Remember...

See you...Again

Hi, I write my second chapter and I saw that there were already 30 people who read my chapter, I thank all of you.

There's a little change: Taeyeon - Taeyeon's thoughts

                                         Jessica  -  Jessica's thoughts

                                         Chaerin  -  Chaerin's thoughts         

                                          Yuri                           

Taeyeon POV
 
Why on the earth I am like that, why could I just remember her name but not her, I know for sure her name but I don't remember HER , her personnality, her body, her smile... I know she's an important person for me but I can't remember her.
 
" FUUUCCKKKK---AHHHHHHHHHH !! Suddenly my legs hurt, it feels like you put a knife in them and shake it... It's so hurtful !! I just can't hold it anymore so I just scream more loud.
- AhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ! Jessi came in my room and rushed to my bed.
- Taeyeon-ah why are you screaming? Are you in pain? Where? Show me where it hurts !! Jessica throw me all the questions at the same time.
- AHHH..My legs, they hurt so much. Now I'm just crying like a poor baby whithout his mother to hold his hands.
- I'll call the doctor .
After a short time, the nurses and the doctor come in my room. One of the nurses come near me with a syringe. I hate those, those needle. It's my fear since I'm young. So i debate myself to escape this but the doctor grab my arm and immediatly insert the needle in it.
Slowly the pain go away and my legs don't hurt anymore but I still can't move them. Jessica approach me , slowly , she looks like she cried, her eyes were red and a bit swollen.
- Taeyeon ? Are you okay now ?
- I think so. But , who is she ?
- Who ?
Chaerin, I just remember her name but nothing else abotu her. I just feel like she's someone important to me so who's she to me, where we in a relationship ?
She was your bestfriend, she still is, sure, but now she's gone i-don't-know-where . Didn't you read the letter she left for you ?
- I read it, she even said she loves me. But did I say something to you about her like 'I love her' ?
- You never really said it but I could see it in your eyes whenever you were with her. You really love her. I hope she's fine, when I saw her last week and she wasn't looking fine, she was injured on her arms and legs , her face was covered with bruised and few cuts. I really hope she'll go to the hospital later.
SHE WAS INJURED AND YOU LET HER GO ? ARE YOU DUMB ?? YOU SHOULD HAVE TAKE HER TO THE HOSPITAL INSTEAD OF LETTING HER GO !!!
She said she'll go later. She was bleeding from everywhere but she said she was fine. But I'm sure I saw her fainted when she was in her car but before I could react the Taxi driver drove away. I just couldn't stop her.
- I need to find her !
 
 
Chaerin POV
 
Where am I ? UUHHNNGG , all my body hurts. Slowly Chaerin's opening her eyes, she was injured everywhere. She doesn't remember where she is nor how she finished here.
I suddenly heard a soung , sound of keys.
" Who's here ? Don't come near me ! My vision was still blurry so I can't clearly see right now.
- Chaerin-ah, It's me Yuri.
- Yu-Yuri ? Why are you here ? Where am I ? Why can't I see ?
- It's me who must ask you question ! You came over here and ring my doorbell . When I open the door you collapsed in my arms, well on the round if i didn't catch you :) . You were injured on all your body , so I quickly put you down on my bed and treated all your wounds and I changed your clothes. You need to go  to the hospital , you were asleep during the whole week ! 
- It's nothing. I don't need to go to the hospital. Anyway , I'll leave the country and go to the US next month. Is Taeyeon awake ?
- Not yet.
- Uhm... okay. I'll sleep again, I hope i'll see you the next time. 
I'm really worried about her, if only she didn't met me in the first time ... Why can't I see, I'm so frustated and i'm frightened. I may need to go to the hospital to check up on my eyes. Yes, i'll go tomorrow."
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The next day
 
Chaerin POV
 
I still can't see but my eyes are open. I'm worried about my eyes now . I'll wash and go to the hospital for my eyes ! 
" - Yuri-ah~~~ ? 
Yuri come into my/her bedroom
- Yes ? OH , you're awake .  I stand up from the bed and I try to find Yuri.
- Euh... Chaerin, why are in front of the wall ? I'm right here.
- I can't see , I don't see , if I don't see how can I walk to you uh ?
- YOU CA-CAN'T SEE ?! I arrive , i'll help you and we'll go to the hospital to heal you.
 
Jessica POV
I was walking on the hall of the hospital when I suddenly saw a familar figure... no , TWO familiar figures.
Yuri ? Chaerin ?
Jessica ? What are you doing here ? Are you sick ?
- Chaerin, are you okay ?
- Jessica ? Is that you ? Why are you here ?
- Yes it's me but why are you even asking, I'm in front of you .
- I don't see anymore. So I can't guess you're in front of me now. Sorry... ho-how is Ta-Taeyeon ?
- YOU DON'T SEE ME ? Come here, i bring you to the doctor and I'll talk to you after !

 

We're now going to the emergency room and ask for help for Chaerin. A lot of nurses and doctors came over Chaerin when she suddenly fainted. No, she was passing out , she was dying in front of my eyes .
Later , the doctor call us to meet him in his office. 
How is Chaerin ? How is she ?
- She's fine, but she needs a donor, she lost a lot of blood even in the operation. Someone know her blood type or her relatives ?
- She's type A. And she lost all her family in a fire. So she's alone but I'm her cousin and I'm type A.
- Me too. We'll give you all the blood needed ! But why does she need another operation ?
- Well , stay still and calm . It's for her eyes, your friends' eyes are in a really bad state and we need another operation to try to save her from blindness.
- SHE'S BLIND ???? NOOOOOOO , not her , she won't want to survive, please do the most you can please doctor, I beg you , please save her eyes !! 
- We'll do it right now, she need to be operate as soon as possible. Can you sign this papers for the operation ?
- Sure...

 

It has been 6 hours, 6 hours since Chaerin enter the bloc. I can't stand it anymore, Yuri was crying for hours and now she's asleep beside me, on my shoulder. I decided to wake her up and go to see Taeyeon for telling her about Chaerin and Yuri will sleep on the chair in Taeyeon's room.
We're now heading to the room 219, where Taeyeon is. When I arrive, I try to don't look in her eyes then she won't see my swollen eyes too. But I failed.

 

Taeyeon POV

 

Why Jessica have again her swollen eyes ? Did she cried again ? 

- Jessica ? Did you cry? Who is that person behind you.

- Yes, I cried but not because of you. And she's Yuri, Chaerin's cousin.

- Chaerin ? Did you found her, I need to ask her questions !

Suddenly Jessica cried even harder and fell on her knees. Why ?
- Taeyeon-ah, she's in the hospital now.
- Which room ? I'll go see her right now.
- You can't see her right now, she in the bloc since 6 hours. 
- 6 HOURS ? WHAT HAPPENED TO HER ?
- She was injured all over her body and she couldn't see anything this morning so I bring her here and we met Jessica, we were talking until Chaerin passed out in my arms . The doctors bring her in the bloc and came later by saying that they needed blood and permission to operate her eyes otherwise she'll be blind. 
- WHAT ?????? WHY ! I DON'T CARE , SHE CAN'T DIE NOW , I NEED TO SEE HER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
A doctor came into my room and approach Jessica and Yuri-ssi. Why is he here ? 
- We're sorry, we can't save her.........

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mwuuuhahah !!! Will Chaerin die ? You'll find out tomorrow !! 

 

Thanks my readers , hope you enjoy it ! 

 

If you want to contact me , my Twittter account : @Morgane_Jadas https://twitter.com/Morgane_Jadas

 

See you tomorrow, I promise . m ( _  _ ) m   *bows*