The word 'You and Me'

You are my Sunshine

After Key got the wheelchair, he bring Mimi to the garden. When they enter the garden, Mimi's eyes widened. Key lightly laugh.

 
The garden from the hospital was HUGE and BEAUTIFUL. It was as if they were in a big garden instead of a hospital garden. But not only that, there was a lot of kids from the hospital. They were all holding a bouquet of different flowers. 2 of the kids were holding a big sign saying “Happy B-Day Mimi”.
 
“D-did you make them do this?” Mimi was about to cry in happiness.
 
“Your b-day hasn't ended yet.” Key wink. Mimi burst out in tears. Then the kids come running to them.
 
“Noona! You do not like Key-appa's present?” a kid ask.
 
“K-key-appa?” Key look at the kid. “Do I look old?” he pouts.
 
“Aniyo! I love it.” Mimi wipe her tears off.
 
“Then why were you crying?” the kid frowned. Mimi pinch the kid's cheek.
 
“It was happy tears.” she smile. The kid nodded doing the typical “Ooooh” when people find out about something.
 
Key sit on a bench while Mimi sit on a wheelchair next to him. They watch the kids play together. So sad that those small kids like them are a patient. They still have SO much ahead of them. While the kids were playing, one kid fell down and started crying. Mimi wanted to rush over her, but before she knew it, Key already run to her.
 
“Are you okay? Be careful next time! Arasso? Here is a lollipop for you.” Key patter her head and give her a lollipop. She smile widely and run back to her friends. Key walks back.
 
“You will be a great father.” Mimi smile at him. Key lightly laugh.
 
“Why didn't you invite the rest? We could've share this beautiful garden to everyone.” Mimi ask.
 
“I wanted to celebrate only with you. Only you and me.” Key wink. Mimi gaze away, embarrassed.
 
“A-anyway, how come these kids doesn't get scared of me? I have wounds all over.” Mimi said, changing the subject.
 
“Because you're beautiful, even with those wounds.” Key smile. Mimi was completely red.
 
“Are you okay? Your face is all red.” Key put his hand on Mimi's forehead.
 
-Dummy, this is your fault.- “I-i'm okay.” Mimi said, putting Key's hand away.
 
Slowly, the parents of the kids come to take their child. They all smile at Mimi and Key and thank them for taking care of of the kids. After that, they were left alone in the garden.
 

“So...” Mimi look around.

 

“So...” Key look around too.

 

After a long awkward silence, Key finally says something.

 

“I need to tell you something.” Key stares right into Mimi's eyes.

 

“The truth is i-” Key got cut off by the nurse.

 

“Mimi-shi, it's time for your daily medicine. We have to put it everyday to your skin so your wounds will heal.” the nurse says.

 

“Oh, right.” Mimi awkwardly smile. Key let out a small sigh. Then he bring Mimi to her room.

 

After the nurse put some sort of medicine cream on Mimi's whole body, Key was allowed to go in the room. The cream doesn't really smell so nice.

 

“Sorry. Stupid medicine smell like crap.” Mimi awkwardly smile.

 

“It's okay.” Key smile back.

 

Mimi turn on the tv because it was awkward silence. When she open the tv, there was a kissing scene on a drama. Even more awkward. She quickly change the program. Then suddenly, Mimi's stomach make noises. Key stares at her.

 

“Hehe...sorry. Haven't eat yet.” Mimi awkwardly laugh.

 

“That's okay.” Key laugh. “I'll get some food.” Key smiles and left. Mimi sigh in relief.

 

-That was awkward.- Mimi thought.

 

After a while, Key came back with lots of various different yummy looking food. Mimi's eyes almost burst out from her face.

 

“Who is this all for? There is only 2 people that's gonna eat THAT which is you and me.” Mimi stares at all the food.

 

“I like it when you say 'you and me'.” Key randomly said and smile.

 

-What the? Kim Kibum, stop being random. And stop making me blush.- Mimi gaze away.

 

“Err, yeah. I guess we both gotta finish it all up alone.” Mimi said, changing the subject. She quickly take a pair of chopstick and eats.

 

“Are you actually allowed to eat these?” Key raise an eyebrow.

 

“Sure, why not?” Mimi said with mouth full. Key laugh and eat along.

 

After Mimi and Key eat half of the whole food, they just do completely nothing. They were so full they couldn't even move.

 

“Ehh, lets just leave the rest for tomorrow.” Key suggest.

 

“Good idea.” Mimi nodded.

 

After that, they just chit chat about lots of stuff. Make jokes and laughing the whole time. And to kill time, they also watch tv. It was getting darker and darker.

 

“You should go now Key. The members will get worried.” Mimi suggest.

 

“Go? Members worried? No way. I told them I will be with you all the time till our sunday.” Key wink.

 

“W-what?” Mimi blink in surprise.

 

“You don't like it?” Key pouts. Mimi shook her heads.

 

“Aniyo, I love it but are you sure?” Mimi ask.

 

“You love it? Then i'm very sure.” Key wink. Mimi yawn a little bit and cover her mouths in embarrassment. Key lightly laugh.

 

“You should sleep.” Key suggest. Mimi nodded. After a while, Key look at Mimi who was sleeping peacefully. Key smiles and kiss her cheeks.

 

“Happy b-day.” Key smile and fell asleep too.

 

-I...wasn't even asleep.- Mimi thought, completely embarrassed. But she didn't move. She froze while her cheeks were turning redder and redder.


ASDFGHJKL sorry i'm being a lazy . D: Gosh, i will be updating with not so long chapters now! -.- 'Cause it will leave room for MUCH more fantasies. ;D Yeah okay please enjoy and sorry for the mistakes! xD