Change of Heart ?

Negotiate with Love

                                                      

 

 

"A party?" Kibum repeated in shock staring at his uncle. "Why are you throwing a party?"

"Do I need a reason to have a party in my own house?" Onew asked. Onew, Kibum and Jonghyun were sitting in the dinning room eating dinner when Onew had suddenly announced he was having a party out of the blue.

"Well no of course not but you don't usually throw parties." Kibum frowned at his uncle wondering if he was planning something.

"I have been planning this party for many months actually," Onew lied, "You just happen to be here for it that's all."

"Why didn't you mention anything before Onew-shi?" Jonghyun asked.

"I forgot," Onew said simply piercing a piece of chicken with his fork.

"When is the party?" Kibum asked already thinking about what he had that he could wear.

"In a week from today, good don't you think?" Onew replied happily. A week, Kibum thought in alarm. Now he was sure that his uncle was planning something.

"Who is coming to this party of yours?" Kibum asked eyeing his uncle with heavy suspicion.

"Someone personal friends from different companies, a few notable merchants, some politician and the JangGwan of course." Onew ticked off on his fingers. Kibum froze when he heard that Minho was coming.

"The JangGwan will be coming?"

"Well I haven't received a reply yet but I'm sure he will be." Onew answered Jonghyun's question with a smile. Jjong glanced at Kibum who had turned rather pale. "I invited that boy Yoogeun, your mother and your siblings as well as Hoon." Onew continued and Kibum felt himself relax slightly. I wanted to see Yoogeun again and he missed his siblings and his mother. He could find out if Amber and Hoon were public with their relationship or were still sneaking kisses behind closed doors. It didn't matter that the whole Maison knew about their relationship already.(Minho, kibum's mother, abmer, taemin and yoogeun 'sulli and krystal but not rreally' live at the Maison)

"I look forward to it," Jonghyun said politely with a small bow at Onew. Onew nodded and continued eating. Kibum glanced at his food no longer hungry. The rest of dinner seemed to drag on forever but all the courses were finally eaten and Onew retired to his study.

Kibum went to his room his mind reeling. Part of him was excited to see Minho again but another part of him wanted Minho to stay far away. He didn't want to hurt anymore but if Minho was going to turn up in less than a week than Kibum knew that the hurt would return. He wasn't ready to let Minho go just yet. He wasn't ready to face his feelings. Kibum stopped outside his room and pressed his forehead against the wood.

"Bummie, are you alright?" Kibum turned to Jonghyun who was giving him the same concerned look his gave him yesterday over breakfast. "You look pale, are you ill?"

"No I'm fine," Kibum sighed, he seemed to be saying that he was fine to a lot of people lately and it was rarely true.

"You haven't stopped loving him yet have you?" Jonghyun asked but once again his tone wasn't accusing. Kibum nodded and stepped up close to Jonghyun.

"You're right Jjong, but all I need is a little more time to get over him." Kibum wrapped his arms around Jonghyun's neck and kissed him gently on the lips. "Can you wait for me?" Kibum whispered against Jonghyun's lips

"I don't know," Jonghyun whispered back, "I don't even know who you see when you kiss me."

"The only people here are you and me." Kibum said softly and kissed Jonghyun again. Inside he knew that Jonghyun was right. He often thought of Minho when he and Jonghyun were together and having fun. He wished that it was Minho laughing beside him and smiling at him instead of Jonghyun but on the other hand, Kibum was starting not to imagine Minho in those Kisses. "There is no point loving someone who doesn't love you back." Kibum whispered as tears gathered in his eyes. "But never in a million, million years would I ever possibly consider that person being you. You and I are total opposites and so wrong for each other it's not even funny." Kibum shivered as he remembered Minho's hurtful words that fateful night.

"Sshh, its ok Bummie." Jonghyun held Kibum tightly as tears slipped down Kibum's cheeks. "Just remember this; you deserve to be loved just as much as anyone else." Jonghyun said softly in Kibum's ear as he rubbed Kibum's back in slow gentle circles. Kibum nodded against Jjong's chest hating himself for being so weak. Even after everything that had happened Kibum still wished it was Minho holding him so tightly.

What scared him more, was that he was starting to fall for the dino...

Should I let you go Minho ?

 

 

End of chapter 7