13

Catching My Brothers' Feelings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song of the chapter. ♥

 

 

 

CHAPTER 13

Gureum's POV

I took a seat in class after going to the restroom and stared by the window… again. *I, honestly, love staring at the window. Looking at the view outside makes me calm and serene. It makes me contemplate on things.*

 

It was break time and most of my classmates were outside… either playing football or eating at the cafeteria. As for me, I preferred eating alone or just reading a book.

 

I saw Baekhyun and Kyungsoo playing football along with the other members of EXO. By the bleachers were their crazy fan girls cheering them on. They started singing this catchy song by a very famous girl group. “Oh! Oh! Oh! Oppareul saranghae!”

 

Chanyeol *Well, I think he’s Chanyeol. He’s the tall one with different looking ears.* was smiling and obviously showing off his skills to the girls cheering him and his friends. I decided to just watch at the game from our classroom. *It wouldn’t hurt to watch these kingkas, right? After all, Kyungsoo and Baekhyun are my step brothers.*

 

I watched intently as Luhan *I know who Luhan is now. He’s the innocent Chinese in my class.* got a hold of the ball. *Damn! He’s one great player!* Minseok stole it in one swift move. *I’m quite getting the reason they are famous and likeable.* Minseok was playing with the ball with his feet and kicked it towards Kyungsoo’s direction. Kyungsoo was in possession of the ball and Zitao *I’m pretty sure it’s him. Zitao’s the very quiet one.* was the goalie he needed to defeat.

 

My heart started beating faster. *I have never been this nervous in watching football before.* Kyungsoo was the target of his opponents, his taller opponents: Chanyeol and Kris. *Of course I know who Kris is. He’s the one with the car.*

 

I placed my hands on my chest as if I was feeling my heartbeat. Kyungsoo had no choice but to pass it to another open teammate of his, Suho.  Suho was the bait of the team. With the ball passed to him, Kyungsoo was signalled by Minseok who I believe was their team captain, to take the open area. Suho was killing time as he ran with the ball. Namjoo, the girl who likes him, was screaming her lungs out. Suho didn’t even bother look at her. Seeing her embarrassed, I felt kind of sorry as she took her seat of shame. *It’s kind of depressing when the person you like doesn’t feel the same way.*

 

Baekhyun suddenly got a hold of the ball. He was Kyungsoo’s opponent for this game. He ran with the ball. His coordination was perfectly accurate. *He is one great player. You can see his love for the sport.* Luhan hinted Baekhyun to pass him the ball. It was a long pass but it may be worth the shot since they were down by one point. Baekhyun stepped back and then kicked the ball towards Luhan. Luhan was getting ready to take the ball in his possession when Kyungsoo intercepted it. The ball was his now.

 

He ran fast and did all his best to keep the ball with him. *He can kick it towards the goal now. They could win.* He moved a few steps back and kicked the ball with all his might towards the open area of the goal. Zitao was tall and this risk of Kyungsoo kicking the ball might not really be worth it. Zitao moved as he attempted to deflect the ball but it didn’t work.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter