Chapter 6: Time for a Change! HWAITING!

Lee Jieun, just say those 3 words.

[Monday Morning]

“UMMA! I’m hungry!” whined IU. “Aish, IU! You have to lose weight starting today, stop eating so much” shouted IU’s Umma.

“Aw, bu-“ before IU could say anything, Doctor Lee cut in “We’ve finished the portfolio, here.”

IU took the portfolio and flipped open the folder.

“MWOH!?” I large scream came out of IU’s room.

“Iu~ah, you look so different!” exclaimed IU’s Umma.

“B..but, No one will recognise me if I do this.. I’ll be an outcast again.” said IU in a weak, worried voice.

“Don’t Worry, Its best for you, your health everything” replied Doctor Lee.

“I’m scared, Umma.” IU held her arms out ready to receive a hug.

Doctor Lee walked towards the the Hospital kitchen.

“Where is he going?” IU asked her Mom.

“His going to get your breakfast, No more bacon in the morning now” laughed Umma.

“AISH, Umma I’ll be going for a walk after.. I want to go visit the school..”

“Arasso, but please. Don’t be a fool and run off” said Umma as she hugged IU.

[During IU’s walk]

IU’s POV:

“Hmm, Wae did Umma make me where my PJs!?” I whined while hitting myself on the head.

“Everyone in Seoul is gonna find me crazy!” I dropped my head and continued walking towards the school gates.

It read, EAST SEOUL ACADEMY.

I clinched my fists onto the folder, making my way to the office.

I could hear giggles and curses, was it to me?

I looked up, finding my eyes wandering off to where Doojoon was.. THAT BASTARD! I rolled up sleeves, and stomped my way there.

“You idiot! You lying piece of crap!” I slapped him, making a crowd form around us.

I started to step on his feet and shout at him..

Until Hyosung broke it up, “IU! Stop it! You’re the idiot, falling for a guy like him! His never liked you! IT WAS A DARE!”.. I feel silent. “Is that true?” I knew the answer he was saying, but I wanted to hear it in front of my face.

“HAHA” he laughed. “Of course it is, Why would I date someone like you, some fat blob who walks around the school”

Hyosung just slapped me, “Forget it, IU. Your never gonna be loved..” Just as she was about to slap me again, a tall figure stopped her. “Everyone.. leave. This poor girl has no right to be looked down on” The figure said.

The crowd didn’t change, so the figure started to shout “LEAVE, YOU COWARDS! YOU HAVE NO PLACE HERE!”. I figure slowly turned to face me..

I suddenly felt this warm hug from the back, before I saw the figure I turned around to see Yoseob..

He grabbed my hand and dragged me with him to the office. I struggled, trying to get his hands off me. But it was no use.

“IU..” He hugged me. “This will probably be the last time, I’ll talk to you for the next 200 days..”

“I know.. I have to go back to the Hospital soon, I only came to give this in” I walked to the front desk and gave the lady the folder.

I walked back to Yoseob facing my head down.

“I can’t talk with you, I’ll just make me..” I stopped. “Make you what?.. “ asked Yoseob. “cry..” I lowered my voice. And walked towards the door. But just before I reached in to open the door, he grabbed my hand and hugged me, so tight I couldn’t breathe. “I’ll never forget my best friend..” he whisper into my ear. I faintly blushed and ran out.

What was he think his doing!? That pabo! I ran back to the Hospital..

As I got to my hospital room I barged in with firey eyes.

“I’m gonna use stairs instead of elevators, bikes instead of cars and buses. It was time for me to change.” HWAITING!

[100 days later]

I woke up, feeling refreshed. I didn’t need help to get up this time. I was happy. I walked to the hospital bathroom and washed my face, brushed my teeth and tied up my hair. I looked in the mirror seeing this new less fat looking girl.

“I still have fat here and there, but I still have 100 more days left!” I had a self celebration.

I pulled my cheeks and made funny faces, which always makes me like having a good day~

As I walked back into my hospital room, I saw the doctor holding a flyer saying, ‘LOEN Entertainment auditions’, My first reaction was “MWOH!?” I shouted jumping up and down. I’ve always wanted to become a trainee for a famous music company..

“I know how much you love singing so I decided to enter you in this audition” smiled the Doctor.

I was so happy I hugged him and thanked him so much! I looked at the flyer, and I had around 5 months to practice that’s enough I guess. Wait, but that means I have to balance school and audition practices all at once..

But Hey! Atleast I’ll be skinner! I smiled.

*IU’s Phone rings*

I answered the phone “Yobosaeyo?”

_____________________________________________________

I double updated today! I have school tomorrow, but I'll try to update tomorrow also!

Thank you so much for support~ I changed my writing style also. I hope you don't mind \(` o ' )/