Chapter Two.

Mixed Signals?

The next day, we had to practice in the same room again. 4Minute were practicing first when Beast arrived. We sat at the back and decided to get warmed up so we wouldn't have much cramps. I kept staring at her as she danced. She looked so y. Well, she is. 

After they were done, they decided to take a rest and let their Oppas do some dancing for them, which we gladly did. From the mirror, I could see HyunA staring at me. I was glad she did... After awhile, I couldn't help but look at her over and over again. The sixth time I looked, she was staring at her phone, texting someone. 

I was soon distracted. 

Who was she talking to? G.Na? No, it can't be. G.Na's too busy and doesn't really reply texts. Is it Joon? The guy she claims is her ideal type? She's laughing. She's smiling so happily. Who is it? 

"Yah, Junhyung! Aren't you concentrating?" Leader Yoon shouted and patted me on the back. 

"Huh? Oh, sorry, I feel dizzy, I'm going to the restroom for awhile." I said and made my exit. 

I walked over to the restroom and stared at the mirror. Why am I so paranoid? I'm not even attached to her! Why do I even care who she talks to or even who she likes? 

Who she likes...

Ah, this ! Why does it hurt? Why does it even have to hurt? 

WHY?!

"Oppa? Are you okay?" I heard her voice. 

It was her. 

"Hyuna? Oh, I'm alright." I said, walking out, seeing her cute, worried face. 

Why is she doing this to me?

"Oh... You suddenly walked out and I... got kind of worried. Are you sure you're okay? You look kind of pale." She pointed out. 

Yeah, and you're the cause of it. 

"Yeah, I'm okay."

No I'm not.

"Hmmm, maybe you should sit out awhile?" 

Stop worrying about me.

"Nah, I'm really okay."

I'm not okay at all. 

"You look real pale..." She said, touching my forehead.

Your skin... It's soft and warm. Why do you feel so good, yet hurt me so much?

"Hyuna-yah..." 

Your name...

"Hmmm?"

Your voice.

"We should go back."

It cuts through me so easily, it hurts.

"Walk slowly."

Your care and concern... Do you treat everyone the same?

"I'm alright."

It hurts. 

"No you're not, and it's obvious."

If I was that obvious, you would know my feelings towards you.

"I am."

Not.

"No. You're not." 

Stop it. 

"Walk slower."

Just stop it.

"Oppa..."

"JUST STOP IT ALREADY. STOP CARING. STOP FOLLOWING ME AROUND. LEAVE ME ALONE." I screamed at her.

I looked at her face. Shock, pain... even fear was written all over it. 

"Hyuna-yah... I didn't mean to... I was just..." I wanted to explain but her eyes... 

"I understand. I'm  annoying aren't I? Hahaha.. We should go back now." She said and wanted to walk away. 

I grabbed her arm and pulled her back.

"Don't cry. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to. I'm just confused right now." I explained. 

It was the truth. I don't know if I should tell her how I feel or keep it to myself. Maybe she'd reject me, seeing that I'm not her ideal type either. This is hard. It really is. . She's crying. Great Junhyung, great. Jokers aren't supposed to make people cry. 

"I'm sorry." I said, pulling her into a hug. 

"It's okay. But Oppa, what are you confused about?" She asked, wrapping her arm around my waist. 

Is this even right? Well, it feels that way. I slowly her hair, feeling her head rest on the crook of my neck. 

"That... I can't say."

For now that is. 

++++++

A/N: short update): I'm outta ideas. but hopefully i will update soon. for those people who read this, really, thank you sooo much for your support. I love you guys <3