Yuna's POV

I Guess Its Too Late
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuna's POV

 While walking donw the aisle, I saw Jonghyun looking at me. The man of my dreams. He was smiling at me.

 "You're so pretty." he said.

 "Thank you." I replied.

 I look pass by him and saw Key smiling at me. My future husband, I took his hand and he led me to the altair.

 Then the sacred ceremony began. I'm wishing that it was Jonghyu whos is standing beside me. The man who I will be exchaning vows with. The manwho will be with me until we grow old. The man I will marry.
 


A year ago.

 "Hey Yuna!" I heard Jonghyun calling me outside.

 I quickly brushed and fixed myself. I run as fast as I could to the window. I opened it and saw the man I secretly admire.

 "I'll be there in a minute." I said and rushed down.

 Since the first time I met him, I started liking him even though he is a player who breaks heart of innocent girls. I didn't mind coz I'm hoping that I can change him.

 "Yah! Jonghyun." I greeted him, he seemed to be occupied, maybe thinking about one of his girls "Where are we going today?" I asked.

 "I told you that we're going to the park." he replied.

 "Oh, yeah. Do you have everything we need?" I asked again.

 "Of course I do. I'm well prepared." he replied.

 "Good, so let's go then." I said.

 He opened the the front door of the car and I hopped in.

 For some reason I am happy that he is with me. I know this is not a date or anything but for me it is. I hope Jonghyun will notice my feelings towards him.

 At the park.

 I was wondering why Jonghyun invited me to have a picnik at the park. And why he didn't invited Key.

 "So what's the occasion?" I asked.

 "Nothing." he replied withouy looking at me.

 "Really?" I raised my eyebrow, but I suddenly thought of him having girlfriend and he is going to tell me about it, I took the courage to ask him, "Don't tell me you have a girlfriend!" I said.

 "Yah! Girlfriend? No way." he said.

 "Oh, I forgot. Kim Jonghyun doesn't want to be tied down on a relationship, coz freedom is the important thing for him." I smirked.

 He didn't answer after that. Did I just said somthing wrong? Aish~ good going Yuna.

 We were done eating when he suddenly call my name.

 "Yuna." he said.

 I turned my head to him, "Yeah?" she said.

 "Don't laugh at me okay? I'm going to tell you something important." he said, he look serious.

 "Tell me what is it." I replied.

 "Just promise me first you won't laugh." he said.

 "Okay, I promise." I answered.

 "Well you aww, for the past three years. Since the day I met you. I wanted you to know what I feel." he said
looking straight to my eyes, "I'm serious so please don't take this as a joke." he said.

 I nodded.

 "Yuna, you know what kind of person I am. I am a happy go lucky guy who doesn't want any serious relationship. I'm a guy who loves freedom, to flirt around with girls but because of you I-----" He didn't finish his sentence because we heard someone shouting his name.

 "Kim Jonghyun!" it was Key's voice.

 We both turned our head where the voice came from.

 "Key!" I wave.

 "Hey Yuna." he kissed my cheeks, then turned to Jonghyun, "Hey Jjong what's up?"

 "Hey." he smile.

 "Did I miss anything?" Key asked.

 "No nothing." Jonghyun replied.

 "I didn't know that we will be having a picnik here." Key said, "Good thing I passed by." then he smiled.

 "You can join us." I said.

 "Great." he sat down next to me.

 I heard Jonghyun sigh.

 "Is there a problem Jonghyun?" I asked.

 "No." he replied.

 "So what are you saying again?" I asked again, after remembering that he was about to say something, could it be that he is going to propose to me? Aww c'mon Yuna you know he will never do that.

 "Oh, uhm," he pause for a while, "I'm happy to have you as one of my bestest friend." he smiled.

 'See? He will never feel your love for him coz he is numb.' I thought to myself.

 "Aww, Jjong." I hug him, "I'm happy too."

 After a week at Jonghyun's house.

 He invited me to watch a movie.

 "Let me see that." I whined.

 He was holding hi phone away from me, "No, I won't. You'll just laugh at me." he said.

 "I promise I won't." I said still reaching for his phone.

 I was really trying hard to have his phone, because I saw a glimpse of his photo wearing a school girl uniform.

 "Aish~" he said, I managed to take it away from him.

 As soon as I saw his picture wearing a female uniform, I burst out laughing.

 "You're so cute Jjongie." I laugh.

 "See?" he said, "You'll just laugh at me and since you didn't keep your promise, you'll pay for it." he started tickling me.

 "No~" I screamed as he tickles me.

 I keep on giggling, screaming and laughing, "J-jjong s-stop ha ha~" I said.

 Then when he stop, he gave me a tight hug and he sing a song for me.

 Even thoug it seems I have everything
I don't wanna be a lonely fool
 All of the women, all the expensive cars,
All of the money don't amount to you
I can make believe I have everything
 But I can't pretend that I don't see
That without you girl my life is incomplete~

 He look at me, that song really melted my heart. Jonghyun, if only you were mine.

 'I love you Jjong and its you who complete me.' I thought.

 "You know Jjong, I like your voice. It soothes me and very relaxing." I said.

 "Then I guess I'll always have to sing for you." he said, "So you'll always feel relaxed."

 "Aww, Jjong, you're such a sweetie." I said as I pinch his cheeks really hard.

 "Aish~ that hurts." he said and held me closer.

 'Jonghyun!' my heart skipped and I close y eyes hoping he would kiss me.

 But instead of feeling his lips on mine, I felt him tickling me then I screamed, "Kyaaa~ Jonghyun stop ha ha ha." I giggle.

 "What's with the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter