Chapter 4 Found Part 2

Love Through A Song

*Ryumi's POV*

"I got your little runaway." My phone played to SPY as I was laying down on my bed flipping through a magazine.

"Yeobseyo?" I answered after i put my magazine down.

"Ryumi? It's your favorite Oppa and he wants to speak with you~" Kyu said.

"Neh Kyu Oppa, what is it?" I asked, curious about what he wanted to say.

"Did you meet Ryeowook recently?" He asked.

"Neh, he's really nice. He took me on a picnic today but had to leave after about an hour." I replied, a big smile forming on my face.

"Chincha? Are you sure it wasn't someone else? He hasn't told me that he met you yet and he doesn't normally do that type of stuff." He asked, shocked to hear what I just said.

"Neh Oppa, he probably didn't tell you he met me yet because I didn't tell him that I'm your cousin." I replied, which made Kyu gasp through the phone.

"Why didn't you tell him?" He said/whined.

"If I told him, he might choose me because he might feel bad for not choosing his friend's cousin if he doesn't choose me." I said in a duh voice.

"You auditioned to be his duet partner?!?" He screamed into the phone only making me put the phone away from my ear until after he stopped shouting.

"No Oppa, I auditioned to become his janitor." I said sarcastically.

"Ha ha. Very funny." he replied with a monotone voice.

"You know, I think that he's already chosen who he's going to do his duet album with." He commented after that.

"Why do you say that?" I asked, many negative scenarios already running though my head.

"He told me that he's coming back to Korea to talk to our boss, Lee Sooman about ending the auditions because he's already found his girl." Kyu Oppa replied calmly.

"When can I go back to Korea?" I asked him.

"You can come back tomorrow. I've already paid for your ticket on a private plane that I'm sending to you. It'll be there by 8AM so you have to already be there. I've already informed to airport and they will call your name when it is time for you to go and board the jet." He informed.

"Wow, It's like you had this already planned. Also, can I come over to your dorm when I'm back in Korea? I want to see my favorite Oppa again." I said.

I really do want to see him again. It's been a while since I last saw him and I miss hanging out with him.

"Anything for you my precious dongsaeng. I'll have a car ready to pick you up and drop you off here tomorrow when you land." He replied in a really happy voice.

"Gomawo Oppa. You're the best! Chu~" I exclaimed and gave him a kiss through the phone.

"You're welcome. I'll see you tomorrow then." He said.

"See you tomorrow Oppa! Saranghae <3" I said in an exited voice.

"Nado saranghae." He said and hung up.

'I can't wait till tomorrow.' I thought and went to sleep

*Kyuhyun's POV*

After I got off of the phone with Ryumi I called all of the members into the living room for a meeting since we're all off tomorrow.

"Hyungs, I have something important to tell you." I said once everyone was seated.

"What's wrong Kyuhyun?" Donghae asked, a bit worried about what I had to say.

"My cousin Ryumi is coming over to visit me tomorrow after she comes back from Japan. I need you guys on your best behavior and please don't weird her out with your strange es and so forth. I want her to get to know you guys better but I don't need her saying that she doesn't want to ever come back for a visit again because you guys creeped her out. Arraseo?" I announced/ asked.

"Arraseo maknae." they all chorused.

"You can now ask me any questions you want about my cousin." I said.

"How old is she?" Zhou Mi asked.

"She's 18 years old, 4 years younger than me." I replied. (Everyone in Super Junior is 3 years younger in this fanfic but still in present time.)

"Is she cute?" Henry asked.

I took out my phone and showed them a picture of Ryumi and they all were shocked.

"Definitely cute." Henry answered his own question.

"Can she sing, dance or rap?" Eunhyuk asked.

"You'll see when she gets here." I replied, thinking that if I tell them you'll think they're stalkers or something like that.

"That's not fair." He said.

"We both judge those skills differently." I said and Eunhyuk shut up.

"Is she nice?" Leeteuk asked.

"Of course she's nice hyung. If she wasn't then why would she ask if she could come and visit me." I stated.

"If she's anything like you then I can only imagine." He replied.

"We're not related, she's my adoptive cousin." I said, a bit annoyed.

"Does she like video games?" Sungmin asked.

"She might not be related to me but we grew up together. So, yeah. We used to play together all the time." I replied.

"Does she like exercising?" Siwon asked and I smirked.

"She probably has more abs than you do with all of the cheerleading she does. Her team was in Japan with her training like there was no tomorrow. She also goes to the gym everyday and exercises for about three hours on top of that." I replied.

"Jeongmal?" They all asked in unison and I nodded.

"But her frame looked so fragile in the picture you showed us. How recent is it?" Heechul asked.

"She sent it to me when she went to a park in Japan with her friends four days ago." I replied.

"Okay. That's enough questions for today. We have to go to sleep early so that we can look our best in front of Ryumi right?" Leeteuk said while winking at me.

'Tomorrow is going to be a long day.' I thought as I went to bed.

 

*Ryeowook's POV*

I arrived in Seoul at 11PM that day and had to go straight to the SM building to talk with Sooman.

"You wanted to speak with me about your search right." Sooman said as I nodded.

"I've found the voice that I'm looking for." I said while handing him Ryumi's profile.

"Do you have a tape of her voice recorded?" Sooman said with a smile on his face after looking at Ryumi's profile.

"Neh, here it is." I handed him the recording and his smile became even bigger.

"You have found a voice that has been missing for years." He said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Miss Ryumi is the daughter of two artists that died ten years ago in a car accident on the day of her recital here at SM. The two weren't popular so it didn't get lots of attention on the news, but after their death, the poor girl could only sing with sadness. She got adopted by the Cho family the same day her parents died and has been living with them since. Having her in the company will bring up our profits ten fold because of her voice only. Seeing that she's also pretty and kind, there will be many females who will look up to her and many males that would follow her till the ends of time. You've done a good job in finding her." Sooman informed with a wide smile.

"I would've adopted her myself if I only knew they died that same day." He then added.

"Thank you for informing me. So when do you want her here?" I commented/ asked.

"I'll let you know, for now I have to think of a way to stop the auditions without fans thinking that it was rigged." he said.

I nodded and walked out with Mr. Lee following close behind.

"I'll drop you off at the dorm since it's late." He suggested and I nodded.

I was tired and exhausted but that story made me think about the story Kyuhyun told me about his adoptive cousin.

'Well, I'll think about it more tomorrow. For now I have to get some rest.' I thought as I walked to my room that I shared with Yesung. I quickly fell asleep and had happy dreams that night.

 

*Ryumi's POV*

I woke up early and got ready. I choose to wear something comfy but cute so I wore on a blue shirt with a kitty on it and a blue denim mini-skirt with blue converse. I quickly packed my things but since almost everything was already in my suitcase it wasn't much. I had a light breakfast of toast with strawberry jam and put my blue tennis hat on. After I had my phone, IPod, and wallet in my purse I slung it over my shoulder and grabbed my suitcase as I made my way to the nearest taxi that was taking a break.

"XXX airport please." I said and the driver nodded.

I could've easily walked there but I wanted to be sure that I was there in time. When I got there, I went to get my bags checked and everything and then I went to a cafe' and had a caramel frappe with extra caramel because I love it.

"Cho Ryumi to Gate xxx for departure." A lady that works there said over the intercom 30 minutes after I arrived.

After about 30 minutes of getting everything ready for departure, I got settled in the jet after speaking to the captain and took my iPod out to listen to music while I napped on the way to Seoul.

 

*At Seoul International Airport in Incheon/ Third person POV*

You arrived at the SIA in Incheon around 10AM that morning and was looking for a man that had a sign with your name on it after you got your luggage. You quickly went over to him and stopped went you were right in front of him.

"Are you Miss Cho Ryumi?" the older male asked.

"Neh. Will you be taking me to the Super Junior dorm now?" you replied.

"Yes miss, right this way." he said while leading you to the limousine Kyuhyun got for you to ride in.

 

"Hyungs! Time to wake up! Ryumi's plane is probably already here and you guys still aren't dressed yet!" Kyuhyun yelled at the tip of his lungs when he looked at the time after finishing his shower and got dressed.

Almost everyone woke up at this, well everyone aside from Ryeowook who got home really late last night.

"Oh hyung. You have to wake up. My cousin will be here soon and you need to get dressed." Kyuhyun announced as Ryeowook started to lazily open his eyes from all of the noise everyone was making while getting ready.

"Your cousin is coming over? I thought she was in Japan." Ryeowook commented.

"She is arriving in Incheon soon from Tokyo. Her flight left at 8:30 this morning." Kyuhyun responded as he walked out of Ryeowook and Yesung's room.

 

"We are here now miss. Just wait a moment so that I can make sure that everyone is ready for you to come in. While I'm at it, I'll also bring in your luggage for you." The man said.

"It's okay sir." I said but he just took my suitcase from your hand.

"I'll tell you when to come in when I come back." He stated as he continued walking to the door.

He rang the doorbell and everyone literally started to panic. They were all ready but they didn't expect you to be there so early and most of them were still half asleep until the doorbell rang. Kyuhyun stood up and opened the door only to be greeted by his chauffeur.

"Where's Ryumi?" Kyuhyun asked as he looked behind the middle-aged man.

"Outside, I came in before her so that I could make sure that everyone is ready and not in their underpants because the first impression is always important. Now that I know everyone is properly dressed, I will leave and tell the young miss that she can come in now. Goodbye." He replied as he left your suitcase at the door and left.

"You may go in now, but ring the doorbell before you do." the man said and I nodded.

"Thank you for everything sir." I thanked, bowing 90 degrees.

He nodded in acknowledgement before he drove off.

'I finally get to see Kyu Oppa again.' You thought with a smile before ringing on the doorbell to the dorm.

Kyuhyun opened the door with a smile on his face and hugged you tightly as your bag that was on your shoulder fell to the ground from the impact of Kyuhyun's body embracing yours.

"You're finally here Ryumi! I've missed my precious dongsaeng so much!" Kyu said while hugging you even tighter.

"I've... missed... you too... Kyu Oppa... but I... can't breathe..." You replied while hugging him back and gasping for air.

"Kyuhyun! You're choking the poor girl." Leeteuk said while making Kyu let go of me.

"I'm Leeteuk, nice to meet you Ryumi." he greeted and held his hand out for a hand shake.

"Nice to meet you too, Leeteuk-shi." I replied and gladly shook his hand.

"Call us all Oppa okay. You're Kyuhyun's cousin so you're also our friends" he said and I nodded.

"Neh Leeteuk Oppa." I smiled.

"Sup, I'm Donghae." Donghae said in a cool voice.

"Hi! I'm Sungmin!" Sungmin said with aegyo.

"Siwon." Siwon greeted in his deep voice.

"Eunhyuk, let's see your dance moves later kay." Eunhyuk said with a smile.

"Heechul, it's a pleasure to meet you." Heechul smirked.

"Shindong in the house!" Shindong exclaimed which made you chuckle a bit.

"Zhou Mi and Henry!" They greeted in unison and you giggled at their cuteness.

"I'm Kibum." Kibum smiled.

"Hey, I'm Ryeowook, but I bet you already know that Ryumi." Ryeowook said with a smirk.

"Nice to see that you still remember me." you replied.

"How do you two know each other?" The others, aside from Kyuhyun, asked in unison.

"She auditioned to be my duet partner when I was in Japan. The only thing is, I didn't know that you're Kyuhyun's cousin. Why didn't you tell me?" Ryeowook replied/ asked.

"I wanted it to be fair. If I had told you there would have been many things that could lean your decision towards me instead of someone else just because I'm Kyuhyun's cousin." You replied and oh's were heard all around the room.

"So you're good at singing?" Sungmin asked.

"Neh~ I was in a troupe when I was younger..." you said half happilly and half sadly.

"What happened?" Leeteuk asked worriedly.

"Her biological parents died in a car accident trying to get to her performance. My aunt and uncle adopted her the next day and here we are now ten years later." Kyuhyun finished explaining in a serious tone.

"I'm sorry." Leeteuk appologized sadly.

"It's okay. Things happen for a reason and I don't think I would be the way I am now if my birth parents didn't die. I miss them but I have a new family now and they love me a lot even though I'm not biologically related to them and I'm thankful for what I have. Plus, I don't think I would be here with you now if things had gone differently." you replied in a way to help lighten up the mood.

'Wow... she's still so positive even though she's been through so much...  judging by what everyone has been saying, she's really the one that I fell in love with ten years ago...' Ryeowook thought as he secretly looked at you in awe.

Everyone was really taking a liking to you and by the end of the day, they all thought of you as family. Well... all except Ryeowook. You were on his mind the entire time you were there and even after you left.

'I finally found you.' He kept thinking throughout the day.

 

Yay! Ryeowook finally found you! I see many cute scenes appearing in the future.... Anyways, I hope you liked this chapter and if you like the story then please subscribe because it would make my day and I love you and I won't update anymore if I don't get more subscribers... Just kidding~ I love you guys too much to do that. Remember I take story requests and if you have any suggestions for my story I'll be very happy to hear them. Please comment below what you think of the story~ LadyRyumi over and out.