Chapter 5 Training in Love? Part 1

Love Through A Song

The next day you arrived at the SM building early because you had a meeting with Ryeowook and some other important officials for your duet album with Ryeowook.

"Annyeonghaseyo. I'm here on an appointment for 10AM with Ryeowook-shi for discussing our new album" You announced when a secretary had asked you what you needed.

She led you to a meeting room and knocked on the door before bowing and leaving. You opened the door and saw Ryeowook with Lee Soo Man and some other workers.

"Annyeonghaseyo. Sorry for being late." You bowed as you assumed that you were late and took a seat across from Mr. Soo Man.

"You're not late Ryumi. We just got here early to discus something." Soo Man reassured you with a smile.

The smile looked familiar but you shook the thought away and smiled back at him.

"So, what is going to be the theme for our duet album?" Ryeowook asked and moved to sit next to you because he wanted to be closer to you even if it's just distance wise.

"The theme is, "a long lost love reunion," there you two will basically play the parts of long lost lovers finding each other again." Soo Man announced with a playful smile.

'Why did he choose this as a theme? Does he somehow know that Ryeowook is my long lost love?' You thought as you nodded.

 'I've got to thank him later because now I can express my feelings for Ryumi without her knowing until the time is right.' Ryeowook thought with a dreamy smile plastered on his lips.

"So we will sing songs about the joys of reuniting with a lost love correct?" You questioned to get a better understanding of the concept.

"Partially correct, you two will sing songs on that and the sorrows of losing and looking for your lover as well." Soo Man responded as we both nodded.

"This is Lim Sung. He will be your manager during the duration of creating and promoting the duet album. Please take care of them Mr. Lim and same for you two. Take care of him." Soo Man continued and got up from his seat.

"Of course sir. I hope you will love our album." Ryeowook and you replied at the same time with a bow.

With that, he left the room and Mr. Lim stood in front of you guys.

"As Mr. Lee just announced, I am your manager for this project but please just call me Sung, Hyung, or Oppa because I haste formalities. These are your schedules for this month concerning this project and you will have to practise for at least an hour everyday of this month arraseo?" Sung informed us and we nodded at his words.

"Ryumi, later on this week you will get together with a personal trainer to help train your voice and hone your dancing skills so that we can ensure the success of your album and today we will go to the recording studio to do a dry run through of the songs that were selected for your album so far. You guys can also each write one piece and get it to us by the end of next month if you want to have it put on this album." Sung continued and started walking to the door.

You guys followed him out and he sighed when we were finally far enough from that room.

"Thank god I'm away from there. I hate having to act so professional, but it's part of the job. So..." he turned to you two, "I'm sorry if you guys thought that I was stuck up back there." Sung apologised and rubbed the back of his neck nervously.

"Aniyo! I thought that you were just being professional after you said that you hate formalities." You reassured him.

"Yeah, it's okay with us hyung." Ryeowook also reassured him.

"That's good too know, now let's get to the recoding studio so we can get a feel of the music." Sung cheered and led you two to a recording studio and we started practicing immediantly after recieving the music.

You and Ryeowook both poured your hearts and souls into each lyric as if the words had really come from your hearts and Sung and the other producers that were int the studio with you two were amazed at your voices and chemistry.

"Did you guys get that on the recording?" Sung asked the producers after he snapped out of being in shock and the producers meekly nodded.

"I don't think they will have to record again after we show this to Mr. Lee. They did a phenominal job." One of the producers said.

"Are we really that good?" you and Ryeowook asked in unison.

"Yup, let me just get an assistant to bring this over to Mr. Lee while you two try to memorize the lyrics to the first two songs." Sung answered and got one of the assistants that was on standby to run the cd over to Mr. Lee.

"Arraseo hyung, we'll memorize as much as possible." Ryeowook replied for the both of yoiu as you nodded.

They all nodded and turned to speak with eachother and we could no longer hear a word they were saying.

"You have a really pretty voice Ryumi." Ryeowook complimented you with a shy smile.

"Gomawo Ryeowook Oppa, you have a really amazing voice yourself." you responded shyly as well.

You both went over your music and managed to memorize most of the songs.

 

Hello~ Sorry i don't  really update any more but i'm super busy with school... Any ways i'm leaving you guys off with a cliffhanger for now and try to update soon. member i love you all but it'd probably be easier for me to write if you guys leave comments for me on anything that has to do with this story like dislikes, likes, things you want to see from now on, suggestions, ANYTHING. Please and thank you~ LadyRyumi over and out.