bridal style to the kitchen, before putting me on the ground gently. I took a hold of the bag, as I caught him smirking at me. I don’t think I want to know what that boy is thinking about!

I placed the bag on the kitchen table, pulling out the bag of spaghetti. The tomatoes were placed in a box, which I also took out and placed on the table. Jonghyun started walking out of the kitche-

“YAH, CHOI JONGHYUN!” His steps were slowly retraced as he walked back to the kitchen.

“Nae,” he looked at me innocently, using that same method as ‘Puss In Boots.’

“The spaghetti is broken, it’s not really spaghetti anymore,” I said, in a more quiter tone, regretting that I had yelled at him earlier.

“Oh,”

“Probably because we dropped the bag so many times,” I raised an eyebrow. What was I to cook this time?

“I think we might actually have some spaghetti, my dad likes it so my mum cooks it from time to time,” he replied, my breathing becoming more steady when I realised that dinner was all going to be okay :)

After getting spaghetti out from the cupboard (it was in the highest shelf ever possible, a place that my small stature, in comparison to Jonghyun, wouldn’t be able to reach without assistance), I shooed Jonghyun out of the kitchen, telling him when it would be ready.

 

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

 

After thirty minutes or so, the sauce was boiling up ready, the spaghetti already drained and I was just chucking out the rubbish into the bin, placing the dirty dishes into a pile next to the sink. I realised that throughout the whole time, I hadn’t actually heard Jonghyun at all, not even a peep. I let go of any thoughts, scooping up a bit of the sauce to taste, but was interrupted by hands tying up my hair back and a sudden noise that made me pause from tasting it.

 

“Tut, tut.” Indeed, it couldn’t be no other than the hungry Changjo, his hands wrapping themselves around my waist, as he turned me around to face him.

“Shouldn’t you let the person that you made it for, taste it?” he winked, before the wooden spoon. His face scrunched up.

“Ick,”

Is my cooking that bad?

 

“Do I need more salt?”

“Ah,”

“So yes?”

“Ani, its perfect!”

“Yah! Your reaction looked as if you were disgusted!” Changjo smirked ily,

“Just to trick you babe~ you should taste it too!” Changjo dipped the wooden spoon into the sauce, before placing it near my mouth and I a bit of it off.

 

Hmm, my cooking isn’t actually that bad!

 

“Uh, babe,”

“Yeah,” Before any other words could be said, Changjo swiped a kiss randomly, his tongue my top lip lightly, before kissing me.

 

*melts*

 


This fic is coming to an end soon :'( but you guys all know what happens on every one of Changjo's Hot Dates, and this one is no exception!

p.s i've started another sequel for after this, should i put it up after this one?