Jonghyun's POV

I Guess Its Too Late
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jonghyun's POV

 She's walking down the aisle wearing a white gown, she stands out among all the girls. She smiles like an angerl while her eyes glistened. She looks happy while walking her way to where I am standing.

 She gave me her sweetest smile while looking at me.

 "You're so pretty." I smiled.

 "Thank you." she replied.

 Then she look pass by me and took the hand of Key, my bestfriend.

 The girl of my dreams, the girl I love is going to marry my bestfriend.

 They went to the altair to exchange their vows. I look down, unable to watch them. I can't take it seeing them happy.
Seeing the girl I love marrying another man. It hurts so deep as if it slowly killing me
 


A year ago.

 "Hey Yuna!" I shouted.

 Her window opened and the girl I like popped out her head smiling and waving at me.

 "I'll be there in a minute." she said.

 I smiled. Just looking at her makes my day complete. Ever since the first time I met her, I started liking her as if she stole a part of my heart. We became friends and grew closer together. And slowly, without me knowing she became special to me and I fell in love with her.

 "Yah! Jonghyun." she appeared in front of me, "Where are we going today?" she asked.

 "I told you that we're going to the park." I replied.

 "Oh, yeah. Do you have everything we need?" she asked.

 "Of course I do. I'm well prepared." I replied.

 "Good, so let's go then." she said.

 I opened the passenger seat beside the driver seat. She hopped in and so am I.

 Today is a special day for me, why? Because I'm planning of proposing to her, I'm going to tell her what I feel for her today.

 At the park.

 "So what's the occasion?" she asked.

 "Nothing." I replied while preparing our lunch.

 "Really?" she raised her left eyebrow, "Don't tell me you have a girlfriend!" she exclaimed.

 "Yah! Girlfriend? No way." I said.

 "Oh, I forgot. Kim Jonghyun doesn't want to be tied down on a relationship, coz freedom is the important thing for him." she rolled her eyes.

 'You're wrong, coz it's you who is important the most. I'm willing to give up everything even my freedom just to be with you.' I thought to myself.

 We were done eating when I decided to tell her the truth. The truth that I actually love her.

 "Yuna." I called her.

 She turned her head to me, "Yeah?" she said.

 "Don't laugh at me okay? I'm going to tell you something important." I said.

 "Tell me what is it." she replied.

 "Just promise me first you won't laugh." I said.

 "Okay, I promise." she answered.

 First, I cleared my throat. This makes me nervous, "Well you see, for the past three years. Since the day I met you. I wanted you to know what I feel." I said looking straight to her eyes, "I'm serious so please don't take this as a joke." I said.

 She nodded.

 "Yuna, you know what kind of person I am. I am a happy go lucky guy who doesn't want any serious relationship. I'm a guy who loves freedom, to flirt around with girls but because of you I-----" I didn't manage to finish my sentence.

 "Kim Jonghyun!" that voice.

 I turned my head and look at where the voice came from. 'Aish~'

 "Key!" Yuna waved.

 "Hey Yuna." he kissed her cheeks, then turned to me, "Hey Jjong what's up?"

 "Hey." I tried to smile.

 "Did I miss anything?" he asked.

 "No nothing." I replied, 'Hell yeah! you just showed up and ruined everything.' I thought to myself.

 "I didn't know that we will be having a picnik here." he said, "Good thing I passed by." he smiled.

 'Of course you don't coz I only invited Yuna here.' my mind said.

 "You can join us." Yuna said.

 "Great." he sat down next to Yuna.

 I sighed.

 "Is there a problem Jonghyun?" Yuna asked.

 "No." I replied, 'Of course there is, I was about to propose to you.'

 "So what are you saying again?" she asked.

 "Oh, uhm," I paused for a while, "I'm happy to have you as one of my bestest friend." I smiled, "I love you, that's what I wanted you to know.'

 "Aww, Jjong." she hugged me, "I'm happy too."

 After a week at my house.

 "Let me see that." she whined.

 I was holding my phone away from her, "No, I won't. You'll just laugh at me." I said.

 "I promise I won't." she said still reaching for my phone.

 "Aish~" she managed to take it from me.

 As soon as she saw my picture wearing a female uniform, she burst out laughing.

 "You're so cute Jjongie." she laughed.

 "See?" I said, "You'll just laugh at me and since you didn't keep your promise, you'll pay for it." I threatened her.

 "No~" she screamed as I tickle her.

 She keeps on giggling and laughing, "J-jjong s-stop ha ha~" she said.

 Then I gave her a tight hug and sing a song for her.

 Even thoug it seems I have everything
I don't wanna be a lonely fool
 All of the women, all the expensive cars,
All of the money don't amount to you
I can make believe I have everything
 But I can't pretend that I don't see
That without you girl my life is incomplete~

 I look at her eyes, that song was really for her. I'm nothing without her.

 "You know Jjong, I like your voice. It soothes me and very relaxing." Yuna said.

 "Then I guess I'll always have to sing for you." I said, "So you'll always feel relaxed."

 "Aww, Jjong, you're such a sweetie." she said as she pinched my cheeks.

 "Aish~

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter