Chapter One.

Mixed Signals?

Hyuna... She's looking at me again. 

Maybe she has a thing for me? I have a feeling she does. I'm not saying that I'm all that and every girl that looks at me is in love with me but just look at the way she stares. She'll stare every time I'm around. She stares whenever I rap, dance and even when I'm eating. It's kind of disturbing in a way but maybe she has a thing for me? She's really perfect and if I had the chance, I'd date her. She can rap as if it's her own song, dance as if she owns the stage, she has swag and off stage, she's cute and really funny. Well, childish as well. 

She's y, cute and has this perfect doll-like face... What more can I ask for? She's just missing something... 

That's right. 

She's missing her other half. Maybe I could complete her. 

Once practice was over, we part ways and headed over to our different vans. I took my chance to turn and look at 4Minute's van and that's when I saw her. I swear, when our eyes met, my heart skipped two beats and it felt as if someone had punched the air out of me. 

"Yah Yong Junhyung, get in already. OH! BB GAYOONIE~! Byebye~! Kekekekekeke." Doojoon shouted to the other van and quickly hid inside when Gayoon turned and glared at him. 

She was all smiles after that though. How obvious can these two get? I shook my head and got in. I took one last glance at the other van and caught Hyuna laughing away. That made my heart beat faster. She looked so innocent and pure that I just wanted to tai- don't even think about it Mr Yong Junhyung. She's still young. 

Young and y.

My mind immediately showed images of our time together during her 'Change' promotions. 

Her skin felt so smooth against mine. I felt a tingling sensation whenever her fingers went to the back of my head, to my neck and down to my chest. 

OH GOD YONG JUNHYUNG!

Quit ing already. Well, it's not my fault she had to be that y. I smirked, remembering the way she looked at me. Maybe she does have a thing for me. I've been crushing on her even before 4Minute's debut. I felt like a creeper, peeking to watch her practice. When I got featured in her solo song, I felt really excited and happy. 

Whenever we practiced the dance together, my heart kept thumping real hard against my chest but to remain cool, I smirked and pretended as if it was nothing. I wanted to smile widely but I couldn't. That would give away everything and make my feelings so obvious. If she could heart the sounds of my heart beating, I would've died of embarrassment. During and after the promotion, we got closer. 

Honestly, I felt like the luckiest man in the world.

I got to touch her on stage and act as if it was nothing. I got to be close to her and I got to see so many sides of her backstage. We got to talk to each other more and that made me fall deeper in love with her. 

"Yah Mr Joker, we're back." Leader called out and it took me 5 seconds for my mind to process what he had just said. 

I finally got out of the car and back to our dorm. Seeing that it was already 4 in the morning our next schedule was at 7, I decided to get some shut eye. 

But how can I when my mind is filled with her and so many questions? Even my heart is confused. 

Kim Hyuna.

Kim Hyuna. 

I wonder what's on your mind right now because for sure, right now, my mind is filled with you.