Chapter 5: IU!? How dare you Doojoon!

Lee Jieun, just say those 3 words.

Yoseob’s POV:

I saw IU.. and Doojoon.. What!? Aigoo, my head hurts, atleast I’m sober now. I sighed.

Suzy: Oppa, are you alright?

Her eyes sparkled as she smiled and hugged me..

Wait MWOH!? Wae is she hugging me?

Me: Er, Suzy.. I’m feeling much better, you don’t have to look after me.

I had an urge to leave and follow Doojoon and IU..

Suzy: Oppa~ah, Your sober now aye?

She gave me a feisty look and shoved a bottle of vodka down my throat.

Me: HEY!

I stood up spitting the excess vodka out.

Me: What the hell!?

I walked off, not caring about a thing.

She looks so innocent but I guess deep inside shes just like Hyosung.

I walked down the street going to my old shabby bike.

Me: I need to find IU, I don’t trust Doojoon.

[At the Restaurant]

IU’s POV:

 Doojoon grabbed 2 menus and passed one to me.

Doojoon: What would you like, I’ll be paying

He smiled.

Me: E..er, I’d just have the large t-bone steak with garden salaa and fries.

Doojoon: What a big meal.

He laughed when looking away.

Me: .. Mianhae..

I froze in embarrassment.

*Doojoon’s phone rings*

Doojoon: Yobosaeyo?

Ne

Arasso

Jincha?!

Bye.

Me: W..who was that?

Doojoon: Oh just my Umma.

He lied, really it was Hyosung.. They dared him to go on a dinner with me then ditch me.

Me: Oh arasso.

Doojoon: Hey, I need to go the bathroom.

He smiled as he stood up, I lifted my head and weakly smiled back.

The moment he entered the bathroom, the waiter came with the food.

Waiter: An Nyeong, Miss. Heres your order.

Me: Gamsahabnida, Wow Doojoon ordered a lot.

I smiled and waited for Doojoon.

His taking long..

Yoseob’s POV:

Me: Aish I’m here.

I looked around if I could spot IU, but guess what..

I spotted Doojoon first.

His piercing eyes, in the.. ALLEY WAY!? What is he doing there, wheres IU?

I quickly ran across the street into the restaurant, I saw her.. sitting there.

Her eyes started to water.. Everyone is almost gone. The restaurant is closing soon I should go help her.

I walked towards her…

Noone’s POV:

IU sat there whispering to herself, “Where is Doojoon.. did he leave.. It’s been almost an hour..”

“IU?..” Yoseob said in a soft voice as he placed his hand on her shoulder.

“Who’s that?” IU asked in a gentle voice.. She turned around to find Yoseob sober.

A tear came rolling down her left eye.. “Your upset.. Wae?” Yoseob asked as he pulled her up.

“I..I. Doojo-..” She stuttered. “I know, I saw him leave.” Yoseob wrapped his hands around IUs chubby face. “Your heating up, we should get you to the doctor” “I don’t feel well..” She cried as more tears filled her eyes. She suddenly feel to the ground causing a small crowd around her.

“Someone call the Ambulance” Yoseob shouted.

Someone shouted in the crowd “Got it!”

Not long after IU was in the same patient bed as she was in the morning, but except Yoseob was right next to her. Holding her hand.

Doctor Lee came in giving him a upsetting look. “Even though this is only IU’s 3rd check up, we have more bad news..”, “Mwoh!?” exclaimed the shocked Yoseob. “In the next 200 days, when IU does not go to school, she will have to lose exactly 30kg”. explained the doctor. “HAHA, your kidding right? Shes too weak for that, shes delicate..” whined Yoseob.

“Shes has no choice, On Monday’s check up I will be showing her a portfolio of her in the future, which enables her to see what she will look like.” Said Doctor Lee. “Arasso, I’ll be able to visit often right?” asked Yoseob.

“Aigoo, Sorry to say but.. no She will need her own private time so she can focus on school and her mission at the same time” explained the doctor…

______________________________________________________

Do you prefer me writing like real stories (e.g. How I wrote Noon's POV?) or in script form?

Writing in script form is tiring, while as writing how it is in other stories is easier.

Please comment below on what you prefer.