Meeting the peps from that one band

Starberry Wink

Urg... I'm thirsty... I turned to Claire and made a face then said, "neee.... Buy me a strawberry splash smoothie... Please!" Ela looked at me and shot an cold stare... I better shut up... she'll kill me if I ask for food later. But then! A MIRACLE happened... El-noona was in her tsun tsun mode... puhu. "Well lets go buy smoothies... after all it is quite warm and we have been walking for a long time... but don't misunderstand! I don't really want to go you know..." KA KA KA! Well who cares?!?! Claire spotted a cafe nearby, El-noona and I followed her. There were many poeple in line and some of them were foreign... but Claire stood out the most... ^3^ <(puhu puhu) After all she was looking around and was sparkling... She is blond... has light clear blue eyes... and was wearing very high class clothing... then I heard a phone ring.... "kasanaru kage kazaranai kimochi de tsuyosa wo motometeku, tsumazuite mo mayotte mo kamawanai hitori ja nai kara, shizundeku yuuhi ga aa wo terashi dasu, te to te wo tsunagu massugu nobita kage..." [copyright Gintama, kasanaru kage] Whose phone is that? I used to have that song... or do I still have it?!?!?! -_-??? (Claire: Nicky... please realize quickly that is your phone ringing.... its kinda embarassing... look! More people are looking this way!!! >/////<) Well... what flavor should I try?? I thought strawberry at first but.. ya know... (El-noona: I don't know this person standing in the front of me... she is just a unknown person I met on the street... How distracted can she get by just smoothies?!?!) I felt somebody tap my shoulder... It was Claire... She smiled politely and pointed at my front pocket... Ack! It was mine huh...

me:  Hello? (Claire & El-noona: why is she not embarassed at all... she looks TOO calm)

unknown: Hello my a*s

me: "Ack.. its mom..."

mom: HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE YOU TO PICK UP YOUR PHONE?!?! WHAT ARE YOU? A SLOW OLD MAN!?!?!? Well never mind that... why don't you meet you little childhood friend...

me: I have a childhood friend?!?! *flashback ---> There was a little boy who lived down the street where we used to live when I was younger.. In Korea... That little boy had a funny name that I don't remember... we used to play together... Like climbing the tree and making fun of him... and protecting him when he was in danger (which is all the time) he was a crybaby who used to call Nicky, hyung*   I remember now... that little crybaby, shy, and little boy? what was his name?

mom: Na Se Ho! well just go call XXX-XXX-XXXX and pick a meeting place! well bye!!!! DON'T HOG ALL THE FOOD!!!!! *hang up*

That woman is so mean...  well... "Hey El-noona... Let go eat at a buffet today... Also I need to meet up with my childhood friend," I said as I turned around to face El-noona. "Sure... I don't mind, what is he like?" "what are your orders?" said the clerk. Claire ordered for us... obviously that dude speaks english too... We sat down at a table and started drinking/eating our smoothies... El-noona lifted her head up and asked, "so?" I stoped eating for a second and thought about it... then said "Well he was or still is a crybaby, and was weak... He was shy too... well I don't remember much so we'll see when I call him and meet up here... Oh and his name is Na Se Ho" (El-noona: Isn't that the same name as the drummer for CLEER? I guess its a popular name) After that El-noona told me to text him and tell him the cafe's adress.... He asked if his friend could come and stuff... Then we waited... Then another mail said...

to:Na Se Ho

from:Nicky

subject: RE:RE:RE: [no subject]

Im almost at that place. I'll be dressed as a ganster like person

Puhu... There are people who are weird like me eh... "El-noona he and his friends are going to be dressed like gansters" I said... She sighed... (El-noona: I see why they were such good friends now... they both like cosplaying)

Ela

Sigh... I see, Nicky is mostly friends with cosplayers... Welll who cares. Then there was a group of four guys and one girl who just came in. One was in a ganster suit. One was wearing a prince outfit. One was wearing a buisness suit? Another one was in army suit. and the girl was wearing an yukata. Nicky stood up and waved... Well I guess this would be them... but as they came closer and closer and sat down. The girl kept blushing and looking at the ground.  Army suitwas trying to show off and was talking all about himself... buisness suit was trying to stop him.. Prince was smiling and observing.. an ganster was glaring at Nicky. (Nicky: Son of a B*tch how dare you try to pick a fight with me... Imma gonna stare ya off!!!! MUAHAHAHA) At that moment I realized something... Claire turned to me and smiled... she too knew who these poeple really where... They were members of CLEER.... the actual human and solid flesh and blood ones... OMG.... OMG.... OMG....