Chapter 8: I'm back, You have all ears.

Lee Jieun, just say those 3 words.

IU’s POV:

What was I thinking, I don’t like him, I should be happy.

HAHA /sarcasm His the best, his so lucky.

“Aish.. I’m here” I stopped the bike and connected it to a pole with a lock.

While I was putting my bag on, I happened to find myself looking up, the big sign read, ‘EAST SEOUL ACADEMY’ I froze and a crowd of people came rushing in out of nowhere, I was being shoved and eventually I fell down, I scraped my knee and hit my head, “YA!” I shouted making a big fuss start.

The girl with the blonde hair turned with a smirk on her face, “Hey new girl, learn to respect”.

She laughed and walked up to me, while I was kneeling down. “Don’t you dare shout at me” Her piercing eye felt like someone stabbed a knife into my eyes. I stood up, “You can’t me what to do!” I exclaimed, while clinching my fists.

“Ha! What are you gonna do?” She glared at me, moving her face closer. “Nothing, I thought so” She lifted her head and spat right infront of me.

The crowd started to laugh, as I was injured. A young boy shouted “Shes rubbish! Look at her! Her glasses make her look like crap”, another group shouted “YEAH! Why would she do such a thing to Miss Hyosung!?” I glared at everyone staring at me, I coughed and stood up, fixing my uniform and hair. “Go away, You have no business here!” I cried, almost about to cry but held it in. This was the first time holding something so hurtful in.. my eyes started to water but I just wiped it away.

“Stupid girl” said one of the girls, the crowd started to scatter and walk away.

I picked up my leather bag and placed it on my bag, I tried covering my face.

I whispered to myself, “Where is Yoseob when I need him…”

As I walked to the office, one of the office ladies, Miss Kim. Recognized me. “AHH, Jieun~ah, What happened why are you bleeding? And crying!?” She wiped my face with her handkerchief and held my face up.

“I’m alright” I gave her a weak smile and walked off.

“But, you look terrible!” She cried, he voice started to fade as I entered the hallway.

I grabbed out my timetable and looked for what I had first,

“Ahh~” I sighed. Chemistry, what do you know. Hyosung’s class..

I knocked on the door, waiting for an answer.

The teacher opened the door, “Oh! The new student, well kinda new student.” He exclaimed.

“Ahe” I poked my head in to see everyone starting at me.

I could hear whisperes coming from everywhere, but what most stood out was “It’s her, that ”

And “Shes the one that bumped into Hyosung”. I looked down while walking to the front.

“Introduce yourself, write your name on the black board” The teacher smiled at me.

I gladly took the chalk and slowly wrote ‘이’..then ‘지은’

People looked at me weirdly, “Shes an old student, everyone.. Anyone remember her” The teacher once again, smiled.

No one put their hand up, Maybe because no one knows my real name.

I didn’t care really, I didn’t want anyone to know.

“Please take a seat, Lee Ji eun” said the Teacher.

I looked around and there was only one seat left.. it’s next to a guy sleeping.. I sighed and walked towards him, I sat down and placed my bad onto the table.

I lied my head facing the guy sleeping.

He looks familiar, I started poking him.

“Ya..” I whispered.

“ne?...” He answered quickly.

His eyes opened, I was completely shocked, I froze.

“Y..yoseob?” I stuttered while pointing at him.

“Can I help you?” He smiled while half asleep.

“Er..” I muttered.

“I said, CAN I HELP YOU?” He rose his voice.

I was shocked, what happened to him.. his not as gentle as I remembered.

My eyes widened, I suddenly got up. My legs started to walk on its own and my arms made me slam the door on my way out.. I sat down in the empty library and sighed..

“Why did I just walk out of class?! Aigoo!” I started to hit my head.

Tears started running down my cheeks, I was in such a shock after Yoseob shouted at me..

Is it really him?..

“Excuse me..” The figure placed his hand on my shoulder.

“Sorry for shouting out you, I’m in such a grumpy mood It just came out.” Sighed the young figure.

I looked up, “Yoseob?”

He eyes sparkled and smile brightened.

“Do I know you?” asked Yoseob.

“.. No” I replied with a soft voice.

I looked at the digital calendar, “I heard a girl was suppose to come back today..”

“.. I don’t think so..” he sighed.

“You sure?” I asked sadly.

“I’m pretty sure, there was this one girl, but people said she died because of obesit”.. Even though I don’t believe it since she’s not here now.” He scratched his head.

I fell silent, my eyes started to water.. I took his hand and pull out his index finger, I drew my name with her finger on the table, “Do you remember her..?” I asked..

A tear fell from my left eye..

“Hey, don’t cry.. If she really did die, I wouldn’t care..don’t be sad..” He tried placing his hand on my cheeks.

“MWOH!?” I shouted in pain. “I’m not dead! Look at me! I’m right infront of you and you say such thing” I whacked his hand away in tears.

He just looked at me weirdly..

“Aish, I can’t believe I came back, It was better when I was at the Hospital!” I turned back and ..

He grabbed my hand, “I knew it was.. I would never forget you..” He lifted his head and pulled me in for a tight hug.

I cried even harder then before and just let everything flow out.

“Don’t cry, IU..” He squeezed me and then let go. He looked into my eyes. “I’ve missed you..”

“Well I don’t!” I was still mad since he was dating Suzy. He grabbed my hand again and held it so tight I couldn’t slip out. “You’ve changed so much, you use to always wish I would be next to you..”

“It’s because when I needed you most.. you were..” I muttered. “I was what?” asked Yoseob..

“YOU WERE WITH HER!” I cried. He let go and just stood there..

Yoseob’s POV:

My heart just stopped.. I never stopped liking her.. but why..

I looked at her while she walked off..

“YA!” I heard I shout from the hall way.

“You , what were you trying to do to Yoseob Oppa!?”

That voice.. I quickly ran out and saw Suzy ready to punch IU.

Just as I was about to stop Suzy, Kikwang came. “Stop it all of you!” He shouted.

I walked up to IU and helped her up, she was bleeding..

I helped her up and walked away with her as Kikwang fixed things.

“Are you alright?” I asked.

“I think I am..” she sighed.

“Why are you helping me anyways, right after I shouted at you?”

“Because, Your closer to me than Suzy..” I smiled at her.

She looked away, her cheeks started to heat up and go red.

I just smiled, As I was carrying her I realized that she looks so much cuter..

What am I thinking I have a girlfriend… but her.. blushing..

I started to blush..

“Wae are you blushing?” She asked in a aegyo type of voice.

“Um, er.. because.. your cute..” I looked at her in a embarrassed face.

“Your cute too” She smiled as she continued to blush..

“You looks so different” I smiled.

“Is that a bad thing?” She asked worriedly.

“No, No.. your.. more beautiful than ever..” I explained.

“Mwoh..?” She started to stutter and mumble her words.

I exited the school building and onto a bench near the oval.

“YA! I thought you were gonna bring me to the office!” she shouted at me while hitting my arm..

“I need to tell you something..” I said in a low voice..

__________________________________________________________________________________

Hmm, kinda of a boring chapter, but next one will be during lunch, I wonder what will happen ;)? Since Hyosung practically owns the place it's gonna be hard eating..

Please tell me what you think about it, Love leejieun~