Waking up

See you...Again

Hi~~ . My first chapter .. ah so goooooood. I'll put an image after , enjoy it . 

 

Taeyeon thoughts

Chaerin thoughts

-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-

" Ung... " Taeyeon woke up from her long sleep. She got into a car accident and she was in coma until now. She's in pain, all her stomach hurt and her legs, she can't move them. Suddenly she remember something.

"Chaerin.." She slowly mumbled to herself. But not enough for Jessica to don't hear it. Jessica turn her head to see the now awake Taeyeon, her sister.

 

"-Taeyeon !!!!! You're awake, we need to call the doctor now!!! Jessica said in a rush but before she can grap the phone to call the doctor, Taeyeon already grab her arm.

 -Taeyeon, what ? Jessica asked confused

- Where is she ? Asked Taeyeon still a litlle in the coma state

- W-wh-who ? stuttered Jessica

- Chae. Why isn't she here right now ?

Tears fell down on Jessica's cheeks, she was crying. Taeyeon notice it.

- Why are you crying ? I want to see her.

- She... sh-she left, she's not here anymore.

- Wh-WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU SAYING ? WHERE IS SHE ????"

The nurses and doctor suddenly came in the room 219, where Taeyeon is, they all checked her for 15 minutes now. The doctor came out of the room and ask Jessica to follow him. She followed him in his office.

- Why was she like that ? Jessica was now worried about her sister .

- She's in shock, but, can I ask you who is that Chaerin she was calling ?

- Her best friend, she's the one who caused the accident but she could'nt support it anymore so she left me a letter for my sister and leave , she said that one day she'll maybe go and see her again but not now , she feels so bad and responsible because it was her fault. But I was there when it happened and it was just an accident. In the letter she said that she's a looser for leaving my sister like this and she said that she love my sister too.

- Uhm, I see, maybe you should go and give the letter to yoru sister.

-Sure, I'll go now! Jessica went out from the doctor and headed to the room 219 , she only found her sister crying. She know why her sister cry so much, she miss Chaerin.

 

 

Jessica's POV

 

I slowly approached my sister and held her in my embrace. She's crying more now. Good Sica, good , you make your sister more harder. --"

" Ta-taeyon, she left something to you, this letter. You should read it now. You'll understand why, why she left you.

-Thanks Jessi-unnie. I'll read it now but can you leave before, I want to be alone with her , with her letter...

- Yes, I went out from her room but I stayed outside, just in case...

 

Suddenly I heard her scream.